What's new

Born in India, will die in India

Not just Amit Shah, BJP ran for election and won it with NRC in their manifesto? Did those dummies thought about it then?
And you are sure that majority of those who are protesting against NRC have voted for BJP hence validated their manifesto?

Cutt off date is the most important matter in NRC, there is not even a guidelines for how it will be implemented, what all documents are required. Absolutely no information on it.
What is the the need of it in the first place?

Amit shah said NRC will be implemented. Donkeys started protesting, 'mu mu people gonna loss citizenship'.
Try to make sense sometimes.
What are you expecting when the Tadipaar makes these kind of statements when they've already witnessed the happenings of Assam? Pigs can support the Tadipaar and his hateful agenda but don't worry, the world is watching...

Dogs did pay back for the damages done.
But these Dogs were never made to pay back the damages... Oh is it because they suck up to stones?

Padmaavat protesters turn violent, damage property

Jat stir: North India may face Rs 34,000 crore loss
Then what are you protesting about? :lol:
Then, why are you conducting NRC? Just check the voter lists and move on...

Never knew these are rocket science for these lots. :disagree: I tried...
Says the poster who claimed that a 20 year old man is a "KID":yahoo:

True lets make it our national motto. :enjoy:
I am all for it:enjoy:

I'll give my take, given you don't have your own opinion but needs opeds to defend.
I am good at doing smart work, Why not post something which mirrors my thoughts instead of writing paragraphs filled with same information.

You are free to believe whatever god you want, no problem. You can say, there is no god but allah to yourselves but, when you shout out to a Hindu like Shashi taroor, who worships idols, you're directly questioning his belief.
When the kalima was first uttered in the protests, Mr Tharoor was nowhere to be seen. You are just shooting arrows in dark. Protestors only shouted the slogans in front of him after Tharoor tweeted his objections previously.

All idols will be removed only allahs name will remain.
Now I know the similie and metaphor in the faiz poem but India is not Pakistan and it's not Zia's rule. Wonder why you consistently get things wrong, discredit and mock Hindus and Hindu symbols. But then I see who are protesting. Oh well...

View attachment 600041
So Mr Faiz was thinking about Hindu idols when he was writing those couplets against Zia?

Quite the contrary it's a famous photograph. Prolly you must have seen it first time in your Darul Islam J&K. Perhaps you wished he burns it there, but alas he hoisted it in 1992 defying terror threats. late
I don't know:undecided:

Your lot doesn't have a very good reputation when it concerns our national symbols...

Fringe groups booked for burning the Indian Constitution

Yeah, but RSS was never a national security threat. I don't remember hearing any of those organizations like SIMI, IM etc... marching past along with Indian army like RSS did. Did you wish to see it?
Well, it was and still is. No wonder it was banned multiple times...
main-qimg-b00b4d8cf92658f063cf78596ca2dc32

There are countless Dalit pracharaks and karyavahaks for RSS. LOL! Talk about ignorance.

A Dalit can become RSS chief when senior leaders passes, most senior leaders are upper caste Hindus, and RSS chiefs are selected on few conditions neither of which involves caste. Upper caste Hindus were politically active, I could list freedom fighters in India. You can see the Brahmin - Baniya club there. Do check sometimes.
A Dalit can become RSS chief... LOL but never did a Dalit become one, See the irony and your ignorance.

RSS don't like to play caste card, their idea is to make Hindus caste less and unify them under Hinduism, as it works better for them that way. One of the main reason BJP won is rupture in caste specific votes.
You can sing peans on RSS and its sister concerns but that doesn't change the fact that it is an extremist organisation producing terrorists.

So, now RSS didn't like national flag because they didn't hoist it on National days. Big crime lol.
But but... your lot is known for overt display of nationalism, Is it not? If they didn't even raise it on national days. Reflects poorly on their "nationalistic" credentials:agree:

Your half-naked baba wants to slay those who don't say Bharat mata ki jai, The hindutva pigs go after anyone who doesn't display their nationalism... Has it become BIG CRIME in the recent past?

Is that Shehla Rashid beside that blue sweater guy?
Yes she is...

Assam are equal opportunity haters, those protests/riots were because they want them all gone, regardless of their religious affiliation.
That I agree, but they have special affection for Bengali muslims though...

I support the CAA. BD is home for the Muslims we liberated from Pakistani Punjabi Muslim rule but their Hindu numbers continued to dwindle after that. Give them refuge.
We are already doing that, Aren't we?

and nothing has changed for legit muslim asylum seekers from the 3 countries, they just have to wait in line like everybody else, they're not barred from seeking or applying for citizenship, they're just not in the expedited/fast-track list of beneficiaries.
Everybody else? But everyone else are included excluding muslims.

The Muslims have their homelands in Pak, BD and Af. The Dharmis and Xtians are actually persecuted in those countries, the numbers speak for themselves. The Indian Muslim community otoh, is thriving. You can't argue with the stats.
How do you define a Homeland? I was born here, this is my homeland. I can't relate to people of the supposed "muslim homelands". Same goes with the Bangladeshi Hindus, Bangladesh is their homeland not India.

"kaagaz nahi dikhayenge !"

BC, maang kaun raha hai ?
Assam me kya huva tha bhai? Kaagaz hee toh maange the!!

Like that poor cabbie from Mumbai video.. He's at ZERO risk of anything, yet scared shitless.
How can you be so sure? Were there any exceptions given to the residents of Assam?

@The_Showstopper bhai, do you, as a (seemingly) well educated citizen, actually and really believe that the state will start arbitrarily asking for "kagaz" from everyday 'man on the street' Indian Muslims and putting them in detention centres ?
Then what are the detention centres being built for?

All this is political opportunism of the worst kind by Raul Ghandy and co.

Iska jawab milega, at the next Lok Sabha elections. You watch.
Rahul Gandhi is down and out, Woh kya ukhadega? I am sure ke usko Lok Sabha elections ka naam lete hi phatjaati hogi... LOL

In these Indian Muslim ghettos of perpetual subjugation and sorrow deaths are celebrated, and births are cursed....

Allah kahr etsin...

That I agree, but they have special affection for Bengali muslims though...
They may have their reasons

perhaps @Axi can elaborate further

(he's not showing up in autocomplete, ban-hammered again ?)

We are already doing that, Aren't we?
let's fast-track their legal/lawful citizenship too, kya problem hai ?

Everybody else? But everyone else are included excluding muslims.
atheists aren't :P

excluded only from those 3 countries, and only from the fast-track list. It is not a blanket ban on all muslims for god's sake !

Jamil from Nigeria and Jenny from Nebraska ke lie same hai

How do you define a Homeland? I was born here, this is my homeland. I can't relate to people of the supposed "muslim homelands". Same goes with the Bangladeshi Hindus, Bangladesh is their homeland not India.
Of course it is, and Mashallah, look at you thrive and blossom here.

was obviously referring to BD muslims there.

BD/Pak/Af Hindus and others on the list have been dwindling in their numbers in those places whereas the Indian Muslim population has just grown and grown over the decades post the Raj.

President, UN ambassador, army general, cricket captain, movie hero/star actress, billionaires.. when has this country ever begrudged or tried to stop Muslims from achieving the highest ?

Assam me kya huva tha bhai? Kaagaz hee toh maange the!!
NRC is a work in progress.

and since we're on a military forum

Even HMS QE, the Briti aircraft carrier, developed leaks and had to return to port.

I trust it'll be taken care of appropriately, there will be no marching of random people into the tandoors.

Then what are the detention centres being built for?
illegal BD folk

everyone with a criminal record needs to be processed through there and sent back.

Rahul Gandhi is down and out, Woh kya ukhadega? I am sure ke usko Lok Sabha elections ka naam lete hi phatjaati hogi... LOL
remove him asap and get some serious opposition figurehead in there.

not looking good for congress for now !

@The_Showstopper you are obviously against CAA and are entitled to your views in a democracy. One of the major objection has been that even though the law was lawfully passed in Parliament in is "unconstitutional".

As you are well aware that you and I aren't the final authority on this. It is the Supreme Court which will decide it based on arguments from both sides. The plea has been filed and a judgement may come in a few months. What if the court rules it constitutional?
Will your stand be that it is legal (passed by parliament) and constitutional (as per the SC) but still we will oppose it because some politicians say so?

Just like a man is innocent until proven guilty, a law is constitutional unless SC says it isn't.

BTW that photo of Narendra Modi is when he went to Lal Chowk in Srinagar on Republic Day to unfurl the national flag braving the threats of the terrorists.

@The_Showstopper you are obviously against CAA and are entitled to your views in a democracy. One of the major objection has been that even though the law was lawfully passed in Parliament in is "unconstitutional".

As you are well aware that you and I aren't the final authority on this. It is the Supreme Court which will decide it based on arguments from both sides. The plea has been filed and a judgement may come in a few months. What if the court rules it constitutional?
Will your stand be that it is legal (passed by parliament) and constitutional (as per the SC) but still we will oppose it because some politicians say so?

Just like a man is innocent until proven guilty, a law is constitutional unless SC says it isn't.

BTW that photo of Narendra Modi is when he went to Lal Chowk in Srinagar on Republic Day to unfurl the national flag braving the threats of the terrorists.

Sorry to jump in here, but let me add a few points to digest.

1. The opposition to CAA by Muslims is not because it gives citizenship to only Non-Muslims. The opposition is because it is the first step in a program to make Muslims stateless via the NPR/NRC (more on that some other day; also please spare me your denials of the same.)
2. Others (Hindus etc) oppose the CAA because it is discriminatory and runs afoul of the constitution. Your point that the Supreme Court will adjudicate on this is a fair point to make but many of us have little hope on an impartial judgement, simply based on the recent judgments on various issues.
3. Just because a certain measure is signed into law and that law is upheld by the courts, doesn't mean that it is correct. Slavery was legal in the US, all the steps that led to the jewish holocaust were legal and more recently, so were Indira Gandhi's emergency laws (in fact, everyone today remembers Justice HR Khanna for his dissent and not the other judges who gave the majority verdict).

Last edited:
Sorry to jump in here, but let me add a few points to digest.

1. The opposition to CAA by Muslims is not because it gives citizenship to only Non-Muslims. The opposition is because it is the first step in a program to make Muslims stateless via the NPR/NRC (more on that some other day; also please spare me your denials of the same.)
2. Others (Hindus etc) oppose the CAA because it is discriminatory and runs afoul of the constitution. Your point that the Supreme Court will adjudicate on this is a fair point to make but many of us have little hope on an impartial judgement, simply based on the recent judgments on various issues.
3. Just because a certain measure is signed into law and that law is upheld by the courts, doesn't mean that it is correct. Slavery was legal in the US, all the steps that led to the jewish holocaust were legal and more recently, so were Indira Gandhi's emergency laws (in fact, everyone today remembers Justice HR Khanna for his dissent and not the other judges who gave the majority verdict).
1 I am sure that by now you would be aware of the points made by Pro CAA people so I won't go there.
2 I addressed a specific point about unconstitutional law and the role of the SC. That is what I feel the biggest point of the anti-CAA people. If the law is proved constitutional you will still say that a legal and constitutional law must be opposed
3 By recent judgements I assume you mean the Ayodhya verdict. Let me remind you
(I) It was a unanimous verdict by 5 judges including a Muslim judge
(II) It was argued by the top lawyers of the country for 40 days
(III) The bench was headed by Ranjan Gogoi who was hailed for his Press Conference against the system just months before becoming CJI. He is also the son of a Congress CM
(IV) Review petitions were filled against the judgement which were dismissed by another bench (so 8-9 judges heard the matter)

They may have their reasons

perhaps @Axi can elaborate further

(he's not showing up in autocomplete, ban-hammered again ?)
I can guess those reasons.

let's fast-track their legal/lawful citizenship too, kya problem hai ?
Then do it for everyone, Rohingyas ne kya gunah kiya tha?

atheists aren't :P

excluded only from those 3 countries, and only from the fast-track list. It is not a blanket ban on all muslims for god's sake !
Atheism also a religion? How many atheists have sought refuge in India? Blanket ban? Yeah not on paper but many actions seem otherwise...

CAA in J&K: Rohingyas came from Myanmar, will have to go back, says Jitendra Singh

Jamil from Nigeria and Jenny from Nebraska ke lie same hai
Why would a Jamil from Nigeria want to come to India when he has better options in his vicinity?

Of course it is, and Mashallah, look at you thrive and blossom here.

was obviously referring to BD muslims there.

BD/Pak/Af Hindus and others on the list have been dwindling in their numbers in those places whereas the Indian Muslim population has just grown and grown over the decades post the Raj.

President, UN ambassador, army general, cricket captain, movie hero/star actress, billionaires.. when has this country ever begrudged or tried to stop Muslims from achieving the highest ?
Thrive?? Sachar committee doesn't think so...

BD/Pak/Af Hindus and others on the list have been dwindling in their numbers in those places??? Well records speak otherwise
Hinduism fastest growing religion in Pakistan

Hindu population in Pakistan has grown at a faster pace than in India

[URL='https://indianexpress.com/article/india/hindu-population-in-bangladesh-increasing-sushma-swaraj-in-rajya-sabha-5266275/']Hindu population in Bangladesh increasing: Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha
[/URL]
NRC is a work in progress.

and since we're on a military forum

Even HMS QE, the Briti aircraft carrier, developed leaks and had to return to port.

I trust it'll be taken care of appropriately, there will be no marching of random people into the tandoors.
So how about fine tuning the whole process instead of launching it and affecting millions of people. They should have learnt from Demonitization exercise before jumping the guns yet again. I am sure HMS QE wasn't launched in a jiffy, the way Demonitization was launched.

illegal BD folk

everyone with a criminal record needs to be processed through there and sent back.
Sure... I agree, but don't we already have a Police system to deal with it. I am sure, we don't have to spend thousands of crores if can just make active changes in recognizing the illegal immigrants. I already see Police visiting the places of many foreigners who overstay or indulge in crimes at least in my city.

remove him asap and get some serious opposition figurehead in there.

not looking good for congress for now !
I am not part of Congress party, so I can't really do anything about it. Maybe they will figure it out sooner or later.

(III) The bench was headed by Ranjan Gogoi who was hailed for his Press Conference against the system just months before becoming CJI. He is also the son of a Congress CM
Being from Congress doesn't make one automatically "secular". Many Congressis cross over to communal parties and suddenly become "nationalists". Take the example of Himanta Biswa Sarma.

Muslims of India are really getting nervous and opposition parties are taking full advantage of their insecurity without offering them anything. That is the gist of this whole tamasha.

just like before partition I

Atheism also a religion? How many atheists have sought refuge in India? Blanket ban? Yeah not on paper but many actions seem otherwise...

CAA in J&K: Rohingyas came from Myanmar, will have to go back, says Jitendra Singh

Why would a Jamil from Nigeria want to come to India when he has better options in his vicinity?

Thrive?? Sachar committee doesn't think so...

BD/Pak/Af Hindus and others on the list have been dwindling in their numbers in those places??? Well records speak otherwise

Hindu population in Bangladesh increasing: Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha

So how about fine tuning the whole process instead of launching it and affecting millions of people. They should have learnt from Demonitization exercise before jumping the guns yet again. I am sure HMS QE wasn't launched in a jiffy, the way Demonitization was launched.

Sure... I agree, but don't we already have a Police system to deal with it. I am sure, we don't have to spend thousands of crores if can just make active changes in recognizing the illegal immigrants. I already see Police visiting the places of many foreigners who overstay or indulge in crimes at least in my city.

I am not part of Congress party, so I can't really do anything about it. Maybe they will figure it out sooner or later.

Being from Congress doesn't make one automatically "secular". Many Congressis cross over to communal parties and suddenly become "nationalists". Take the example of Himanta Biswa Sarma.
If the law is proved legal and constitutional - that means "Secular" Will you still protest?

That kind of nasty shit goes both ways..

sad but true.

Unki Junta se poocho, mujhe kya pata.. didn't follow that conflict.. don't want them here though.

dunno, maybe if he falls in love with a Jamila ? :P

growth rates

of course they're higher within a dwindling super minority (2-3%?) than the super majority

itni basic statistical debunking mat karvao, don't have time to explain the very simple math behind it right now.

facts: they're basically on their way to 0 in Pak etc, while Indian Muslims, numbering in your 100s of millions, have GROWN and THRIVED.

shakal dekh le apni sheeshey me lol

but it's not launched yet !

only the CAA is in effect, the other 2 are in chintan and charcha mode. We have hysteria, not any real info right now on it.. wait.

demoni@%$n was a disaster, agree.

but then the siasi/rajneetik winds blew in their favour, they made good with them. So it was a choice between 'dilute AFSPA, shackle our guys'

vs

'one Nation, one constitution' 'nukes not for Diwali'

aam aadmi desh bhakt hai, aap bhi ho... but this is a kareley alu ki sabzi vs chocolate ice cream with sprinkles choice in a General..

I'm interested to see how the left/opposition tries to counter the nationalist narrative, it's a very formidable opponent. To defeat the nationalists, calling them names only strengthens them.

The Congress will be FORCED to adopt a (softer/without baggage) brand of "nationalism" if they are to survive.

and no one will be denied statehood, nor will their citizenship be stripped off, and nobody will be marched to the tandoors or anything of the sort.

Sure... I agree, but don't we already have a Police system to deal with it.
Local Police know who they are better than anyone else..

random Indian Muslims are in no way just going to be arbitrarily deported or anything.

you appear to be a reasonable person, please don't tell me you believe that garbage.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom