What's new

Boost Economic ties, develop infrastructur for Northeast Indians: Gen. VK Singh :)

Thank you Wolfschanzze and Augenblick. This is why we must keep an eye on these jokers, Congress, Rahul and Sonia and Priyanka. They will do their level best to throw Modi under the bus. We have already seen their use of cheap tactics. Also, keep a record of all the past mistakes they did, so when the next elections come up.....this will be sued against them.

What I want to know is why the US jumped to put Modi under a ban? It has to be immense pressure from Sonia and gang. There is no reason to blame a leader for the riots. Stuff like this happens all the time. Im not blaming the US, it has to operate in such ways in order to keep that current gov't in good terms but it speaks volumes of this family.

We finally have an Indian, a full blooded Indian who grew up poor and made it from scratch.
US has it's own fears of India joining the russia,china (RIC) club and fears their developments, if BRICS were to have a common currency it would mean bye bye for USD$.The US think tanks got their analysis of India wrong, they thought UPA3 would be reality and they might snatch victory or deny BJP power again.What they didn't know was how to gauge and make a psychological profile of a person called Modi.As they had loads of experience with Nehruvian,Anglophile Lutyens coterie, but with A hindi speaking, Son of the soil, who proudly declares "I am a Hindu and a Nationalist" Could not fit their predetermined and all figured out psychological profiles they were so used to interacting with Lutyens(Infact IF they ran those psychological profiles as a identification program on Computer they would find hits, just like a fingerprint and crime record database scan) Expect Huge grants for South east asian studes on Hinduism, and many Indology studies in coming years from west as they will try to bring more experts and students to study Desi mind,That is where our Unemployed Lutyens Coterie and Left wing Intellectuals will be going, to become spokespersons of Hindus.We must strike them down at every turn and encourage our own with studies in Vedas,culture and critical thinking to answer and rebutt them like Shri Adi Sankarcharya did with debate during his time.
Last time ABV pulled wool over USA in 90's by exploding Nukes and then announce to the world, I remember those days how pissed West was(They couldn't fathom how a third world country could conceal their Nuke project against our sophisticated satellites and CIA) ,later they dumped sanctions by truckloads on us.But hey here we are.
Time for Modi to play his cards close to his chest, If he reveals card of Look East early,USA will try a Ukraine on us, they already tried the Arab spring using AAP, it failed miserably,thanks to Indian voters. and Modis appeal. rallying all hindus as one,.India always gives surprises, which none predicted.

USSR thought they made a communist dictatorial nation during emergency with Indira Gandhi as Dictator,what happened was opposite.Such is this land,whenever someone tries to harm it much,it hits back overwhelmingly.

As said in Bhagawad Gita
"yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham "

"Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself". :D

What modi needs to do is weather this storm in coming years,as per astrology(believe it or not don't care)he is into sade sathi 7 1/2 yrs of saturn(shani) influence and in 2 and half yrs it will be in his janam rashi which is the worst period of his time,That is the time you can expect congress to manufacture riots or other things to bring down NDA or some external influence destabilizing the nation.Don't know namo's exact details but in general for Vrischik rashi it's bad time now.I know this because i'm not a astrologer but because of my brother who is same as Namo .ALL ScorpioS bad time.:D

US has it's own fears of India joining the russia,china (RIC) club and fears their developments, if BRICS were to have a common currency it would mean bye bye for USD$.The US think tanks got their analysis of India wrong, they thought UPA3 would be reality and they might snatch victory or deny BJP power again.What they didn't know was how to gauge and make a psychological profile of a person called Modi.As they had loads of experience with Nehruvian,Anglophile Lutyens coterie, but with A hindi speaking, Son of the soil, who proudly declares "I am a Hindu and a Nationalist" Could not fit their predetermined and all figured out psychological profiles they were so used to interacting with Lutyens(Infact IF they ran those psychological profiles as a identification program on Computer they would find hits, just like a fingerprint and crime record database scan) Expect Huge grants for South east asian studes on Hinduism, and many Indology studies in coming years from west as they will try to bring more experts and students to study Desi mind,That is where our Unemployed Lutyens Coterie and Left wing Intellectuals will be going, to become spokespersons of Hindus.We must strike them down at every turn and encourage our own with studies in Vedas,culture and critical thinking to answer and rebutt them like Shri Adi Sankarcharya did with debate during his time.
Last time ABV pulled wool over USA in 90's by exploding Nukes and then announce to the world, I remember those days how pissed West was(They couldn't fathom how a third world country could conceal their Nuke project against our sophisticated satellites and CIA) ,later they dumped sanctions by truckloads on us.But hey here we are.
Time for Modi to play his cards close to his chest, If he reveals card of Look East early,USA will try a Ukraine on us, they already tried the Arab spring using AAP, it failed miserably,thanks to Indian voters. and Modis appeal. rallying all hindus as one,.India always gives surprises, which none predicted.

USSR thought they made a communist dictatorial nation during emergency with Indira Gandhi as Dictator,what happened was opposite.Such is this land,whenever someone tries to harm it much,it hits back overwhelmingly.

As said in Bhagawad Gita
"yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham "

"Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself". :D

What modi needs to do is weather this storm in coming years,as per astrology(believe it or not don't care)he is into sade sathi 7 1/2 yrs of saturn(shani) influence and in 2 and half yrs it will be in his janam rashi which is the worst period of his time,That is the time you can expect congress to manufacture riots or other things to bring down NDA or some external influence destabilizing the nation.Don't know namo's exact details but in general for Vrischik rashi it's bad time now.I know this because i'm not a astrologer but because of my brother who is same as Namo .ALL ScorpioS bad time.:D

Wow Dude you are awesome! I enjoyed this piece haha. I find it very similar to what I felt.

Expect Huge grants for South east asian studes on Hinduism, and many Indology studies in coming years from west as they will try to bring more experts and students to study Desi mind,That is where our Unemployed Lutyens Coterie and Left wing Intellectuals will be going, to become spokespersons of Hindus.We must strike them down at every turn and encourage our own with studies in Vedas,culture and critical thinking to answer and rebutt them like Shri Adi Sankarcharya did with debate during his time.

^^ This is brillantly put together. In fact, you could already see it. Ever since 2003, just take a look at the increase of ppl entering India as "tourists." Using multiple Western countries (all allies), it provides easy cover. They have been assessing us and will continue to do so. What you stated about influencing Vedas, culture and studies is already happening. I hate the fact that we have no voice as a ppl in the media. I have a plan but I need like minded ppl to help. The issue is using the net blows all our plans once we put it out there. Its easy for anyone to counter.

What bothers me is India has not taken control of its own version of history like China. It has allowed foreigners to explain how and what India is. It is because of this, major negative stereotypes exist all over against India. Just look at how the media goes so far to talk about Caste every single f-king day. Or Sati, like it still happens ( Yet they never realize its real purpose or how women used to protect themselves from sex slavery after islamic invasions).
We cannot allow the British and other s to control our history and our destiny anymore.

This is exactly why parents and youngster should be encouraged to let go of this attitude of forcing and steering young generations towards fields like medicine and engineering only when there are many other fields that need brilliant minds.

Still remember what ABV did. I was in the car with a fellow desi and we were screaming with joy .... "WE MADE IT"

AAP being a western plant ....wow! Seems highly plausible looking back but I was captivated by the old Gandhian Anna Hazara but I should have known when he distanced himself from Kerjiwal. Its hard to believe though based on his his record I guess.

Also, what bothers me is those pseudo Western desi intellectuals who were trying to prop up Sonia/Rahul while bashing Modi using all types of scare tactics. Where do come up with those guys? Who are they?

It makes sense what you said, not jumping into Modi's corner early. They probably had more leverage with the Gandhis. I also wondered why the US was quick to ban Modi but looking back its all adding up, at least what I can infer. Seems plausible, the US rather have a weak idiot in power who is easy to control and not threaten their interests. Wish they could see the beauty of a strong, fair and just India if given the chance.

I still remember the US reps visiting Sonia and not our own leader. A real slap on the face.....seems liek we are still colonized. Sad but true when I see that Biatch!

Bhagawad Gita Line is memorable. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! i cant read Hindi but Ill be sure to look for the English verison of it.

I want to know more about the Astrology. How do I figure my own?

What I want to know is why the US jumped to put Modi under a ban? It has to be immense pressure from Sonia and gang. There is no reason to blame a leader for the riots. Stuff like this happens all the time. Im not blaming the US, it has to operate in such ways in order to keep that current gov't in good terms but it speaks volumes of this family.
U must also know that particular list which US prepared has only Modis name in it. Iorny is it not?

Wow Dude you are awesome! I enjoyed this piece haha. I find it very similar to what I felt.

Expect Huge grants for South east asian studes on Hinduism, and many Indology studies in coming years from west as they will try to bring more experts and students to study Desi mind,That is where our Unemployed Lutyens Coterie and Left wing Intellectuals will be going, to become spokespersons of Hindus.We must strike them down at every turn and encourage our own with studies in Vedas,culture and critical thinking to answer and rebutt them like Shri Adi Sankarcharya did with debate during his time.

^^ This is brillantly put together. In fact, you could already see it. Ever since 2003, just take a look at the increase of ppl entering India as "tourists." Using multiple Western countries (all allies), it provides easy cover. They have been assessing us and will continue to do so. What you stated about influencing Vedas, culture and studies is already happening. I hate the fact that we have no voice as a ppl in the media. I have a plan but I need like minded ppl to help. The issue is using the net blows all our plans once we put it out there. Its easy for anyone to counter.

What bothers me is India has not taken control of its own version of history like China. It has allowed foreigners to explain how and what India is. It is because of this, major negative stereotypes exist all over against India. Just look at how the media goes so far to talk about Caste every single f-king day. Or Sati, like it still happens ( Yet they never realize its real purpose or how women used to protect themselves from sex slavery after islamic invasions).
We cannot allow the British and other s to control our history and our destiny anymore.

This is exactly why parents and youngster should be encouraged to let go of this attitude of forcing and steering young generations towards fields like medicine and engineering only when there are many other fields that need brilliant minds.

Still remember what ABV did. I was in the car with a fellow desi and we were screaming with joy .... "WE MADE IT"

AAP being a western plant ....wow! Seems highly plausible looking back but I was captivated by the old Gandhian Anna Hazara but I should have known when he distanced himself from Kerjiwal. Its hard to believe though based on his his record I guess.

Also, what bothers me is those pseudo Western desi intellectuals who were trying to prop up Sonia/Rahul while bashing Modi using all types of scare tactics. Where do come up with those guys? Who are they?

It makes sense what you said, not jumping into Modi's corner early. They probably had more leverage with the Gandhis. I also wondered why the US was quick to ban Modi but looking back its all adding up, at least what I can infer. Seems plausible, the US rather have a weak idiot in power who is easy to control and not threaten their interests. Wish they could see the beauty of a strong, fair and just India if given the chance.

I still remember the US reps visiting Sonia and not our own leader. A real slap on the face.....seems liek we are still colonized. Sad but true when I see that Biatch!

Bhagawad Gita Line is memorable. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! i cant read Hindi but Ill be sure to look for the English verison of it.

There is a simple strategy to counter such things,My mother takes Satya Sai Bal vikas, every week, they teach, morals,slokas,stories, epics to kids.Guess what they bloom to be strongest defenders of Hindu faith.No discrimination of caste/religion.SC/ST kids chant vedas and slokas so perfectly, that some brahmin families invite them to do Homa in their homes.
This is simple and very effective, as you are changing a whole community,A child changes,naturally the parents change.
I am not so good at Astrology buddy i only know the names of planets in hindi and sanskrit thats all.

U must also know that particular list which US prepared has only Modis name in it. Iorny is it not?
That's cos he passed a anti-conversion law, which asks for the convert to testify before a judge that they willingly change religion and not under pressure/deceit/threat/Enticement.

There is a simple strategy to counter such things,My mother takes Satya Sai Bal vikas, every week, they teach, morals,slokas,stories, epics to kids.Guess what they bloom to be strongest defenders of Hindu faith.No discrimination of caste/religion.SC/ST kids chant vedas and slokas so perfectly, that some brahmin families invite them to do Homa in their homes.
This is simple and very effective, as you are changing a whole community,A child changes,naturally the parents change.
I am not so good at Astrology buddy i only know the names of planets in hindi and sanskrit thats all.

Im glad to hear that. Even though I was raised Catholic, I have special interest for Hindusim and Buddhism. great to know there are folks like your mother correcting and teaching these kids the right way!

Doorshan being a national channel can play a vital role but those idiots never think. How about running a commerical many times, showing children representing all the different religions and clothing ......then stating WE ARE INDIA? Simple but to the point.

Don't worry I googled the astrology, got some info.

The Bhagawad Gita quote and translation were there already.
As said in Bhagawad Gita
"yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham "

"Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself".

yada--whenever; yada--wherever; hi--certainly; dharmasya--of religion; glanih--discrepancies; bhavati--manifested, becomes; bharata--O descendant of Bharata; abhyutthanam--predominance; adharmasya--of irreligion; tada--at that time; atmanam--self; srjami--manifest; aham--I. TRANSLATION Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself.

Dustha Shikshana and Shista Rakshana. :D

Im glad to hear that. Even though I was raised Catholic, I have special interest for Hindusim and Buddhism. great to know there are folks like your mother correcting and teaching these kids the right way!

Doorshan being a national channel can play a vital role but those idiots never think. How about running a commerical many times, showing children representing all the different religions and clothing ......then stating WE ARE INDIA? Simple but to the point.

Don't worry I googled the astrology, got some info.
Nah running commercial many times won't work.Its very simple and complex too. :D

What modi needs to do is weather this storm in coming years,as per astrology(believe it or not don't care)he is into sade sathi 7 1/2 yrs of saturn(shani) influence and in 2 and half yrs it will be in his janam rashi which is the worst period of his time,That is the time you can expect congress to manufacture riots or other things to bring down NDA or some external influence destabilizing the nation.Don't know namo's exact details but in general for Vrischik rashi it's bad time now.I know this because i'm not a astrologer but because of my brother who is same as Namo .ALL ScorpioS bad time.
I made the best progress of my life in my sadhe saati. Saadhe saati is not the year of hardship. that is a misconception , It is the years of justice. of course it t urns into hardship for most.;);)

too many illegal Bangladeshis bro,,,,,but I think even they wid like some development...:p:

Well before decorating a birthday hall, one has to clean it up. Similarly, while developing infrastructure, there has to be an active plan to hunt illegal Bangladeshis and send them back in train loads. Momta and Tarun Gogoi will be a problem.

You Assamese and W Bengalis have to deal with these two nuisance before sending their votebank back.

Lets hope Modi does something here... Kangrazi manmohan singh was a MP from assam and he did $hit...

He was 'given' a ticket from Assam. MMS was ordered to be the mask for Madam G. He had no choice.

About NE m not very optimistic , never underestimate the stupidity and arrogance of our people.It will be interesting see what VK Singh does in the region..

Look on the brighter side, bhai. At least someone at his level is actually doing something about it. The best part is we have one Assamese and one Arunachali MP working at ministerial level actively with the Prime Minister. This restructuring itself is a big big change which means they are at least serious.

But yes, what I am worried about is the pesky separatists like Isak Muivah and NSCM apart from the whole slew of other small bandit-wannabe terrorists.

Infrastructure can only come if there is safety. Although AFSPA in Manipur is not the solution, but we will need more ruthless monitoring and spying there to destroy their network. Job creation cannot happen in an environment of terror and sabotage.

As said in Bhagawad Gita
"yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham "

Well written. :D

Although I don't think that we will be toppling the dollar anytime soon.

Russians are looking for a common Eurasian Union currency.

They won't be pleased with managing three currencies for BRICS, their own and Eurasian Union.

But what we can do is to start trading in each others' currencies and value them equally: the 1 of each of the currencies should be equal to all others eg. 1 South African Rand should be equal to 1 Ruble, 1 Rupee, 1 Renmibi and 1 Real.

@Tshering22 bhai i m least worried about the insurgents , they are just minor irritant. It's the local people.. wonder how they will react considering the anti development mind sets of some people here..
@ni8mare ghy but working in Jorhat

Back
Top Bottom