What's new

Boost Economic ties, develop infrastructur for Northeast Indians: Gen. VK Singh :)

Tshering22

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Boost Economic Ties, Better Infra for NE States: V K Singh -The New Indian Express

NEW DELHI: Enhancing infrastructure, providing job opportunities to youths and boosting economic growth in the North Eastern states will be top priority of General (Retd) V K Singh, who assumed charge as Minister for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) today.

Singh said the government will focus on improving road infrastructure in entire North East including border areas besides trying to ensure robust economic growth in the region.

"I have a plan for overall development of North East. We will try our best address all the problems facing the region.

There is tremendous amount of work to be done for the region," the Minister of DoNER with independent charges said.

The 63-year-old former Army chief said he has a fair idea about the region and will make sincere efforts to ensure that it progresses on par with rest of the country.

Singh has the experience of serving in the North East in different capacities as an Army officer. He was also the GoC-in-C of the Eastern Command looking after the Eastern and entire North Eastern region.

Singh said he will try to find a solution to complaints of harassment of people from North East in the Delhi and will also focus on addressing the sense of alienation among people in the region.

"Creating job opportunities for the youths will be another priority area for the government," he said.

Respect :victory:

@ Tshering.

Amazing isn't it? We have been advocating for Modi since the beginning. You and me. Feels great to be vindicated after seeing how he has performed since being elected. He has done more good for India in the first 2 weeks of office than the Gandhi's have done in 60 yrs!

Lets hope Modi does something here... Kangrazi manmohan singh was a MP from assam and he did $hit...

@ Tshering.

Amazing isn't it? We have been advocating for Modi since the beginning. You and me. Feels great to be vindicated after seeing how he has performed since being elected. He has done more good for India in the first 2 weeks of office than the Gandhi's have done in 60 yrs!
You know, you are lost when you become what you hate.
I voted for Modi as well because under UPA the country was going to the dogs.

But when you become so blinded by your hatred that you talk beyond reason, you are no better than the UPA types on the other end of the spectrum.

Good job General Saab....now we should speed up all infrastructural projects in the north-east and also fill in operational gaps along the Indo-Chinese border

You know, you are lost when you become what you hate.
I voted for Modi as well because under UPA the country was going to the dogs.

But when you become so blinded by your hatred that you talk beyond reason, you are no better than the UPA types on the other end of the spectrum.

It's not hatred. It's being honest and spreading the truth. You felt the need to vote for Modi only after UPA f-ked up. I felt the need to tell anyone and point out what the CONGRESS was doing and continues to do. We will never learn from our mistakes unless we analyze the past. This is not the first time Congress threw this country to the dogs. It has occurred many times in the previous decades.

Many were quiet and said nothing when Congresswent after Modi, used communal lines and caste to divide us up, etc. those wrongs must be pointed out and corrected. So, if you think I represent the UPA types on the other end of the spectrum, then so be it.

You clearly support Congress, only after they royally screwed up, you decided to switch sides. This family has ruled Congress and our country since Independence. Its not democracy, just a dictatorship under the guise of democracy. Now, Congress wants to replace Rahul with Priyanka like that makes a difference. The same old family up to the same old tricks.

Congress did nothing about the black money in Swiss banks till the very last day of elections.

The changes that Modi is making in the firts 2 weeks are so simple yet so needed..........BUT CONGRESS COULD NOT DO THIS? Why?

Sure, BJP is not a party of saints but I trust in Modi more than I ever trusted in any member of CONGRESS to get India ahead.

What you are going to see during this tenure, is Congress jumping to attack Modi any chance it gets. Im trying to remind ppl why Congress is joke.

Priyanka has filed to give up SPG status for her family only after the gov't has stated it will look into revoking it. She jumped at the chance to not give them any material.

The problem with us we forget to easily. Then down the road, we end up re electing these type of politicans over and over again. How the hell can we expect long term change? Especially if you vote for stupid family that has done shit? The answer is simple, you can't!

This "hate" as you refer to it, is not one sided. It will be aimed at any party or politican for the greater good of Indians and India.

Last edited:
It's not hatred. It's being honest and spreading the truth. You felt the need to vote for Modi only after UPA f-ked up. I felt the need to tell anyone and point out what the CONGRESS was doing and continues to do. We will never learn from our mistakes unless we analyze the past. This is not the first time Congress threw this country to the dogs. It has occurred many times in the previous decades.

Many were quiet and said nothing when Congresswent after Modi, used communal lines and caste to divide us up, etc. those wrongs must be pointed out and corrected. So, if you think I represent the UPA types on the other end of the spectrum, then so be it.

You clearly support Congress, only after they royally screwed up, you decided to switch sides. This family has ruled Congress and our country since Independence. Its not democracy, just a dictatorship under the guise of democracy. Now, Congress wants to replace Rahul with Priyanka like that makes a difference. The same old family up to the same old tricks.

Congress did nothing about the black money in Swiss banks till the very last day of elections.

The changes that Modi is making in the firts 2 weeks are so simple yet so needed..........BUT CONGRESS COULD NOT DO THIS? Why?

Sure, BJP is not a party of saints but I trust in Modi more than I ever trusted in any member of CONGRESS to get India ahead.

What you are going to see during this tenure, is Congress jumping to attack Modi any chance it gets. Im trying to remind ppl why Congress is joke.

Priyanka has filed to give up SPG status for her family only after the gov't has stated it will look into revoking it. She jumped at the chance to not give them any material.

The problem with us we forget to easily. Then down the road, we end up re electing these type of politicans over and over again. How the hell can we expect long term change? Especially if you vote for stupid family that has done shit? The answer is simple, you can't!

This "hate" as you refer to it, is not one sided. It will be aimed at any party or politican for the greater good of Indians and India.
rightly said.
The self righteousness of some posters is nauseating. It begins like this ... listen Kid THIS TIME I VOTED MODI because.....blah blah. These are the people that let these Congressies loot and plunder the nation. For long time BJP supporters have been quite and have bared insults like communal/facist etc.
Now they say they have done a favor to vote BJP??? Bullshit ... when they saw their annual appraisals drying up because their businesses/employers were making losses then they voted BJP. In turbulent times they came running. Running to the very same nationalists they despised.
They are lucky that our love for this holy Maa bharati runs deeper than our disdain for their antics.

This family screwed up India royally in a lot of things, Kashmir article 370,when others were against formulation it Nehru went ahead,Indo-China border issue and war.Not to forget many things in past 60+ years.Their supporters changed sides as even they realise how bad congress was.We should take this term as our chance and make sure Congress is annihilated everywhere, if you are lax like ABV they will rise again,can't allow that again.
"History will repeat itself for those who don't learn from it".
I see congress jumping up on everything about this government,Day3 already they are making issues on trivial things as they have no credible leader to lead,it's all chaos in there, restructuring will take some time,Give a term of Modi governance and he will effectively shut them up, the reason he is being moderate is because of this, let him achieve his goals first and see how he annihilates congress, then you shall see the real Lion roar,Right now he is laying groundwork Once he shows his progress card to India as he said in his speech,Then goodbye Congress and regional parties. :D

Last edited:
Thank you Wolfschanzze and Augenblick. This is why we must keep an eye on these jokers, Congress, Rahul and Sonia and Priyanka. They will do their level best to throw Modi under the bus. We have already seen their use of cheap tactics. Also, keep a record of all the past mistakes they did, so when the next elections come up.....this will be sued against them.

What I want to know is why the US jumped to put Modi under a ban? It has to be immense pressure from Sonia and gang. There is no reason to blame a leader for the riots. Stuff like this happens all the time. Im not blaming the US, it has to operate in such ways in order to keep that current gov't in good terms but it speaks volumes of this family.

We finally have an Indian, a full blooded Indian who grew up poor and made it from scratch.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom