What's new

Bombings In Hyderabad, India

Suspected arrested Bangladeshi nationals proven guilty in a fair trial,etc.and then share these cases and evidence with the Bangladeshi government.
you are right,no one wants to be associated with terrorism.It also gives a bad image of our country ,like as if every corner of the country is ruled by a talibanistic leader or warlord,where actually the opposite is happening.

thing is HUJI is practically on the run here in Bangladesh,right now.tried to resurface under a different name during the great national crisis months back and then disappeared again.so the HUJI name is quite forgotten here;JMB was more prominent among the press.

Last of all how does these nationals of BD try to reach Southern areas of India?I mean do they infiltrate into India through the border?or do they use other means,like getting into via another nation?I thought with the newly built fence and BSF's aggression along the border ,infiltration was supposed to be low.
you mentioned Indians going to BD for work.Are you implying that Bangladeshi terrorists manage to come to India with their help?

Well when we say Bdesh is involved, i wouldnt mean official Bdeshi govt support. What i mean and most of the members mean is groups based there. And these groups neednt be just anti- India they could also be anti-Bdeshi or against anybody who stands for freedom and rule of law.

okay,I get it now what you are trying to say.couldn't some of these so called Bangladeshi nationals have been already living illegally there with no connection to Bangladesh at all?I thought that was the reason everyone in India,Hindus and Muslims both wanted Bangladeshis deported.But the border is so porous and with the BDR involved hugely in internal operations,gun smuggling and infiltration is common.
I still stay with this "innocent until proven guilty" position.Bangladeshis being involved in terrorist activities:possible,probable yet not proved or what a minister of GoI might say the non-availability of "clinching evidence".I don't want Bangladeshis,who live there or crossed the border illegally at the wrong time yet innocent of any involvement in terror attacks used as scapegoats,because it will not help at all.like I mentioned,Indians need to get solid proof/evidence to back up their claims instead of throwing accusations so that Bangladeshis or the Pakistanis will not throw away these reports and allegations as crap but rather take it seriously.

[off-topic]Frankly some of your politicians and media blew stuff out of proportions.add to it the constant BSF-BDR border fights(rising casualties,abductions,etc of civilians,illegal immigrants,cattle traders excluded) these have lessen cooperation(whatever we had) day by day.[/off-topic]

okay,I get it now what you are trying to say.couldn't some of these so called Bangladeshi nationals have been already living illegally there with no connection to Bangladesh at all?

C'mon without an indian passport anyone living in india illegally will not be considered an Indian too bad for nonpatriotic bangladeshis...

I thought that was the reason everyone in India,Hindus and Muslims both wanted Bangladeshis deported.But the border is so porous and with the BDR involved hugely in internal operations,gun smuggling and infiltration is common.

the reason is that the illegal immigrants are a source of crime, for eg in Delhi, and are a drain on the economy...

I still stay with this "innocent until proven guilty" position.Bangladeshis being involved in terrorist activities:possible,probable yet not proved or what a minister of GoI might say the non-availability of "clinching evidence".

Well that is why the Indian executive have devised the extra-judicial/encounter killings... It took 13 years for the Bombay blasts case and it will still take more time to carry out the sentencing. Given India's record in apprehending criminals I'd say that well according to your stand you may well be innocent.
Look who has actual hard proof of OBL's involvement?

I don't want Bangladeshis,who live there or crossed the border illegally at the wrong time yet innocent of any involvement in terror attacks used as scapegoats,because it will not help at all.
there was a wrong time in being at the wrong place and committing a wrong act IMHO.
Is there a right time to go to a brothel?? lol...

Anyways yes definetly the incompetent cops can probably catch a few BD's torture them and make 'em confess, if the govt tightens up the pressure on them or they are in a hurry to close the case....

like I mentioned,Indians need to get solid proof/evidence to back up their claims instead of throwing accusations so that Bangladeshis or the Pakistanis will not throw away these reports and allegations as crap but rather take it seriously.

that only time will tell. Anyways the intel people can't really name their informers etc so as to not to compromise them... India is not stupid enough to blame everything on Paksitan/bangladesh? since these are serious allegations and the fact that the world does not reject them tells you something doesn't it???

How can US suddenly treat dawood ibrahm as a terrorist??

the fact is that all over the Islamic world esp in south asia there is a resurgence of extremism.. even in countries like UK where you have Anjum(an??) Chaudhary and others preaching hate, and whabi madrasa in Pakistan etc etc.. outside the gambit of topic but you get the idea.. Many people, fanatical of course, would like to see peace in India.. IMHO you can disagree if you like...

[off-topic]Frankly some of your politicians and media blew stuff out of proportions.add to it the constant BSF-BDR border fights(rising casualties,abductions,etc of civilians,illegal immigrants,cattle traders excluded) these have lessen cooperation(whatever we had) day by day.[/off-topic]

43 dead may be out of proportion for you but then its your opinion.Frankly I would like a massive drive to electrify the border fences and use force if necessary to that. Overhaul RAW make it outside the purview of IAS etc.. and like the French secret service hire outsiders(people not necessarily from the govt agencies).. Weed out sleeper cells, execute all terrorists in the jails.. Closely monitor and observe the surrendered militants and like the US give a thumping blow to terrorism so that such an act doesn't occur ever again on the Indian soil...
Out of proportion my ***, mister....

In the mekkah masjid Blast case, 2 bombs remained undiffused, because of excessive cell phone jam as soon as the first two went off. The SIM CARD was traced back bought from MY STATE 'west bengal' in a village-town area known as ASANSOL, and bangladeshi was arrested.

hk47 Lets leave BSF-BDR skirmishes apart, I am a bengali We have never blamed BANGLADESHI peoples in general or their government being officially sponsoring terrorism, being responsible but saying Bangladeshi soil is not being used for Anti-India operations is ridiculous, and their government previously has done little to stop such activities.

Even Nepal is being used as a transit route for fake currency.

aksingh,

the fact is that all over the Islamic world esp in south asia there is a resurgence of extremism.. even in countries like UK where you have Anjum(an??) Chaudhary and others preaching hate, and whabi madrasa in Pakistan etc etc.. outside the gambit of topic but you get the idea.. Many people, fanatical of course, would like to see peace in India.. IMHO you can disagree if you like...

I wont comment on any other places but look at this from HT a bit old report but from this year,

Kochi arms haul tip of iceberg: Navy chief

The seizure of a huge arms cache from a Karachi-bound ship in Kerala last week was "only the tip of the iceberg" and could be part of a bigger terrorist operation, the Indian Navy chief said on Tuesday.

"The recent discovery of rifles in a shipment of furniture cartons at Kochi on board a Karachi-bound ship and originating from Dubai is perhaps only the tip of the iceberg as far as these nefarious activities are concerned," Admiral Sureesh Mehta told the closing session of an international seminar on maritime trade and security here.

"As almost 90 percent of the world's trade is containerised and six of the top 10 container handling ports are located within Asia, this is an issue of regional concern," Mehta noted.

A senior naval officer attending the seminar said it was intriguing that the ship carrying the container from which the arms were seized was bound for Karachi via Kochi and Mumbai.

"This is a very intriguing routing and, in fact, this is what made the customs officials suspicious and led to the seizure," the officer said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

They said the container, which arrived Jan 4, contained 810 packets in 37 cartons. What has surprised them is each of the packets also has a copy of the Quran.

Not the first instance of maritime weapons smuggling, as noted

This is a slap in face of Indians who were blaming Pakistan

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv...WEN20070024016

NDTV Correspondent
Sunday, August 26, 2007 (Hyderabad)
NDTV has learnt that investigators have sufficient grounds to look into a Naxal involvement into Saturday's blasts in Hyderabad in which 40 people were killed.

Such a deadly Naxal attack in the heart of Hyderabad could put severe political pressure on the Congress, both at the Centre and the state.

Meanwhile, a day after the twin blasts, Home Minister Shivraj Patil confirmed there was some intelligence available on a possible attack.

Patil said that in a country as large as ours even with intelligence information it is often impossible to predict where terrorists will strike.

''We have to create an ambience where such things don't happen. We must take timely action on intelligence inputs. All of us have to be vigilant, help each other and avoid recriminations,'' Patil said

Is'nt it just habitual for you guys to point the finger at some pathetic group from across the boder when anything goes wrong in your country. You've always done this! Stop kidding yourself, did your country even begin investigations before blaming the events on foreigners. Don't make a joke out of yourself by just pointing your fingers outside for your own mistakes. It just makes you look weak. And if Pakistani terrorist groups infiltated across the border then what was you army doing, playing with dolls?

[border rant]
43 dead may be out of proportion for you
I wasn't talking about the casualties or the dead or anything specific to this incident.
hk47 Lets leave BSF-BDR skirmishes apart
okay but I regarded this as related.[end of BDR/border rant]

back to topic:so no one claimed this attack?Naxalites,heard of them ,but who are they?something like ULFA?

okay,I get it now what you are trying to say.couldn't some of these so called Bangladeshi nationals have been already living illegally there with no connection to Bangladesh at all?I thought that was the reason everyone in India,Hindus and Muslims both wanted Bangladeshis deported.But the border is so porous and with the BDR involved hugely in internal operations,gun smuggling and infiltration is common.
I still stay with this "innocent until proven guilty" position.Bangladeshis being involved in terrorist activities:possible,probable yet not proved or what a minister of GoI might say the non-availability of "clinching evidence".I don't want Bangladeshis,who live there or crossed the border illegally at the wrong time yet innocent of any involvement in terror attacks used as scapegoats,because it will not help at all.like I mentioned,Indians need to get solid proof/evidence to back up their claims instead of throwing accusations so that Bangladeshis or the Pakistanis will not throw away these reports and allegations as crap but rather take it seriously.

When you speak of clinching evidence you should realise that any government wouldnt be ready to give it as it would expose its sources. It isnt that Bdesh itself is immune to such terrorists, havnt you had terrorist activities and arnt you worried about the the growth of these fundementalists.

Excerpt from the CM YS Reddy's interview with redifff.

"Is there a Pakistan connection?

There is a definitely an international connection.

Pakistan or Bangladesh?

My problem is that we can't say that connection straightaway from the government's side."

I wanted to ask you about Pakistan's ISI.
The modules here have some connection with some people in Pakistan and with some people in Bangladesh. That much I can say. These all have international ramifications.

Sir, in the last three years you have been accused of appeasing Muslims, particularly in the way you have fought up to the Supreme Court for reservations for Muslims.

What do you mean? It is an election promise and we are standing by it. It is an election promise to go for their reservation. Do you mean to say that giving reservations to the have nots of the Muslim community is bad? This is something not acceptable to me.

There are accusations...

Arre... forget it ..... this is not correct...

There are allegations that you are soft-peddling the issue of ISI modules in the city.

No, my dear, ISI modules and Muslims at large are totally different. ISI modules are so scattered and a handful of Muslims are in it, maybe non-Muslims, also. They are totally, perverted fellows. They are totally distorted fellows. How can you equate them with normal Muslims and ordinary Muslims who are totally peace loving? This is just not correct.

[off topic]
It isnt that Bdesh itself is immune to such terrorists, havnt you had terrorist activities and arnt you worried about the the growth of these fundementalists.
[well related okay]
yes of course I am,terrorists is the word I prefer though. law enforces(RAB mostly) have been after them,they aren't being much active now.6 of the top men in the JMB group executed,and so far more has been nabbed and weapons have been recovered from various places.

what are these reservations for Muslims,govt jobs?
I thought Pakistan was having its own problems in its eastern border;how can it concentrate so much energy in India?

How can they say that its not from the government side but ISI.....what BS is it, do these people think that ISI is somewhat out of the goverment control or for somereason acting on its own will or perhaps they have some personal grudge against india. My sincere advise to all my fellow indians, get your self some life. Live and let others live too.

[off topic][well related okay]
yes of course I am,terrorists is the word I prefer though. law enforces(RAB mostly) have been after them,they aren't being much active now.6 of the top men in the JMB group executed,and so far more has been nabbed and weapons have been recovered from various places.

Thats exactly the point, there are unwanted moles in your land. The term 'in your land doesnt' mean aided officially.

what are these reservations for Muslims,govt jobs?

YSR has promised muslim reservations in govt jobs ( state govt) during elections. Any muslim who earns less than 250k pa would be eligable for the 5% reservation in public employment quota and in educational inst.

I thought Pakistan was having its own problems in its eastern border;how can it concentrate so much energy in India?

Pakistan wont kill off AQ and taliban as its their bread and butter, it helps them maintain the US relationship, and for that same reason ISI isnt that busy in the eastern region as everybody ight think they are. And moreover the ISI deals among the high ranks of these terror groups and the Indian opeation wudnt be carried out directly by ISI but through 'individuals'.

Back
Top Bottom