What's new

Bombings In Hyderabad, India

Why does everyone deny your claims?
Look there are two groups on each side.The media and the government.the Indian media starts making assaults on our government even before the GoI officially releases some news,so the BD gov gets all defensive and fumes and loses the will to cooperate fully and openly;some of the claims may not be correct so BD gov dismiss all reports,this is something that is holding cooperation back.add to that the fact BSF is highly vigilant along our borders(with farmers, fishermen and innocent people along with cattle lifters/smugglers/traders getting shot).and again the accusation against India of fomenting student protests was done by some of our media not by the gov afaik.

I haven't heard of this arrest though through our media yet even if they announced it.a real breakthrough,true.

How did this few families get such classiied information. We have a thrd on samjauta express here, why dont you read that and see.

What classified information? Dude they saw people dying on the train! One family lost its son and did an personal investigation on what happened... Do you underestimate these peoples will to go to the ends of the world to find out exactly what happened to their loved ones and who was responsible for it? If I lost someone close to me I would find out how he or she died and raise hell upon whoever was responsible! I think anyone would!

A "third" what? You aren't clear...maybe you are drunk so your typing is a little wierd!

I can ask the same Q back. Why is everyone saying Pakistan is a terrorist state?

Everyone is not saying... I know where this comment pops out from! I understand that you cannot hear the truth and you really have to prove that you are right even though all evidence proves otherwise... i know that you are frustrated and extremely angry so there goes an angry comment... Hrrrr! I call your type of writing, hallucinatory writing, writing that is based on fits of raged caused by hallucinations... :D

Well is it not habitual for India to blame others for its mistakes? Pakistan and Bangladesh both deny your claims... if your claims were so true and so difficult to challenge the world would stand by you but alas! You are alone in this cold, cold world with no one to support your stupid theories!:D

Yes we say you did and if we hand you the proof you would hand them over. The why would you hand them over if you made them do it. Isnt that a ridicoulus statement to make.

How do you believe all this????? Does anything I say have an effect on you? Okay fine! I give way... We made them do it! Infact I was personally responsible for giving them the order to place the 4 explosives in different areas of Hyderabad! Happy? And fine you like playing this stupid game so lets have it your way! We are responsible! But I have a question? What will you do about it? :D

Oh i see, so you have a familiy in India too...and in moon? What abt Mars?

Yes but it embarasses me to be from a nation that does not give a damn about me and has never accepted me as its citizen. My family in India feels the same discrimination I feel! On the moon and Mars? Sorry I did not ask you where your family lives but again it proves that you do not want my family to be in India and want them to get lost to "Mars" or "the moon" which is why you people treat them with such contempt and discriminate against them!

I posted the article here or search in Google.

Yeah whatever... as if I have a lot of time to waste on your constant moaning!

if your claims were so true and so difficult to challenge the world would stand by you but alas! You are alone in this cold, cold world with no one to support your stupid theories!
that's also what I noticed.when there were bomb blasts in our country the EU and US were all pressuring the then BNP govt to act quickly but there has never been any lecture about India-BD cross border terror from any of their envoys which reinforces one of my inner beliefs that India is not always correct;I mean these EU nations and US got intel assets to know the truth.that doesn't mean India isn't right.cross border smuggling do happen and terrorists don't look like terrorists always.

'Pakistan isnt doing enough' isnt that what you hear evreybody saying and hws that different from what India is saying,

"Not doing enough", and "deliberately sponsoring terrorism" - there is a difference. Reports from India tend to focus on the latter.

The former is not going to be easily fixed. The military cannot fix the problem by itself. It requires an improvement in local Law Enforcement, which comes under the purview of our "elected representatives", who for their own interests have shown no interest, or intellect in reforming them. The few excellent reforms Musharraf initiated were rolled back by the PML-Q etc. because they made the police too independent for their liking.

Stopping these groups will have to begin at the lowest wrung - people have to trust LEA's and be able to report suspicious activity, police have to do better policing, investigations etc. Nowadays even victims of crimes don't like going to them, let alone people who just observe suspicious activity.

"Not doing enough", and "deliberately sponsoring terrorism" - there is a difference. Reports from India tend to focus on the latter.

The former is not going to be easily fixed. The military cannot fix the problem by itself. It requires an improvement in local Law Enforcement, which comes under the purview of our "elected representatives", who for their own interests have shown no interest, or intellect in reforming them. The few excellent reforms Musharraf initiated were rolled back by the PML-Q etc. because they made the police too independent for their liking.

Stopping these groups will have to begin at the lowest wrung - people have to trust LEA's and be able to report suspicious activity, police have to do better policing, investigations etc. Nowadays even victims of crimes don't like going to them, let alone people who just observe suspicious activity.

Good Post, Agree.:tup:

that's also what I noticed.when there were bomb blasts in our country the EU and US were all pressuring the then BNP govt to act quickly but there has never been any lecture about India-BD cross border terror from any of their envoys which reinforces one of my inner beliefs that India is not always correct;I mean these EU nations and US got intel assets to know the truth.that doesn't mean India isn't right.cross border smuggling do happen and terrorists don't look like terrorists always.

Okay suppose terrorists and smugglers do infiltrate! What does one of the largest armies in the world do? Play with dolls? Man if this is so then the army would catch many people who are trying to infiltrate...

Everyone is denying the Indian claims! America is so hard on so called sponsered terrorism that they are also naming respectable organizations like Hezbollah and Hamas terrorist groups... Would'nt they start screaming at Pakistan and at Bangladesh to eject Hamza and Bilal if this was true? Its become an Indian habit to put the blame at someone elses doorstep! Investigations had not even begun when the blame was put on Bangladeshi and Pakistan inspired terrorists! Is this fair and does'nt it suggest that there is scope for an inside job here? Every nation in the world has realised that India cannot be trusted when it is blaming some other country for terrorism or their own problems. Just look at the history of every blast and problem in India and you will realise how they have blamed others constantly while no one has payed heed to the moaning! How can anyone believe that no terrorist act is committed in this nation by its 1 billion people... so many people are discontent with Indian rule right now... muslim-hindu tensions run riot in Hyderabad!

Infact, I feel fearful that they may pick me out of the crowd of of 160 million tommarow and blame me for all their problems! :D

Everyone is denying the Indian claims! America is so hard on so called sponsered terrorism that they are also naming respectable organizations like Hezbollah and Hamas terrorist groups...

Hamas is respectable? Which planet are you from dude....no kidding....

Hamas is respectable? Which planet are you from dude....no kidding....

Well Hamas was voted in by the Palestinian people themselves and don't forget they are not corrupt like Fatah. It is the peoples choice about who actually leads them!!! I don't think that the same people who are occupying Kashmir against the peoples desire for an independent nation will ever understand this or the value of freedom! As for the fighting in Palestine I blame both Hamas and Fatah not only Hamas. Hamas is not respectable anymore but it is still not a terrorist organization! Anyway that is a different question... why not concentrate on the Hyderabad bombings and try to answer my posts?;)

Back
Top Bottom