What's new

Bombings In Hyderabad, India

you BSF troops did an incursion in our territory and abducted 3 civilians while the BDR caught 3(don't know where and how),which was in the news here yesterday.may I see an article about this,arrest?BSF took Bangladeshis from somewhere around Lalmonirhat.
wow this is nice.There is a bomb blast in Southern India and when the BSF catches a Bangladeshi national it proves that BD's HUJI was behind this.Great.

Yesterday right the suspect was arrested long time back trying to escape.. This is about Mecca mosque....
Nah mate we are discussing about mecca masjid go and read the post before shooting your mouth.. cheers

you BSF troops did an incursion in our territory and abducted 3 civilians while the BDR caught 3(don't know where and how),which was in the news here yesterday.may I see an article about this,arrest?BSF took Bangladeshis from somewhere around Lalmonirhat.
wow this is nice.There is a bomb blast in Southern India and when the BSF catches a Bangladeshi national it proves that BD's HUJI was behind this.Great.

Well do you read any of the posts before you reply?

regardless of which incident we are talking about,did the BSF find any evidence that the man who tried to escape had anything to do with the blasts?
I read one of your posts.It says:

The fact that there is a massive and growing economic connection between hyderabad and bangladesh and that over the years many hyderabadi technicians, tradesmen etc have found part time employment in bangladesh. Small companies take up contracts in Dhaka for 6 months and send men there which makes infiltration and indoctrination easier.

The link between Hyderabad and bangladesh was further exposed when on Dussehra day a blast ripped through the office of the hyderabad police commissioner and the perpetrator who died was identified as a bangladeshi and this was the 1st time that the bangladeshi angle was aknowledged though it had been creeping up earlier as well.
how about a link to this?we heard no such thing here so a link might shed some light on this attack.says nothing about the man who was arrested.I repeat my request,any linkie to that?
or is that post of yours in another page?

Well do you read any of the posts before you reply?
not all of them.Because to me most of them contain the same thing.Charges and counter charges.
But I missed one or two,I find now.

anyways I quoted this:
suspect is HUJI.. 1 person was arrested at the Bangladesh border, the case is with CBI, 2 sketches of suspects have been issued.. any other questions??
sorry I thought this was related to the recent most bombing.or is it?

suspect is HUJI.. 1 person was arrested at the Bangladesh border, the case is with CBI, 2 sketches of suspects have been issued.. any other questions??

Indian Government is saying this now. just after blasts they blamed Pakistan I cant understand why without evidence they keep blaming Pakistan, same is the case in “Samjhoota Express” incident.

regardless of which incident we are talking about,did the BSF find any evidence that the man who tried to escape had anything to do with the blasts?
I read one of your posts.It says:

how about a link to this?we heard no such thing here so a link might shed some light on this attack.says nothing about the man who was arrested.I repeat my request,any linkie to that?
or is that post of yours in another page?

""Yeah read Times of India monday the 27th august 2007""

sorry I thought this was related to the recent most bombing.or is it?

Trying to steal a win from the jaws of defeat huh?
No it was related to a post about mecca masjid... Your post backfired horribly, sorry.

Indian Government is saying this now. just after blasts they blamed Pakistan I cant understand why without evidence they keep blaming Pakistan, same is the case in “Samjhoota Express” incident.

GOI hasnt blamed anybody yet. Some polticians might make some remarks on TV for PR purpose and thats it.

The govt is blaming/accussing the blasts on the Pakistani & Bangladeshi terrorist outfits and secret agencies such as ISI in addition to Indian islamic terrorist outfits and/or sleeper cells belonging to these organizations ostensibly financed by Pakistani agencies in addition to others.

If you read my earlier posts the mastermind has already been identified as Shahid Bilal...

The blasts were meant to incite communal hatred and failed miserably...
Hindu-Muslim ties in spotlight in wake of Hyderabad bombings | csmonitor.com.

(By AKSingh)Trying to steal a win from the jaws of defeat huh?
No it was related to a post about mecca masjid... Your post backfired horribly, sorry.

oooooohhhhh so u have won.

(By HK-47)sorry I thought this was related to the recent most bombing.or is it?

Koi na HK-47 we are behind you.;)

Trying to steal a win from the jaws of defeat huh?
what the...??defeat for what?
Look,I along with majority of the Bangladeshis(residential ones) really lost faith in Indian media when one media source said that HUJI was behind the Mecca Masjid blasts and that they made a video which proves that they did it ,the latter story about the video turned out to be false AFAIK which also made us skeptical about the first claim that HUJI was behind this.Even if they have they done it very few will believe it.
It would be best of the GoI requested the politicians to refrain from saying anything before proved.
I am however eager to see myself if Bangladeshi nationals are involved in this or just being used as scapegoats.Like that guy you mentioned caught at the border allegedly connected with the Mecca Masjid blasts.

Look,I along with majority of the Bangladeshis(residential ones) really lost faith in Indian media when one media source said that HUJI was behind the Mecca Masjid blasts and that they made a video which proves that they did it ,the latter story about the video turned out to be false AFAIK which also made us skeptical about the first claim that HUJI was behind this.Even if they have they done it very few will believe it.
It would be best of the GoI requested the politicians to refrain from saying anything before proved.
I am however eager to see myself if Bangladeshi nationals are involved in this or just being used as scapegoats.Like that guy you mentioned caught at the border allegedly connected with the Mecca Masjid blasts.

Before anything is shown or said, let me ask you what would convince you as to Bdeshi connection to terror in India.

The govt is blaming/accussing the blasts on the Pakistani & Bangladeshi terrorist outfits and secret agencies such as ISI in addition to Indian islamic terrorist outfits and/or sleeper cells belonging to these organizations ostensibly financed by Pakistani agencies in addition to others.

They left out Ravana, Satan, Hades, the oompa loompahs and the seven dwarfs.

GOI cannot stop anyone from speaking since it is a fundamental right etc..
What matters is what GOI officially says, for the BD people.

The fact is that the Indo-Bangladesh border is porous there are between 20-50 million illegal bangladeshis in India further many hyderabadis do go to Bangladesh for work...

The simple thing is no one will like to be pointed fingers at, understandably you do not like it, as some countrymen of yours are involved in this plot ostensibly....

It is the work of fanatics and people who donot like to see peace in India, on the face value of it the number of such people are there in not only Bangladesh, Pakistan and India itself..

Before anything is shown or said, let me ask you what would convince you as to Bdeshi connection to terror in India.
Suspected arrested Bangladeshi nationals proven guilty in a fair trial,etc.and then share these cases and evidence with the Bangladeshi government.
you are right,no one wants to be associated with terrorism.It also gives a bad image of our country ,like as if every corner of the country is ruled by a talibanistic leader or warlord,where actually the opposite is happening.

thing is HUJI is practically on the run here in Bangladesh,right now.tried to resurface under a different name during the great national crisis months back and then disappeared again.so the HUJI name is quite forgotten here;JMB was more prominent among the press.

Last of all how does these nationals of BD try to reach Southern areas of India?I mean do they infiltrate into India through the border?or do they use other means,like getting into via another nation?I thought with the newly built fence and BSF's aggression along the border ,infiltration was supposed to be low.
you mentioned Indians going to BD for work.Are you implying that Bangladeshi terrorists manage to come to India with their help?

Back
Top Bottom