What's new

Bomb hits Pakistan's spy agency in northwest

If Pakistanis support action against the TTP and other extremists because they believe them to be sponsored by RAW/Mossad or whatever - great!

All I care about is that they support the government taking action against these groups.

So you need a bogeyman to rally around your people to support your govt/forces instead of on the basis of the merit of operations! Doesn't that tell you something, very important?

R.I.P.

Not one proof so far that would convince any court of law outside Pakistan of RAW involvement in terrorism in Pakistan, and nothing other than hot Pakistani breath for the Mossad.

Right now you have to fight the Talibs, that suits everybody, but afterward your ruling class will be looking around for others to blame, lest the anger of the people be directed towards themselves. Are you so willing to let yourself be blinded again and again?

We are not like you guys who has to direct their anger at others and kill innocent human beings for the crimes committed by others. First look at the past record of your intelligence agencies, then blame us. If America can't get in order its house it doesn't means they tell others to correct theirs. We know pretty well who is behind what. You guys kept blaming Syria and Iran for violence in Iraq and not a single proof was made public same case in Afghanistan, all US can dois allegations on us, Iran, same case with 9/11, still your govt and people call AQ the alleged suspects, when the world asked for proof not a single one was provided but you guys still attacked Afghanistan, you guys provided false intel on Iraq just to invade it. if you guys can't produce proof of events or false proofs to materialize your objectives then don't lecture us.

Germany did the so called Holocaust and to take out the anger and revenge Palestinians are being the subject of Holocaust with the full support of US, so if that is how US is gonna behave like a sensible nation then it should reap the rewards too for such policies. You guys come to us and ask about democracy, on the other hand support all the dictatorial nations.

It would be better if you guys before lecturing us look into your own self and see what kind of monsters are in there.

RAW is fully supporting whatever is happening in Pakistan and Mossad being a partner of India will not leave itself behind from availing the opportunity in helping India directly or indirectly.

Pardon me while I puke at the notion of motivating people to battle by heaping blame on the innocent.

While you are technically correct AM is not wrong either. A lot of people in Pakistan are TTP supporters, and to change their support which is required to win this war, it is not a bad ploy. Everything is fair in love and war and as it is not there is no love for India, there is nothing wrong in doing it (from Pakistan's perspective). Finally I got the answer why Pakistan is blaming it on India (Manmohan Sign said, they jolly well know it is not correct).

While you are technically correct AM is not wrong either. A lot of people in Pakistan are TTP supporters, and to change their support which is required to win this war, it is not a bad ploy. Everything is fair in love and war and as it is not there is no love for India, there is nothing wrong in doing it (from Pakistan's perspective). Finally I got the answer why Pakistan is blaming it on India (Manmohan Sign said, they jolly well know it is not correct).

Plzzz enlighten us by quoting a single demonstration done in support of the TTP guys and even after so many bomb blasts a single demonstration asking the govt to stop the operation against TTP ??

We are not like you guys who has to direct their anger at others and kill innocent human beings for the crimes committed by others.
Now you are playing the reverse game, but without substance to back it up.

First look at the past record of your intelligence agencies, then blame us. If America can't get in order its house it doesn't means they tell others to correct theirs.
As far as I know, no country's intel agencies are under greater public scrutiny and political control than America's.

We know pretty well who is behind what.
A delusion shared by many is still a delusion.

You guys kept blaming Syria and Iran for violence in Iraq and not a single proof was made public same case in Afghanistan, all US can dois allegations on us, Iran, same case with 9/11, still your govt and people call AQ the alleged suspects, when the world asked for proof not a single one was provided but you guys still attacked Afghanistan, you guys provided false intel on Iraq just to invade it.
I dispute this characterization of facts and events. There were proofs; the coalition did expose some but chose not to disclose all. The gov't and U.S. media are required to use the term "suspect" and until the accused is brought to trial, lest they defame the innocent. Only "truthers" doubt that Al-Q in Afghanistan was behind 9/11. Although there was some false intel about Iraq (courtesy of Saddam Hussein's opponents), Saddam could have wiped it out in a moment but chose not to, giving such info extreme credibility.

if you guys can't produce proof of events or false proofs to materialize your objectives then don't lecture us.
As far as I know, it's been decades since the CIA was in the business of manufacturing false proofs, so in the sense that you find this desirable, the CIA has nothing to teach Pakistan.

Germany did the so called Holocaust -
By waving the I-doubt-the-holocaust card you are showing us that what you are interested in is narrative, not truth. Not much point in continuing to analyze the rest of your post, is there? Nor any need, either.

My deepest condolences to the deaths and families.:pakistan:

man even i do n t know that ISI building was at Khyber road.my friend were shocked that when they came to know that ISI building ever exit there at Khyber road.
people living in Peshawar do n t know the location of intelligence building but terrorist living in mountains sure knows this show external hand is behind.

wow it seems how u r inteligent:angry:

I just wonder could it be the handiwork of Mangal Bagh or TTP has assets in place in Peshawar. i still dont know the result of the operation, Bia Daraghlam, in Khyber agency. What happened there. where is mangal bagh now. has he formed some kind of alliance with TTP. Can some one enlighten us.

I think Peshawar police need to learn something from Karachi police i think that they have done a wonderful job there. Everyday we here that police have raided a house full of explosives and ammo.

Even better, Pakistan should be divided into three states Pashtunistan,Balochistan and Pakistan.That would solve even more problems :D

hey u retarded afgni, u have guts to speak this in a pakistani site!

Gentlemen I will not provide the exact location of one of the ISI sensitive locations but I'm thankful to Great God that many Soldiers and Officers of ISI have survived this horrendous shocking attack including my brother Lt. Col___. The main one is destroyed this sensitive agency's manpower is safe but damaged caused to other assets etc. Desperation of these bastard barbarians is on the verge. It is both imperative for the government of Pakistan and security agencies to "Expel" Afghanis out of Pakistan with taking into considering the deteriorating condition of N.W.F.P-Pakistan, I believe before the recent on going operation in Waziristan, these aliens should have been expelled with UN help under the pretext of "Smooth Operation" in Waziristan and stability of the province. I believe Pak Army is doing well in its smooth-bore operation in Waziristan but had they before operation put forward demand of expulsion of afghanis out of N.W.F.P. Some information shared with me that is not of extreme value but yet important is every single attack is carried out by Afghanis..now Govt has all the information on its desk question is what in the heck is their plans about these afghans on our soil spreading terrorism with clear documented proof. "burqua wearing men and women caught by ISI a week ago with explosives"

Exactly...

I also told this kind of thing i.e. transporting explosives..

That time some people made fun of me...

:pakistan:

ISI is deeply concentrated in Balochistan/ NWFP area....

Balochistan is more dangerous than NWFP...

ISI is working hard...

ISI is deeply concentrated in Balochistan/ NWFP area....

Balochistan is more dangerous than NWFP...

ISI is working hard...

and pray tell us what u mean by those pearls of wisdom!

That advice would be much useful given to your friend "Fundamentalist"

Indeed and my "tough resistence" was in the form of a befitting response to Fundamentalist's nonsense.

I don't see a much brighter future or situation in your country neither,and the title of this thread shows that,so solve your own issues before pointing fingers at others.

The majority of Afghans have no issues with International Forces, we are allies in a fight against terrorists who have no value for human life.

I agree we did have some problems in the past among different Afghan ethnic groups,fueled by our kind neighbours, BUT thats past we are united like never before and the Afghan National Army is a symbol of that.

Well, good for you :)
FYI we havnt been playing hide and seek the last eight years, we have improved ALOT in different sectors.Life is getting better everyday except for security which will be taken care of within one year Inshallah.

We have a saying here in Afghanistan "Only cowards resort to foul language"

we wish afghanistan well for the future - hope what you say is true because reports are quite contradictory!

and pray tell us what u mean by those pearls of wisdom!

If you do consider it words of wisdom......than
:tup:

I meant the situation in Balochistan is different. In NWFP there are more external factors than locals....

But in Balochistan they are brain washing the locals with more resources than in NWFP..

External factors are involved in both cases but foreign involvement in Balochistan is an alarming situation...

You also know....
I mean you are quite highly ranked which means you maybe are quite informed...

And God has the ultimate wisdom..

We are just Bunty and Bubblis…
Haha
Joke…

ISI is deeply concentrated >>> I don't think I should share it in public....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom