Bomb Blast in Pakpattan

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Blast kills six at Baba Farid’s Shrine in Pakpattan

Monday, 25 Oct, 2010

LAHORE: A bomb exploded at the eastern gate of the Baba Farid Shrine in Pakpattan early Monday morning, killing at least six people and injuring several others.

An explosion occurred during Fajir prayers near the eastern gate of Baba Farid’s shrine in Pakpattan, DawnNews reported.

The explosive was planted on a motorcycle, city police chief Mohammad Kashif told Reuters by telephone. The attack was the latest in the heartland province of Punjab.

“According to initial reports, two men came on the motorcycle and parked it near the gate just minutes before the blast,” he said.

At least a 100 people have been reported to be present at the time of the blast. The injured are being taken to the District Headquarters hospital in Pakpattan.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the latest attack but Taliban militants have in the past attacked Sufi shrines.

The police, bomb disposal squad, rescue 1122 and other rescue teams have arrived at the scene, while security forces have cordoned off the area.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the latest attack but Taliban militants have in the past attacked Sufi shrines.—Agencies

R.I.P all those dead.

I think this is blast at shrine number 3 after Data Darbar and Abdullah Shah Ghazi.
Correct me if I am wrong.

From past 7 years not a single Terrorist capture by Agencies, Govt, Police and all law enforcment agencies...

Govt, Agencies, Police all kind of law enforcement agencies everyone DEAD or sleeping no one defend them and if anyone defend ... remind this which kind of achievement they got in past 7 years! Busharaf - Zardari both govt are the responsible of 30,000- 40,000 pakistani's ..

There is no evidence of 9/11 in the world why we jump into this mess totally illogical nonsense...

From past 7 years not a single Terrorist capture by Agencies, Govt, Police and all law enforcment agencies...

Govt, Agencies, Police all kind of law enforcement agencies everyone DEAD or sleeping no one defend them and if anyone defend ... remind this which kind of achievement they got in past 7 years! Busharaf - Zardari both govt are the responsible of 30,000- 40,000 pakistani's ..

There is no evidence of 9/11 in the world why we jump into this mess totally illogical nonsense...

actually there were number of terrorists captured by the security forces.... and we did not enter the war,

They brought us in the middle of war-zone by exploding bombs every now and than

Lets keep it to Pakpattan bomb blast thread only, not a right time to discuss about Government's past 9 years history/track record on WoT in this thread

Why are they targeting shrines ?

These are places of peace and give strength to ppl. I often visit the shrines of Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia & Ajmer besides places like the Golden temple & Vishno Devi. They all give strength & solace.

^^ This is the skewed interpertation of religion by some misguided souls. What ever doesnt fit into their stereotype as a pure religion becomes a target..

Why are they targeting shrines ?

These are places of peace and give strength to ppl. I often visit the shrines of Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia & Ajmer besides places like the Golden temple & Vishno Devi. They all give strength & solace.

The Wahabi plus some Wahabi influenced Deobandi ones think Shrines to be not places for visit. Or in other words they say this is shirk and lot of stuff that goes on there is shirk, so now they are targeting it.

The Wahabi plus some Wahabi influenced Deobandi ones think Shrines to be not places for visit. Or in other words they say this is shirk and lot of stuff that goes on there is shirk, so now they are targeting it.

Its a shame.

Well if they do not spare Mosques why should they show any consideration to shrines.

Shirk? Could this term be explained.

US want our country like Iraq.... US want conflict btw Shia/Suni/etc simply thats it!!

Its a shame.

Well if they do not spare Mosques why should they show any consideration to shrines.

Shirk? Could this term be explained.

Bringing in someone else with God and some other practices which for them does not complies with Islamic teachings. Like going to shrines, doing some of the stuff there, they don't take it to be Islamic.

US want our country like Iraq.... US want conflict btw Shia/Suni/etc simply thats it!!

Why blame the US?? It is your countrymen and your co-religionists who are orchestrating all the violence between Shias and Sunnis, both against Ahmadiyas, and so on. How is the US responsible? Very convenient to always blame some external factor for your own troubles!

Yaa I know .. They can Americans Indians Israeli RAW MOSSAD etc etc etc

But they can never be Taliban LET LeO SSP MuMA etc

Right??

That's Hazrat baba Farid Ganj Shaker right?
May these kameenay log burn in the darkest fires of hell, who have no respect for the elders and no regard for human life.

Yaa I know .. They can Americans Indians Israeli RAW MOSSAD etc etc etc

But they can never be Taliban LET LeO SSP MuMA etc

Right??

I dont know why Indian posters feel the need to antagonize in such threads, go and fregin mind your own buisness.

A very SAD news
They are just misguided people
May Allah Punish hard these people who r doing this

Back
Top Bottom