What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh god help all of us. it didnt take that long for the other blasts. i finished work, went shopping, then home and all i see is another 6 blasts. any casualty yet?

Its been reported that these blasts has taken a toll of 45. May their soul RIP..

The suicide attacks that happened early today. Police got 1 head of an suicide attacker wich is totally in good condition.

so what they gona do with that f*cking head? perhaps football with it.

TTP have claimed it, but who's supporting them? that's a question my friend! are they capable of making this stat-of-the art technology?

source please!! TTP claimed responsibility for the 2 bombs earlier to day that i know.

Your Insinuation that I am happy about these blasts is as misguided and insulting as your assertion that India is behind these blasts. But today I will not hit back.. Up to you to take it as a sign of weakness or empathy..

I am not the only 1 who says that.
Please note that.

Blasts cannot be stopped the way we are trying.
Yes, I know our agencies have failed but pause for a second. Did we as civilians help our agencies? I don't think so.

If one person in a certain area is made some kind of Social Figure than it is easy to keep track of new people renting apartments/houses and monitoring unusual activities.

Why do we blame others when we failed to do our part?

I recommend Pakistani Citizens that instead of blaming agencies we should also be a part of the solution.

I know it is Police and agency's job and they are paid for it but at the same time it is our social responsibility to keep track of the neighbourhood.

I am not arguing that TTP or India is behind the attacks..I mean there gotta be few groups who are doing these horrendous activities..

So to counter it we have to get together and work as a nation.

STOP criticizing and be PRACTICAL.

Never took you for one to deal in hypothesis. Lets see what comes out of investigations.. Any investigator worth his salt can see these are the retaliations from either TTP for NWFP ops or AT for Pakistan turning against them under US pressure.
Which is statistically most likely the case, but being Lahore it could still be India. India can't be discounted as a suspect yet.

Which is statistically most likely the case, but being Lahore it could still be India. India can't be discounted as a suspect yet.

Sure.. Pakistan should Investigate with a sane head on its shoulder and move from there and not listen to jingoistic Pakistani media who is already clamouring about India's role in the blasts...

Munawar blames Blackwater for Lahore bombings
Updated at: 2304 PST, Friday, March 12, 2010
Munawar blames Blackwater for Lahore bombings KARACHI: Jamaat-e-Islami Amir Syed Munawar Hasan Friday alleged that infamous US security firm Blackwater was behind all terror attacks in Pakistan under the supervision of Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

Addressing a news conference here on Friday, Hasan advised the ruling PPP to give the portfolio of interior ministry to someone else to save it’s standing.

The JI leader alleged that Karachi target killing and Lahore bombings were carried out by Blackwater. The Interior Minister was supervising all the activities of Blackwater across the country, he said.

Such incidents, he said, would continue unless the interior minister was removed.

The Afghani soil is being used for ‘proxy war’, he said, adding the Unites States now wants to use Afghanistan against Iran.

To a question, Hasan said that Pakistan-India talks would not yield results with solution of the Kashmir dispute.

I was expecting this a$$hole and his party to start the usual nonsense...he certainly wastes no time in jumping to rescue his comrades the terrorists called Taliban.

Whereas certainly the interior minister may need to be changed, the JI is one of the chief culprits in the rise of TTP and is always the mouthpiece of TTP...their support is now all time low...good time to take them to task permanently and deal with those openly supporting TTP.

The choice is simple enough, if you support our enemy and publicly defend them...you are collaborating with them.

Last edited:
Just want to add here an important thing, Mr.India

After we saw at ARY ONE WORLD about blasts in Lahore, Pakistan today. Then there was also some news regarding Indian involvement in all these attacks.

My son who is 11 year old, he sit with me and soon after the news he asked my that why India doing that in Pakistan?

I wish that same will happened in India too!

Soon after, I said to him NO, don`t say that.
Because in India there is also human who lives there.
Dosen`t matter what religin you belong to. Because we all are human and Islam says that if you kill 1 person you killed whole humanity.

Soon after he apologized to me and said sorry for it.

Now, those of you Indians who having so poor thoughts about me. I could have said him that YES SON YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT. But I didn`t do that. And even he is 11 year old but he was so happy that even it was Indian who did that or was behind all these blasts in Lahore, Pakistan but I correct him to say that don`t say that this will happens in India too.

You did nothing great. All indians would do the same thing. We don't go around asking people to hate pakistan if that's what you think.

These things are not so funny as you mansion.
They will have some DNA test for it.

Oh well, again nothing. He bloody went to hell and there are more out there ready to go to hell. It is the poor people paying the price.

I was expecting this a$$hole to start the usual nonsense...he certainly wastes no time in jumping to rescue his comrades the terrorists called Taliban.

Whereas certainly the interior minister may need to be changed, the JI is one of the chief culprits in the rise of TTP and is always the mouthpiece of TTP...their support is now all time low...good time to take them to task permanently and deal with those openly supporting TTP.

The choice is simple enough, if you support our enemy and publicly defend them...you are collaborating with them.

Well said. These guys havent been victim of these atrocities so they dont know how it is to be killed or lose a loved one or see your contruy destroyed. Talk behind the keyboard is very easy.

Following are 4 avenues that need immediate attentions and could explain the explosions going off in Lahore.

1. The FATA-fags are reeling under the PAs assault and want to create a diversion to save their rumps.

3. India is making a last ditch effort to destabilise Pakistan so as to get a better position on the post US afghan setup. Now that Robert Gates has indicated an exit by July 2011 , india knows that it now or never that it can use the american presence in afganistan against Pakistan!!

4. Some ex-commumist fags of the past defeated afghan regimes are in Kanjarzai's govement who have used the US presence in Afgansitan as a shield to conduct terrorist attacks in Pakistans

5. There is without a doubt US mercinary contractors in Lahore ( I'll not name the place for the sake of residents' safety there but I know first hand that these good for nothing gu bags are there! ) they have been caught in past photographing locations in Lahore Cantt area and their involvment cannot be ruled out.

Jag raha ha Pakistan! it time to crush/kill and chase the enemies of the state into their graves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom