What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Pakistan is in pain pr today.
But we says in Urdu

Har Raat Ke Bad Eik Ujalla Bhi Hai,

According to Police, these blasts are not that severe.
And good news iz that no loss of any men in last 5 bombs, only 3 injured

Where did you get this from?

May God bless Pakistan and its people. The way we are generalizing "Indian" and "Pakistanis" is not the reality. An avg Pakistani or an Indian would not know the reality.

Far from what everyone is claiming here, I pray if some Indians are behind the blast, they should be hanged till death.

Don't you guys realise the pain of the people? On either side of the border the color of blood is red.

Peace.
I think you should pay a visit to BR. just to tell you he is not completely lying.

Any investigator worth its salt would keep India as a suspect. I never proclaimed India did it. But if its proven it did you know what's coming your way.

Never took you for one to deal in hypothesis. Lets see what comes out of investigations.. Any investigator worth his salt can see these are the retaliations from either TTP for NWFP ops or AT for Pakistan turning against them under US pressure.

I got a pakistani mate from Karachi too. He works with me and we are next door neighbours and almost have family terms.

I as an Indian don't hate any pakistani for sure so please get rid of this weird mentality. You seems not concerned about the casaulities or people suffering in Lahore rather you are on top showing your hatered against India and Indians.

Nobody, Yes nobody teach me to hate India.
I with my eyes saw many things since I was child that how much you people like us or like us. . . . . .

Me too got a friend from "Banglore" Hindu friend. But after he went back to India I missed him a lot. Because he was very good human and was near to Islam. Because he shown so respect to Islam.

But what happenes today via your Indian Media "Poison all the time against Pakistan"

Look at, your most news channels. Then you will get the answer.

Back-to-back 5 blasts hit Iqbal Town
Updated at: 2148 PST, Friday, March 12, 2010
LAHORE: Five back-to-back blasts of low intensity happened in Iqbal Town of Lahore within the last 45 minutes, triggering panic and fear among the citizens, Geo News reported Friday.

The blasts were caused by hand grenades hurled in different locations of Iqbal Town by a suspected person riding a motor bike, police sources said.

According to details, the first blast occurred in an empty plot near crowded Moon Market in Kashmir Block; the second blast hit a car parked outside a house; the third blast occurred near Edhi Center in Kashmir Block located in Iqbal Town; the fourth blast struck outside the residence of a serving DSP again in Iqbal Town and; the fifth and the last blast ripped through Karim Block.

No causalities were reported in these attacks. However, four people were injured.

It may be reminded here that dozens of people were killed in two blasts at Moon Market on December 7 last year.

Earlier, at least 39 people were killed when two suicide bombers blew themselves up in R A Market near security forces’ convoy.

Overall seven blasts have taken place in Lahore within 10 hours, killing at least 40 people, including security men, and injuring about 100 others.

Back-to-back 5 blasts hit Iqbal Town - GEO.tv

sir.. you either dont know what paranoia means or I am not able to understand what you are saying here. You are incorrectly assuming India did it and are asking Indians to feel ashamed based on your incorrect assumptions..

Swami Jee,

Its you who are not able to understand me.
Because you don`t want it.

Now, , , , ,

Qiammat har roz Pakistan pe tothti hai,
Aur Maze Koi AUr Lothta Hai,

Humsaye Ghar Mein Aag Lagi Ho, toh Dosre Ko Itna Khosh Nahi Hona Chaiè.

Lahore should be sealed and there should be a mega hunt for Indian Agents with Prize Money of 10 million rupees for anyone who helps in the catching of Indian RAW terrorists.

I think you should pay a visit to BR. just to tell you he is not completely lying.

As I said,

I am a just a common man, and I don't believe in whatever is thrown to me. I just dropped to pray with all of you. And again as I said, if some Indians are involved, rip their face off in front of everyone.

I have no interest in putting curtains on the reality. And I am not here to defend any country. Please don't try to impose anything on me and I won't do the same to you. BR is not the sole representer of India.

I hope everyone on this earth live a peaceful life, God knows, its coming direct from the heart.

Love and care to all of you.

Any investigator worth its salt would keep India as a suspect. I never proclaimed India did it. But if its proven it did you know what's coming your way.

If proven you will realize why India had limited options when same thing was done to it by Pakistan. You will also realize how difficult it is to prove.

Lahore should be sealed and there should be a mega hunt for Indian Agents with Prize Money of 10 million rupees for anyone who helps in the catching of Indian RAW terrorists.

and then what? let's suppose they even find the evidence of india's involvement in it, then what? who's going to take actions? do we even take any actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom