What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Uncle is all right :)

No casualty, seems it was done only to spread fear in Lahore

:pakistan:

Really very happy to learn that, Sis! I wish there are no casaulities in the attacks.

As a Lahori, I totally agree with it! Right now India is one of the top suspects, especially considering its Lahore and India has been infiltrating agents in and out due to the proximity to the border and it being a very large city.

Didnt want to go there.. but just quoting you Asim.. Looks you are getting caught in the zombie mantra of India Did It..

It is another point of view, very silently expressed under the barrage of ISI Did it, ISI did it, zombie Mantra you guys going on in India.

Cant stop this, we can only Pray that god protect us from such cowardly acts, may the victims RIP

lets just pray for the souls of all shaheeds in these blasts and pray for the health of injureds.

I got distant relatives in peshawar too................what now???............going to shoot me????

No,
If I am going to shoot you then my picture will come to all Indian Media and then whole Indian Media as usuall will make another propaganda against me.

Ohhh, No, No, No

Nopes but feel sorry for your idiomatic brain.........

anyways dont want a india pakistan war on this thread also so will refrain from posting on this one.

may the culprits suffer in hell.............. gn

yupp the same reason, I stopped responded even though how bad I wanted to response. Emotions are running high at this moment so all the hate will show up now..

Just Switch on to any Channel everyone is saying the most logical thing.India is Involved.

Attacks of such magnitude and Planning and style can only be carried on the directions of a Country.

Mumbai was no less in sophestication. Will you apply the same logic and accept Pakistan state was behind it??

No,
If I am going to shoot you then my picture will come to all Indian Media and then whole Indian Media as usuall will make another propaganda against me.

Ohhh, No, No, No

Ahh that's your defination of Propaganda.

"I am going to shoot you "

"Indian Media as usuall will make another propaganda"

Yes this exact same propaganda is done for Kasab, now I know you have different definition of propaganda.

i will never defend terrorists or their supporters wherever they are but i am not the one to shy away from harsh realities. on the keema thing, unfortunately whats happening is the other way round. Its the taliban who are killing innocents wherever and whenever they want.
I remember the days when we used to blame the failure of indian agencies in preventing the Mumbai attacks. It happened once there but happening daily in our country. Shall we not blame our own security agencies or our govt.

The primary role of a govt is to protect the life, property and honor or its citizens and it its not capable of doing it then its a failed state.
Yaar muttahid ho. Poooooooori duniya main log aisi baatein nahi karte, ek Pakistan main hi, aisi baatein karke assli mujrimo ko sheh dete hain hum

Aag ki baarish se hai ab dhuaan dhuaan
Shaakh ab kalion ki ab mahkaar kahan?
Afsurda ghazlein giryaan afsaanay hain
Hadday nazar tak phele huay viranay hain

Inhi chalan se humse juda Bengal hua
Pooch na is dukh se kya haal hua
Zulm hai yeh balwano ka hum jeetenge
Aur kahoon, dukh ke yeh na din beeteinge

Roko yeh sailaab ke Pakistan chala
Jaag mere Punjab ke Pakistan chala
-- Habib Jalib

Status