What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans and Indians are responsible for the blasts, eh? Smell the coffee chaps. What exactly do the Americans want from you? And what do the Indians want from you? The Americans have unfriendly regimes in North Korea and Iran - I don't see the Yanks going postal there. So why Pakistan which is doing all that the Americans want?

India - does it want to change the various status quo that exist? Do we talk of some dharam yudh in Pak-occupied Kashmir or collect funds and send Hindu jehadis there? Does India accuse Pakistan of stealing water or renegotiate Siachen or Sir Creek or anything? We do not want anything from Pakistan - so what would we get by destabilizing Pakistan except pi$sed off Pakistanis who would swear revenge on India. One long shot is that it could be a retaliation for Bombay 26/11 and a way for RAW to show that if you can do it - so can we. If that is the case then Indians responsible for this mayhem should be hanged.

Sure.. Pakistan should Investigate with a sane head on its shoulder and move from there and not listen to jingoistic Pakistani media who is already clamouring about India's role in the blasts...

Please avoid comparing our media to indian media....you know better then us what role india is playing to destabilize Pakistan and just look at your media which is always doing anti-pakistani propaganda, if even a dog got killed in india they always blame ISI for this!.....so lets complete the investigations first and as mentioned by the security forces foreign hand is involved in all this.

Fortunately no one died in these last five blasts. Main purpose was to create terror.

5-consectuive blasts in Iqbal Town rocks Lahorities

LAHORE: Five-blasts in Allama Iqbal Town area of Lahore within One-Hour created mayhem and terror among Lahorities, however no casualty has been reported as result of these crackers blast in Iqbal Town, as during the two suicide blasts in R.A Bazar area has officially rendered forty one dead and over Hundred injured.

SP Iqbal Town Nazir Rizvi talking to media late on Friday said that the terrorist elements were deliberately making these crackers blasts to create panic among the people, as people in Allama Iqbal were terrified after consecutive five blasts within One-hour.

He also urged on the people to remain in their houses and also directed all the cinema, theaters and Marriage halls owners to close their activities. District administration Lahore also urged on the people to remain peaceful and not get perplexed on any rumors.

According to details first blast in Allama Iqbal town occurred in Kashmir-Block of Allama Iqbal town, while second blast occurred in the vehicle of a PAF official that was also parked near Kashmir Block.

Third-Blast rocked near the house of DSP Khalid Javed and after the few minutes another blast occurred in Huma-Block and with further lapse of few minutes fifth blast exploded near Green Belt of karim Block of Allama Iqbal town.

Bomb-Disposal squads informed that the intensity of all the five blasts was low and these blasts were targeted to create havoc among the people of Lahore and to give a message to the incumbents.

Police and other law enforcement agencies cordoned off the area and initiated preliminary investigations by setting search operations and numbers of suspects were also arrested from the blasts scenes.

Federal Interior Minister A. Rehman Malik expressing his concerns over blasts in Lahore assured full support from federal government for the Provincial government of Punjab.

ONLINE - International News Network

Please avoid comparing our media to indian media....you know better then us what role india is playing to destabilize Pakistan and just look at your media which is always doing anti-pakistani propaganda, if even a dog got killed in india they always blame ISI for this!.....so lets complete the investigations first and as mentioned by the security forces foreign hand is involved in all this.

I never did compare the 2 media in my post and any way, there is no comparison..

Also the only foreign hand in this could be if you consider NWFP as not a part of Pakistan because that's where these attacks come from..For all you know its the beloved Afghan Taliban who are hitting back for Pkistan sided with USA on this one...

So, you say if all the political parties agreed with each other then the bloody Taliban didnt commit these atrocities? It simply doesnt make any sense. After all it is not possible in the world of politics that all political parties think the same and have agreement with each other. This is the reason that one is in gov and another one is in opposition.

You are not getting my point , all political parties may have different agenda for national development but for national intrests and security , they should have unity which is missing in present senario , PA is fighting with terrorist but few political parties are supporting them , this is alarming satuation .

You are not getting my point , all political parties may different agenda for national development but for national unity , they should have unity which is missing in present senario , PA is fighting with terrorist and few political parties are supporting them , this is alarming satuation .

If they are not supporting the brave stance of Pakistani army then they are traitors to Pakistan and sympathizers of the Taliban.

Americans and Indians are responsible for the blasts, eh? Smell the coffee chaps. What exactly do the Americans want from you? And what do the Indians want from you? The Americans have unfriendly regimes in North Korea and Iran - I don't see the Yanks going postal there. So why Pakistan which is doing all that the Americans want?

India - does it want to change the various status quo that exist? Do we talk of some dharam yudh in Pak-occupied Kashmir or collect funds and send Hindu jehadis there? Does India accuse Pakistan of stealing water or renegotiate Siachen or Sir Creek or anything? We do not want anything from Pakistan - so what would we get by destabilizing Pakistan except pi$sed off Pakistanis who would swear revenge on India. One long shot is that it could be a retaliation for Bombay 26/11 and a way for RAW to show that if you can do it - so can we. If that is the case then Indians responsible for this mayhem should be hanged.

cool down and think before writing such comments. maybe you should have done some research on the argument bcz from your comment it seems like you didn't know anything about the current war scenario and the situation in Pakistan. anyway you will never understand the reasons for which USA wants a weaker Pakistan and coming to indian and israel involvement....just open your eyes we are arch rivals! there are plenty of proofs of indian involvement in Balochistan and in diffrent terrorist attacks to destabilize Pakistan, in south waziristan and Swat we captured indian arms and captured terrorists admit that they were working for raw agents which are opreating from Afghanistan. Also US raised the issue about indian involvement in Balochistan and recently there was also news on media that raw has trained around 600 plus Balochi teenagers for terrorism purpose. maybe india is not involved directly in these attacks but it's involvement in destabilizing Pakistan has been proven. On the water issue it's india which is steeling pakistani water not Pakistan steeling indian water and going against the water treaty signed between the 2 countries.that waters belong to us and we are doing everything possible to solve this issue without raising it in the UN council and india also know very well that if we go to the UN the result will be in favour of Pakistan for this they acept to talk on the water issue but still trying to take so long to solve the problem and release the water that belongs to Pakistan. So stop acting smart. :disagree:

cool down and think before writing such comments. maybe you should have done some research on the argument bcz from your comment it seems like you didn't know anything about the current war scenario and the situation in Pakistan. anyway you will never understand the reasons for which USA wants a weaker Pakistan and coming to indian and israel involvement....just open your eyes we are arch rivals! there are plenty of proofs of indian involvement in Balochistan and in diffrent terrorist attacks to destabilize Pakistan, in south waziristan and Swat we captured indian arms and captured terrorists admit that they were working for raw agents which are opreating from Afghanistan. Also US raised the issue about indian involvement in Balochistan and recently there was also news on media that raw has trained around 600 plus Balochi teenagers for terrorism purpose. maybe india is not involved directly in these attacks but it's involvement in destabilizing Pakistan has been proven. On the water issue it's india which is steeling pakistani water not Pakistan steeling indian water and going against the water treaty signed between the 2 countries.that waters belong to us and we are doing everything possible to solve this issue without raising it in the UN council and india also know very well that if we go to the UN the result will be in favour of Pakistan for this they acept to talk on the water issue but still trying to take so long to solve the problem and release the water that belongs to Pakistan. So stop acting smart. :disagree:

Ok - let's assume you are right and I am completely wrong. So - for what reason is India destabilizing Pakistan - what does India have to gain from it?

I never did compare the 2 media in my post and any way, there is no comparison..

Also the only foreign hand in this could be if you consider NWFP as not a part of Pakistan because that's where these attacks come from..For all you know its the beloved Afghan Taliban who are hitting back for Pkistan sided with USA on this one...

yeah you are right there is no comparison bcz indian media is always doing meanless propaganda against Pakistan instead of pakistani media which is very responsible and doing a good job. They didn't reply in the same manner which india deserves. we have found plenty of proves which clearly demonstrate indian involvement to destabilize Pakistan from Afghanistan. These terrorista are often backed by indian raw which is sitting in all those indian consolates alongside the Pak-Afghan border. But this fact you will never acept bcz you are indian so it's normal that you will defend your country.

If they are not supporting the brave stance of Pakistani army then they are traitors to Pakistan and sympathizers of the Taliban.

Musharaf corrupted our army,judges,politicians and used them for the intrest of US in Afghanistan , present security problems is due to his wrong policies now ball is in court of army to take right decision , use of power is not the long term solution , we need national government to control the insurgency in NWFP and peace in Pakistan.

Mr.India

You are very smart guy. Isn`t?
Because it is only you who got such all the history of pakistan and India. Well Done . . .

If NWFP is not a part of Pakistan then Sikkam too is not a part of India as well. (Ohoooo, now here I gave you a shock)

Many smart "Swami" around here.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Ok - let's assume you are right and I am completely wrong. So - for what reason is India destabilizing Pakistan - what does India have to gain from it?

Why don`t you ask this question to the leaders of BJP & VHP & RAW.
When we say that India is destabalize Pakistan, then we mean it. Yes, Yes, Yes, most terror in Pakistan comes directly from India.

i don't know if you are just kidding me or you simply dosen't get it! India is Pakistan arch rival and it will do everything possible to harm Pakistan bcz what is happening since last 60 plus years. A weak Pakistan is in indian interest it's simple. Maybe in future we will shake hands (but until indian will do what israel ask them to do this wouldn't happen). it's quit simple so no need for further explanations.

Anyone from Lahore on this forum? How is situation there.

Looks like lot of people from pakistani origin staying in western countries are commenting. They are the first people blaming India and also ready for the N and full scale war. because they are not affected

From this forum I suspect that lot of TTP sympathizers are in abroad and are funding. They can't sustain with local money. I think pakistan should stop funding source.

This is just my honest opinion. No foul intention.

Pakistan says always to India for a Peace Full Dialogue.
Please come for dialogue, that we will sit together and try to solve all the problems that we have.

In reply you Indian says:'

NO. NO. NO

What do you want?
Do you think that having the current poor action of India against Pakistan like always threats 2That we will strike here, and we will strike there . . . . . . . . :devil:

Go ahead . . . . .

What is India wating for ?

Answer is that India DO NOT want peace with Pakistan. Because it can destroy India`s wishes to be 2nd Israel in South Asia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom