What's new

Bomb blast in Moon market, Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did nothing great. All indians would do the same thing. We don't go around asking people to hate pakistan if that's what you think.

Well, what I did I am proud of it and teach some thing to my son.
I don`t care about whether you appreciate it or not. Because this is your own opinion and I DO NOT care at all.

Lastly, people like you what says after they go around is what I can realize after reading your this poor message.

Munawar blames Blackwater for Lahore bombings
Updated at: 2304 PST, Friday, March 12, 2010
Munawar blames Blackwater for Lahore bombings KARACHI: Jamaat-e-Islami Amir Syed Munawar Hasan Friday alleged that infamous US security firm Blackwater was behind all terror attacks in Pakistan under the supervision of Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

Should be arrested and interrogated, this miserable terrorist apologist.

Oh well, again nothing. He bloody went to hell and there are more out there ready to go to hell. It is the poor people paying the price.

Yes, there are more & ready for their job.
But, Pakistan is still there and will be there Inshallah.

After all, Terrorists have no religion.
Because I don`t think that any religion says to blow himself and take many lives.

Geo news update:
The blasts were caused by hand grenades hurled in different locations of Iqbal Town by a suspected person riding a motor bike.
:angry:

I was expecting this a$$hole and his party to start the usual nonsense...he certainly wastes no time in jumping to rescue his comrades the terrorists called Taliban.

Whereas certainly the interior minister may need to be changed, the JI is one of the chief culprits in the rise of TTP and is always the mouthpiece of TTP...their support is now all time low...good time to take them to task permanently and deal with those openly supporting TTP.

The choice is simple enough, if you support our enemy and publicly defend them...you are collaborating with them.

You are right that JI is supporting TTP terrorism, GOP is also failed to get support of all political parties , utlimately general public is suffering.

I think civil revolution is only solution when all political parties and army failed to restore peace , law and order.

You are right that JI is supporting TTP terrorism, GOP is also failed to get support of all political parties , utlimately general public is suffering.

I think civil revolution is only solution when all political parties and army failed to restore peace , law and order.

So, you say if all the political parties agreed with each other then the bloody Taliban didnt commit these atrocities? It simply doesnt make any sense. After all it is not possible in the world of politics that all political parties think the same and have agreement with each other. This is the reason that one is in gov and another one is in opposition.

So, you say if all the political parties agreed with each other then the bloody Taliban didnt commit these atrocities? It simply doesnt make any sense. After all it is not possible in the world of politics that all political parties think the same and have agreement with each other. This is the reason that one is in gov and another one is in opposition.

You think that you are very smart here. Isn`t?
What are you try say that have no reality at all.
:devil:

& now blast in SamanAbad... 8th one...
الٰلھ پاڪستانيوں ڪو بچاۓ

Last edited:
LAHORE: Six back-to-back blasts of low intensity happened in Iqbal Town of Lahore within the last 90 minutes, triggering panic and fear among the citizens, Geo News reported Friday.

The latest blast – the sixth – occurred in Samanabad locality at around 12:30am but no loss of life or injury was reported, however, police have cordoned off the area and kicked off rescue and clearance efforts.

The blasts were caused by hand grenades hurled in different locations of Iqbal Town by a suspected person riding a motorbike, police sources said.

According to details, the first blast occurred in an empty plot near crowded Moon Market in Kashmir Block; the second blast hit a car parked outside a house; the third blast occurred near Edhi Center in Kashmir Block located in Iqbal Town; the fourth blast struck outside the residence of a serving DSP again in Iqbal Town and; the fifth and the last blast ripped through Karim Block.

No causalities were reported in these attacks. However, four people were injured.

It may be reminded here that dozens of people were killed in two blasts at Moon Market on December 7 last year.

Earlier, at least 39 people were killed when two suicide bombers blew themselves up in R A Market near security forces’ convoy.

Overall eight blasts have taken place in Lahore within 10 hours, killing at least 40 people, including security men, and injuring about 100 others.

now there's another blast in Shadman

9th blast

source: geo news

Last edited:
done by our own agencies to get support of overall sweep against terrorists. If they have not done it again they are complicit in the crime by not stopping and dismantling terrorists network in our midst.
Every country in the world has controlled or suppressed terrorism but Pakistan with established security system and government cannot provide safety to its citizens. They frequency of violence is even greater than Iraq and Afghanistan where there is war. Sorry to say but Pakistan is completely a failed state.

Time to figure out what we should do at national level.

RIP the martyred.

sorry to say but you are really pathetic! instead of blaming the state what else you have done for Pakistan? first of all people's like you don't deserve my respect bcz they don't respect our country. i'm also not happy with our current politicians but this doesn't means that i've to offend the state!:angry: and Pakistan is not a failed state remind it. :pakistan:

done by our own agencies to get support of overall sweep against terrorists. If they have not done it again they are complicit in the crime by not stopping and dismantling terrorists network in our midst.
Every country in the world has controlled or suppressed terrorism but Pakistan with established security system and government cannot provide safety to its citizens. They frequency of violence is even greater than Iraq and Afghanistan where there is war. Sorry to say but Pakistan is completely a failed state.

Time to figure out what we should do at national level.

RIP the martyred.

When there are trecharous snakes pretenting to be 'Patriots' than what more can be expected.

I heard there are plans to deploy Pakistan army in Delhi

Please go and manage Lahore and Islamabad first before fantasizing about Delhi.. These buggers have moved from NWFP to Lahore.. For all you know Islamabad may be next. Use your forces to contain this menance rather than oogling at Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom