What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

Eighteen killed, 80 injured in Lahore blasts

What sect does this shrine belong to, brelwi's, shi'tes etc?

not that it matters, but curious.

It is the shrine of Sufi saint Hazrat Syed Abul Hassan Bin Usman Bin Ali Al-Hajweri . In a side note : Saudis are very critical of Sufism more than anyone.

If you are a Pakistani then you must be knowing that every one from every sect go there even Hindus also pay visit to Daata darbar just like Ajmeer is visited by all.

I didn't know. I'm from conservative part of KP.

And FYI those visiting the shrine hardly play politics of sects. And above the dead saint did not elaborate:tdown: which sect he is belonging.

That's all you had to say.

:hitwall: If people still not aware these savages than just do that:hitwall:

Who are the enemy of Shrines??? Start this from Jannat ul Baqi, Samrra,Iraq, .......

If one not still aware than keep do this:hitwall: day and night.

We know, actually all should know by now who you are referring to.

Like Solomon stated that a Pakistani official told his friend (US government official) that these people directly call the madrassa when they want to get something done.

Allah hu Akbar - Inna Lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

its a very bad day for me and for my peoples of Pakistan. So many bad news in one day :cry:

Allah sab ko sabar-o-shukr karne ki toufeeq de aur Shaheedon ke waldain, bhai behan aur sab rishtedaron ko sabar ataa karay

Rest in Peace

First it is nearly impossible that the culprits of this attack would be brought to justice. Even if they are arrested and trial through the court I am pretty sure the pathetic judiciary after years of hearing and wasting time would acquit them honorably.

:frown:

Last edited:
Due to bomb blast in Lahore all blood groups are required in General, Services, Mayo and Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore. Pleas donate blood and save life.

Now , the question is if we have the courage to do something on this regard. All roads lead to Rome. How long are we going to tolerate this ?

and like usual our government will block its traffic and all ways to exit lahore and do nothing to arrest the culprits :angry:

We must have developed some kind of strategy to tackle with this kind of issues and effective way of arresting the criminals/terrorists. Its 10 years now since we are fighting for WoT and it is not the first bomb blast took place in Lahore

and like usual our government will block its traffic and all ways to exit lahore and do nothing to arrest the culprits :angry:

We must have developed some kind of strategy to tackle with this kind of issues and effective way of arresting the criminals/terrorists. Its 10 years now since we are fighting for WoT and it is not the first bomb blast took place in Lahore

I think it is better that they don't arrest the culprits. They would acquit them after wasting years of hearings in the court. So they shouldn't arrest them in the first place.

:disagree:

Like Solomon stated that a Pakistani official told his friend (US government official) that these people directly call the madrassa when they want to get something done.

I think we need more time to realize the truth. We avoid to talk this school of thought who clearly state Shrine is place of shirk.
This is the same school of thought who were against partition and declared Qauid Azam, kafir e azam.
Moreover one illusion should be clear that Islam is not spreading in the world over . This is wahabism which is spreading with petro-ryal power through tableghee.

37 killed, 175 hurt in Lahore blasts

Oh my God! :eek:

GalleryImage14080.jpg

Allah Ta'ala Shaheedon k Ahl-e-Khana ko Sabar-e-Azeem ata farmaye aur hum sub par apna Reham-o-Karam farmaye. Aameen.

Petro money sponsored Wahabists are destroying our country and we are helpless.

Back
Top Bottom