What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

I dont doubt there are many links in Saudia Arabia with the Taliban including the royal family, but 99.9 percent of the terrorism in Pakistan comes from Pakistan and Afghanistan, its a really a far reach to blame some one else.

it is the salafi/ wahabi aideology of saudis that the taliban, Al Qaida, jamia Islamiayah , Akhawn Al Muslamin etc share from Newyork to bali
thats why he said that
all terrorist organisations busy in indiscriminate mass murder of civilians share this ideology we cant remain quiet now from the hijackers of 911 to london tube to this day all are of that same faith school of Islam that is openly funded by the Saudis

yes we have ourselves to blame to be influenced by their petro dollers but they are the brains behind it

[*]The religious groups (Maulana Maududi and Madani's people) of India which later migrated to Pakistan were against Pakistan.

[*]Majlis-e-Ahrar were against Pakistan.
[/LIST]

image001.png

36221_406539476554_628771554_5046087_7030010_n1.jpg

1. Professor Ghafoor Ahmed and Mian Muhammad Tufail said they did not pray Jinnah’s funeral prayer nor did Maulana Maududi.

2. Maulana Maududi did not accept Jinnah as Quaid-e-Azam (“Great Leader”) because Maulana Maududi himself was “Quaid”.

3. Jamaat-e-Islami gave a better “Two Nation Theory” than Muslim League.

Jamaat-e-Islami’s Sordid Reality Pak Tea House

and hopefully all 72 are males

Homos are allowed in their God's Heaven, Its all about enjoyment for the damn
pedophiles :tsk:

Sick minded IDIOTS!

What can be those routes sir??? Democracy is a very complex system and it will take years for the electoral process to mature...
I hope Pakistan gets an uninterrupted civilian control....Slowly but surely voter will get mature and leaders would be forced to perform...Non-performers will be thrown out....To me that would be historic moment for Pakistan....

Democracy is undoubtedly the best political system that exists today once it is practised in a healthy manner. When majority of the population have sympathy toward unhealthy ideology ,the democracy will only become a dictatorship of the majority. Adolf Hitler was indeed democratically elected only to kill it. FIS in Algeria , Brotherhood in Egypt and Hamas in Gaza all were elected by popular vote. So was Jorg Haider in Austria. In a country where majority is illiterate , a supervision is needed to save the democracy from malpractice. A popular politician does not necessarily bring healthy policy when the electoral pool fail to deliver sound judgement.

Jinnah had support that was limited to certain Pakistani's, the only complete support came from Ahmadies and Agha Khani's.

• Bacha Khan and his party were against Pakistan.
  • Fakir of Ipi and his people were against Pakistan, he referred to the Mulsim League as 'Bastion of Qadiyanism'.
  • A significant number of Baloch were against Pakistan.
  • A significant number of Sindhi's were against Pakistan.
  • The religious groups (Maulana Maududi and Madani's people) of India which later migrated to Pakistan were against Pakistan.
  • Majlis-e-Ahrar were against Pakistan.

Quite large number of people were in fact against Pakistan but Jinnah made it happen and these people quashed. But the weak leaders we had since allowed these groups to emerge again and challenge the country they did work for in the first place.

I ain't denying all this Faiz, i know all this
All i am saying is, Jinnah still had a large crowd before him. Look at the 1946 provincial elections for an instance. But here is completely a different story. If one political party want to implement Quaid's ideology, another will be standing against it fooling the whole nation and gaining support and power from the public.

If this nation cannot build dams and continue fighting for decades.... what else can you expect from them. The only solution is an education. It is little hard to fool the educated man rather than illeterate farmer/man

Its totally off-topic so lets get back to topic now :)

Last edited:
Data Darbar bomber identified
Updated at: 1503 PST, Friday, July 02, 2010

LAHORE: One of the two suicide bombers who blew himself up in Data Darbar on Thursday night has been identified, Geo News quoted police sources as saying.

According to police, the bomber identified as Usman son of Yaseen, is a resident of Hadyara Barki, district Lahore and carried out blast in the basement of Data Darbar.

CCTV footage showed khadimeen of Data Darbar trying to nab Usman. Three people were killed in the blast carried out by Usman and it also paved the way for the entry of another suicide bomber.

Police said Usman was identified when his two brothers Sharif and Latif reached Data Darbar in search of him. They identified Usman through CCTV footage. Both have been arrested and shifted at undisclosed location. DNA test of the family of Usman including his detained brothers will be conducted, sources added.

Data Darbar bomber identified - GEO.tv

If true then this means they were locally home-grown terrorists and NOT nurtured in what we would traditionally deem to be TTP territory. Therefore Tariq Azzam words may hold some weight.

a big time surgery is way over due in southern punjab , what are the authorities waiting for? one can imagine the mind set of local population when they vote for parties like SSP (who openly call for the murders of shias) , what in the world are sharifs thinking ? dont be such a hipocrat sharifs order your law enforcement to operate punjab of this cancer, its already too late if you cant than you are one of them

Can someone point out : How did the bombers sneak in?

I mean, obviously such places would have the usual screening mechanism in place. I can understand, one guy sneaking in with his vest. But three guys getting past screening mechanism is not possible. Did this guy jump across the fence or blast their way into the Shrine?

1. Professor Ghafoor Ahmed and Mian Muhammad Tufail said they did not pray Jinnah’s funeral prayer nor did Maulana Maududi.

2. Maulana Maududi did not accept Jinnah as Quaid-e-Azam (“Great Leader”) because Maulana Maududi himself was “Quaid”.

Shabbir Ahmed Usmani lead the official and public funeral of the founder, the founder had requested him personally earlier.

Here's a picture of our first Foreign Minister, Zafrulla Khan sitting in the back of the funeral as he refused to participate in a congregation whose leader deemed him an infidel and liable to death. He later participated in the private funeral offered at the residency by the family members. It has been labeled by historians as a "Shia funeral".

4523553315_e7f24d1844.jpg

a big time surgery is way over due in southern punjab , what are the authorities waiting for? one can imagine the mind set of local population when they vote for parties like SSP (who openly call for the murders of shias) , what in the world are sharifs thinking ? dont be such a hipocrat sharifs order your law enforcement to operate punjab of this cancer, its already too late if you cant than you are one of them

yaar we kill 10 peoples and 10 more born again :angry:

we need to educate our peoples. We do all efforts except educating the poor public who later on flow in their emotions and do these silly acts.

What our government needs to do is, set up a panel of scholars for example 5000 scholars who will visit in each and every town of Pakistan and teach peoples about the true spirits of Islam and condemn these suicide bomb blasts. Our scholars and our leaders need to go to the public and espacially to the common man and enlighten them about the true Islam rather than sitting in their paradise like houses.

By giving 1-2 lecture will not effect much. We need to raise this issue from the bottom

I ain't denying all this Faiz, i know all this
All i am saying is, Jinnah still had a large crowd before him. Look at the 1946 provincial elections for an instance. But here is completely a different story. If one political party want to implement Quaid's ideology, another will be standing against it fooling the whole nation and gaining support and power from the public.

If this nation cannot build dams and continue fighting for decades.... what else can you expect from them. The only solution is an education. It is little hard to fool the educated man rather than illeterate farmer/man

Its totally off-topic so lets get back to topic now :)

All the Muslims in the UK are educated but you and I know that many of them become more susceptible to this only because of their up bringing. It is not education that matters because we were all fine even with low illiteracy in the pre Zia era but rather its the indoctrination at the hands of these Mullahs we have plenty off.

Also education did not make it much harder to fool people by the names of Faisal Shahzad (MBA), Omar Sheikh (LSE Student), Omar Abdul Farouq (UCL) and so many more.

The cause is the thinking that was altered, nothing else.

Can someone point out : How did the bombers sneak in?

I mean, obviously such places would have the usual screening mechanism in place. I can understand, one guy sneaking in with his vest. But three guys getting past screening mechanism is not possible. Did this guy jump across the fence or blast their way into the Shrine?

check page 24 #356 cctv footage

Shabbir Ahmed Usmani lead the official and public funeral of the founder, the founder had requested him personally earlier.

Here's a picture of our first Foreign Minister, Zafrulla Khan sitting in the back of the funeral as he refused to participate in a congregation whose leader deemed him an infidel and liable to death. He later participated in the private funeral offered at the residency by the family members. It has been labeled by historians as a "Shia funeral".

4523553315_e7f24d1844.jpg

The man who gave Pakistan its identity on world stage was snubbed by the religious clergy just because they did not agree with him. Funny though is the fact that he was received by the Rulers of Saudi Arabia when he went to perform Umra.

In March, 1958, he performed Umra and visited the shrine of Prophet Muhammad in Medina, Saudi Arabia. He also met Sultan Abdul Aziz Ibne Saud and stayed in the Royal Palace as the King's personal guest. He performed Hajj in the year 1967 and produced a new English translation of the Holy Qur'an in 1970.

Muhammad Zafrulla Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1812661110_83f094bd3a.jpg

I also liked the way Sir Zafarullah Khan made Zia stand outside and not let him enter his house when he was on his death bed. The scoundrel deserved this treatment.

Back
Top Bottom