What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

May be you are getting me wrong. I know this brotherhood term has been used wrongly but you cannot omit it coz its's in our faith.
A muslim is a brother to other muslim is our faith may be you don't know.

These TTP guys, there point of view is quite blur, I've never seen any one of them saying that we want to conquer pakistan, have you??
They are just a group of murderers who just want to create panic in our country... No one even the most harsh which we commonly refer as (Kattar molvi) is not supporting their acts....... So stop blaming all this fuss on mullahs.........

The fight within Pakistan started when we tried to stop FATA people attacking nato forces in Afghanistan..... they were fighting against an invader at that time TTP was no where it was just Afghan taliban.... TTP came into being later and no mullah is behind them FYI..... These are just bunch of murderers... whatever they call themselves

:( Kuga TTP has links with Lal Masjid groupies too. They had been spreading hate after Lal Masjid operation. They even got a Red Mosque in FATA symbolising it with Lal Masjid.

Afghan Taliban were NOT involve in terror attacks in Pakistan. Its TTP who had been joined by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi , SS terrorists and are working togather in preparing and sending, providing suicide bombers

Quick question :- Why there was no terrorism like today in Pakistan before America attacked Afghanistan??
Because we were in bed with them and tolerating sectarian attacks on our own Shia and minorities citizens.

and people of FATA have no bussines in Afghanistan.If they want to launch attacks on NATO in AFghanistan then they will get bombs in return not sweets.

:( Kuga TTP has links with Lal Masjid groupies too. They had been spreading hate after Lal Masjid operation. They even got a Red Mosque in FATA symbolising it with Lal Masjid.

Afghan Taliban were NOT involve in terror attacks in Pakistan.
Its TTP who had been joined by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi , SS terrorists and are working togather in preparing and sending, providing suicide bombers

You make distinctions b/w AT & TTP?? are you all right, or ou think that AT in A-stan are soldiers of GOD??

☪☪☪☪;969075 said:
Salafi/Wahabism exported by Saudi Arabia.

Salafi and wahibi are very fine and knowledgeable sect,,,do your research on that.....
Wahabi was gr8 in afghan war now they are bad..
what happened now....
guys its just a tactics to control the minds of people that wahabis are bad,,,,?????
to facilitate the propaganda of americans against wahabi...
Sir syed ahmed khan was a wahabi and i can named so many wahibis gr8 muslim leaders of the time when struggle of pakistan begun...
The really inspired by the wahabi and deobandi knowledge,,,,
no wahabi is saying that what had happened in darbar was right....
In quran Allah said you have no rights to say some one kafir....
I t is allah who will decide so stop that nonsense...

What has altered to become something that it was not meant to be becomes dispensable. This is the clear fact that is relevant to all such terms that were only applicable when there was a single religion with no sects and all of its folllowers existed in one country.

Your point of View what can I say.

I do know but I can sure as hell tell you that the Taliban, TTP, Al-Qaeda and the countless other terrorist groups masquerading as religious fighters are not my brothers.

I am not sayig you to say them brothers. I m just saying that don't dictate others whether they should believe in Islamic brotherhood or not.... Islamic brotherhood is not by choice it's by faith.

You did state once before that you would rather live with the Taliban than Ahmadies to me. You have been supporting the terrorists very cleverly in a number of threads. TTP has indeed stated that they want to come to power forcefully in Pakistan and implement Shariah along the lines of what Taliban did in Afghanistan.

That's just your assumption. I am fully against TTP but at the same time I don't want to put blame on every molvi like you and people like you are doing. You just start creating doubts about basic principles of Islam and that's where I disagree.

The mullahs might say something for face value but they have harboured and provided support to these murderers. A JI mullah has gone on TV to say that Mehsud was a martyr and proclaimed him a shaheed.

That's his point of View buddy... I consider him a terrorist... and Jamaat e Islami is just a group of thugs who are looting people in the name of Islam. Even a molve does not believe in them. just becasue one foolish person said that you are blaming whole bunch for this that's not fare.

FATA people do not want to fight the NATO forces, its the terrorists who were running back and forth between countries, when we tried to stop them from going about their murderous ways, they started to attack us. TTP is just a bunch of thugs and morons who have a lot of support from within our religious clergy. You might think of them as fighting invaders but the fact remains that these people are only concerned about their brutal laws and nothing else.

I agree :agree: to the bolded part... i don't think they are fighting invaders but Afghani Talibans are fighting invaders and that's crystal clear. May be your hate for religion is so much that you are unable to see wrong doings of Americans

absurd question, stop living in past & stop assuming that Terror in Pak will be eliminated if ISAF lost or left the mess there in A-stan...

An anarchic Afghanistan which has anti Pakistan Elements motivated by religious extremism with badges of victory over its shoulder is a simple disaster for Pakistan

THIS IS OUR WAR NOW, WE NEED TO WIN IT FOR OURSELVES FOR THE SAKE OF THIS VERY COUNTRY, ITS NOT THE QUESTION OF WHO'S WAR IT IS OR WHAT WAS THE PAST!!!!

I knew you don't have answer... keep in your delusional world..

You make distinctions b/w AT & TTP?? are you all right, or ou think that AT in A-stan are soldiers of GOD??

I was replying to his claim that it was Afghan Taliban who were doing everything in Pakistan and not TTP.

Data Darbar bomber caught on CCTV footage
...A guard identified as Salim Raza, who was posted at an entry gate equipped with a scanner, detected a suspicious man clad in a green turban, white robes and a shawl and carrying a bag.

He ran after the bomber who seconds later detonated his explosives, engulfing the site in a huge cloud of white smoke and leaving the white marble floor splattered with blood, body parts and people's belongings -

What will happen to the guard's family? How will they be taken care of and provided for?

I knew you don't have answer... keep in your delusional world..

& i didnt knew you are one of those people who are silent sympathizers of TTP....
Plus people who have imaginary friends cannot call me delusional :agree:

Afghan Taliban were NOT involve in terror attacks in Pakistan. Its TTP who had been joined by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi , SS terrorists and are working togather in preparing and sending, providing suicide bombers

May be you people are misunderstanding me.... I just wanted to say that TTP just want to create Law and order situation... This is an organization like hathora group in Lahore who used to kill people with hathoras...... Do not link them with Islam... and about Lashkar e jahangvi and others, I think all of them were terrorist organizations... but my point was you start blaming Mullahs for all these why??

Lashkar e jahngvi was created by politicians and may be ISI not by mullahs, So why blame Mullah who were themselves puppets??

& i didnt knew you are one of those people who are silent sympathizers of TTP....
Plus people who have imaginary friends cannot call me delusional :agree:

I am not a sympathizer of TTP at all.... I hate them....
but I don't like such persons who cannot find their mistakes and start blaming everything either on Mullahs or America...

Lashker e Jhungvi, Sipah Sahaba, Ghazi Force , Tariq Force all are DEOBANDI extremist organizations. Plz Correct ur self

These are the forces that created by ISI to tackle Soviets and Indians...
because when state of pakistan declared jihad then only the above sect joined the state of pakistan for jihad against the soviets....

Sunni tehreek in karachi was a terrorist organization and its name is still in the watch list....
You are talking about sufism..only pakistan muslim has the concept of barelvism....deobandis are wrong that means you are claiming that all saudis, syrians, afghanis, deoband muslims of india, malaysians, indonesians, chinese, U.A.E, turkish, egyptians are bad and war mongers and should be declared kafir by whom you....:disagree:
Barelvis are f9 and i dont have any issue with them....
I m a muslim without any sect...

Because Mullah continues to support moral and logistic support to terrorists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom