What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

This whole Muslim unity, brotherhood and dependence on each other has only hurt Pakistan and benefitted others. We go fight for those who would never fight for us in a thousand years. infact they have a very big hand in sponsoring and financing the groups that are killing our people left, right and centre.

We need to realise that religion is a personal matter, its not to be used for political gains. When your own faith is weak, how can you influence others. We have to wake up and realise that our own 'brothers' are those who are hell bent on destroying us.

Foreign hand does not matter if your own is ready to play in the hands of outsiders. There is no point in finger pointing, it is time to act and act decisevely. The Mullahs have to be harshly dealt with and this menace which was against Pakistan when it was created completely removed from our lives.

Like Musharraf said in 2003

Helping others is not a bad thing if someone wants your help I think we should help. Muslim brotherhood is are faith it's not that we want money from other muslim countries.(although they helped us financially very much)

This brotherhood is is because of our religion and we cannot forget it.

and finally stop blaming everything on religion. We never followed our religion, religion stops to lie but we haven't, religion stops from murdering the innocents but we murder. If we love other Muslims it's because of our religion not because we want something in response.

This whole Muslim unity, brotherhood and dependence on each other has only hurt Pakistan and benefitted others.
Bade bhai....This politicization of religion in the name of Ummah has hurt no one but Pakistan the most.....its high time people of Pakistan throw this so called brotherhood concept out of the window and join hands to pull your country out of this situation....and I believe its possible...just a matter of will and determination......

We go fight for those who would never fight for us in a thousand years. infact they have a very big hand in sponsoring and financing the groups that are killing our people left, right and centre.

Good to know that some one understands this .... there is need to have more people like you in Pakistan.

We need to realise that religion is a personal matter, its not to be used for political gains.

Agree....10000%

When your own faith is weak, how can you influence others. We have to wake up and realise that our own 'brothers' are those who are hell bent on destroying us.

There is no brotherhood ....every country for itself...there are national interests...nothing else that makes friends and foes.....

Foreign hand does not matter if your own is ready to play in the hands of outsiders. There is no point in finger pointing, it is time to act and act decisevely. The Mullahs have to be harshly dealt with and this menace which was against Pakistan when it was created completely removed from our lives.

Like Musharraf said in 2003

Hmmm....no comments....

Helping others is not a bad thing if someone wants your help I think we should help. Muslim brotherhood is are faith it's not that we want money from other muslim countries.(although they helped us financially very much)

Please, do not tell me who we should help or not, we should help those who need help. If we were so caring and so concerned about humanity (as our religion tells us), we would help those dying in Africa.

This brotherhood is is because of our religion and we cannot forget it.

This 'brotherhood' was absent when Pakistan was created, the middle eastern countries went to India becuase Pakistan was expected to collapse soon. This 'brotherhood' filled our nation with madrassa's that are churning out terrorists and it is us who have suffered.

and finally stop blaming everything on religion. We never followed our religion, religion stops to lie but we haven't, religion stops from murdering the innocents but we murder. If we love other Muslims it's because of our religion not because we want something in response.

Religion is the focal point of this whole predicament, you must be completely unaware but these groups who attack our people are using religion, our religion precisely to kill our own people.

If we did not follow our religion, then why call ourselves Muslims, why build mosques, why use Islamic terms and lead that way of life superficially.

You of all can be expected to not understand what comes first, humanity or a twisted brotherhood of a twisted ideology. If my own brother were to commit a murder, I would work to get him his punishment. These TTP guys are also muslims and if we go by your inane logic then we should love them and we should let them do what they want.

We have been silent and have suffered a lot.

lab-e khaamosh ki khaatir hee wo lab kholta hai
jab naheen bolta banda to khuda bolta hai

The attackers belonged to a specific religious group, that is the group which is the root of the problem we are facing today.

I just hope the groups name is made public, if it is not disclosed, I for one will know why.

it can finish in a month ...if our political parties like JUI F and PML N etc decides that National Interest is more Important then petty Political interest.

and nation wakes up and take every supporter of terrorists as enemy of Pakistan weather it be any cousin, uncle or any 1

what is the hold up pakistani muslims murdering their brethern this is so ironic N league has a mandate and their actions are singular they must have public support , the only reason i see they are quiet is their manadate doesnt allow them to take action which means they are a part of these terrorist.

Please, do not tell me who we should help or not, we should help those who need help. If we were so caring and so concerned about humanity (as our religion tells us), we would help those dying in Africa.

This 'brotherhood' was absent when Pakistan was created, the middle eastern countries went to India becuase Pakistan was expected to collapse soon. This 'brotherhood' filled our nation with madrassa's that are churning out terrorists and it is us who have suffered.

Religion is the focal point of this whole predicament, you must be completely unaware but these groups who attack our people are using religion, our religion precisely to kill our own people.

If we did not follow our religion, then why call ourselves Muslims, why build mosques, why use Islamic terms and lead that way of life superficially.

You of all can be expected to not understand what comes first, humanity or a twisted brotherhood of a twisted ideology. If my own brother were to commit a murder, I would work to get him his punishment. These TTP guys are also muslims and if we go by your inane logic then we should love them and we should let them do what they want.

We have been silent and have suffered a lot.

May be you are getting me wrong. I know this brotherhood term has been used wrongly but you cannot omit it coz its's in our faith.
A muslim is a brother to other muslim is our faith may be you don't know.

These TTP guys, there point of view is quite blur, I've never seen any one of them saying that we want to conquer pakistan, have you??
They are just a group of murderers who just want to create panic in our country... No one even the most harsh which we commonly refer as (Kattar molvi) is not supporting their acts....... So stop blaming all this fuss on mullahs.........

The fight within Pakistan started when we tried to stop FATA people attacking nato forces in Afghanistan..... they were fighting against an invader at that time TTP was no where it was just Afghan taliban.... TTP came into being later and no mullah is behind them FYI..... These are just bunch of murderers... whatever they call themselves

The attackers belonged to a specific religious group, that is the group which is the root of the problem we are facing today.

I hope the groups name is made public, if it is not disclosed, I for one will know why.

sir they can change name over night , many examples are there recently some body new emerged called gazi force , who were held responsible for havoc in punjab . The root is this ideology and thats where Pakistanis need to step hard.

May be you are getting me wrong. I know this brotherhood term has been used wrongly but you cannot omit it coz its's in our faith.

Worry about the brotherhood when at least "most" people in this country do not have to fight hunger and poverty on a daily basis, when infant mortality is down, when health care is available, when education is available and when we're pretty much peaceful. The poor, the hungry the diseased and the working class don't have the time, the opportunity, or the luxury of giving a damn about the "brotherhood", the "ummah" and your pan-Islamic dreams.

I won't give a damn about the "brotherhood" then, I cannot control my anger over the "brotherhood" crowd as of now.

These TTP guys, there point of view is quite blur, I've never seen any one of them saying that we want to conquer pakistan, have you??

They're doing it for fun. They don't want to control the region.

They are just a group of murderers who just want to create panic in our country... No one even the most harsh which we commonly refer as (Kattar molvi) is not supporting their acts....... So stop blaming all this fuss on mullahs.........

Stop drone attacks, suicide bombings will stop crowd are indirectly supporting their activities. For if a drone attack which the US and other intl bodies claim to have a very high target rate unlike our right wing media produces terrorists, then it means that we'll be leaving and tolerating people with suicidal bombing tendencies.

The whole army of people, the crowd of mixed nationalities is very much concentrated in the region now. Yesterday's bomber turned out to be from Lahore. Cherish that !

The fight within Pakistan started when we tried to stop FATA people attacking nato forces in Afghanistan..... they were fighting against an invader at that time TTP was no where it was just Afghan taliban.... TTP came into being later and no mullah is behind them FYI..... These are just bunch of murderers... whatever they call themselves

Quick Question :- US forces did not invade FATA. Why the hell should people of FATA them off?

Here you go, the theory of good taliban and bad Taliban is back in stage again. TTP and AT have the same ideology and fighting for the same cause, why sould there be any differnce between them? T-Faz is right, keep religion out of politics, countires should have relations based on mutual interest, no brother and nothing. Because of this so called brotehrhood we have suffered badly in our country, now it has come to you to make you suffer, so before it is too late, try to tame it.

LAHORE: One of the two suicide bombers who blew himself up in Data Darbar on Thursday night has been identified, Geo News quoted police sources as saying.

According to police, the bomber identified as Usman son of Yaseen, is a resident of Hadyara Barki, district Lahore and carried out blast in the basement of Data Darbar.

CCTV footage showed khadimeen of Data Darbar trying to nab Usman. Three people were killed in the blast carried out by Usman and it also paved the way for the entry of another suicide bomber.

Police said Usman was identified when his two brothers Sharif and Latif reached Data Darbar in search of him. They identified Usman through CCTV footage. Both have been arrested and shifted at undisclosed location. DNA test of the family of Usman including his detained brothers will be conducted, sources added.

What has altered to become something that it was not meant to be becomes dispensable. This is the clear fact that is relevant to all such terms that were only applicable when there was a single religion with no sects and all of its folllowers existed in one country.

I do know but I can sure as hell tell you that the Taliban, TTP, Al-Qaeda and the countless other terrorist groups masquerading as religious fighters are not my brothers.

You did state once before that you would rather live with the Taliban than Ahmadies to me. You have been supporting the terrorists very cleverly in a number of threads. TTP has indeed stated that they want to come to power forcefully in Pakistan and implement Shariah along the lines of what Taliban did in Afghanistan.

The mullahs might say something for face value but they have harboured and provided support to these murderers. A JI mullah has gone on TV to say that Mehsud was a martyr and proclaimed him a shaheed.

FATA people do not want to fight the NATO forces, its the terrorists who were running back and forth between countries, when we tried to stop them from going about their murderous ways, they started to attack us. TTP is just a bunch of thugs and morons who have a lot of support from within our religious clergy. You might think of them as fighting invaders but the fact remains that these people are only concerned about their brutal laws and nothing else.

Worry about the brotherhood when at least "most" people in this country do not have to fight hunger and poverty on a daily basis, when infant mortality is down, when health care is available, when education is available and when we're pretty much peaceful. The poor, the hungry the diseased and the working class don't have the time, the opportunity, or the luxury of giving a damn about the "brotherhood", the "ummah" and your pan-Islamic dreams.

I won't give a damn about the "brotherhood" then, I cannot control my anger over the "brotherhood" crowd as of now.

They're doing it for fun. They don't want to control the region.

Stop drone attacks, suicide bombings will stop crowd are indirectly supporting their activities. For if a drone attack which the US and other intl bodies claim to have a very high target rate unlike our right wing media produces terrorists, then it means that we'll be leaving and tolerating people with suicidal bombing tendencies.

The whole army of people, the crowd of mixed nationalities is very much concentrated in the region now. Yesterday's bomber turned out to be from Lahore. Cherish that !

Quick Question :- US forces did not invade FATA. Why the hell should people of FATA them off?

people of FATA have relations inside afghanistan... they are going there even before pakistan came into bieng.....

Quick question :- Why there was no terrorism like today in Pakistan before America attacked Afghanistan??

I just can't believe it, I thought you were somewhat better but No, i was wrong, You are one of those people who do have soft corner for the militant Islam

Discussing his hopes for the future, Ali said that “After conquering Afghanistan, we will implement Shariah in Karachi.”

All aboard the militants? train – The Express Tribune

these people want a total Talibani Shariah in the Whole world

Last edited:
Quick question :- Why there was no terrorism like today in Pakistan before America attacked Afghanistan??

absurd question, stop living in past & stop assuming that Terror in Pak will be eliminated if ISAF lost or left the mess there in A-stan...

An anarchic Afghanistan which has anti Pakistan Elements motivated by religious extremism with badges of victory over its shoulder is a simple disaster for Pakistan

THIS IS OUR WAR NOW, WE NEED TO WIN IT FOR OURSELVES FOR THE SAKE OF THIS VERY COUNTRY, ITS NOT THE QUESTION OF WHO'S WAR IT IS OR WHAT WAS THE PAST!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom