What's new

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
itni baatien tou Sania Mirza ko bhi nahin sun nai parhien thie, jitna galiyan harjit to parthien hai is forum par :cry: ;)

meri pyari see khubsurat see Indian Sikh friend... jiski teen weeks pehlai shadi huwei hai Mansoor sai... Koi bechari ko khusra (Paan Singh) kehta hai aur koi Dosa (ajtr) :cry: Her only fault is she married a Pakistani guy :cry:
fault kyon behanji.jo pasand aya uss se shadi ki.wats big deal.

meri pyari see khubsurat see Indian Sikh friend... jiski teen weeks pehlai shadi huwei hai Mansoor sai... Koi bechari ko khusra (Paan Singh) kehta hai aur koi Dosa (ajtr) :cry: Her only fault is she married a Pakistani guy :cry:

Yes ma'am !

Yes ma'am !

pan movie dekhega kaun.

You are not supposed to reason why. Yours is but to do and die.

Tit for tat hona ich maangta.

Pakistan knows it will get its backside handed to it in a war with India.

Did that ever stop Pakistan from fingering India?

So to repeat.

Lllywood must demonize India.

Total maa behn gaali galoch.

I would pay to see such a movie.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But its fun when I meet Indians from India and I tell them I am Pakistani. I think almost all Indians have a very very negative view on Pakistanis based on real events and Indian Media. So its quite an eye opening experience for Indians when they see that not all Pakistanis are bad. :D

Its different for different people. I personally have always felt a little uncomfortable and can sense the unspoken tension.

My colleague on the other hand is swapping household tales within a bus ride.

Its what's in your own mind.

You are not supposed to reason why. Yours is but to do and die.

Tit for tat hona ich maangta.

Pakistan knows it will get its backside handed to it in a war with India.

Did that ever stop Pakistan from fingering India?

So to repeat.

Lllywood must demonize India.

Total maa behn gaali galoch.

I would pay to see such a movie.

Huh?? We have repeadtley handed Indian *** back to you... You are too scared to even attack Pakistan... Besides before you fulfill your extremist Akhand Bharat ideology, we will nuke you, what do they say in Hindustan, naaa rahay gee baas nah bajey gee baasri

Huh?? We have repeadtley handed Indian *** back to you... You are too scared to even attack Pakistan... Besides before you fulfill your extremist Akhand Bharat ideology, we will nuke you, what do they say in Hindustan, naaa rahay gee baas nah bajey gee baasri

When the time comes, we will be sitting in your cities and homes.

Keep waiting for the tanks to roll.

kahawat ka to tune raape kar liya :rofl:

Pakistani movies suck and no one watches them.

But I don't mind that Pakistan is demonized in Indian Movies. Its India's movies and they can do whatever they want.

But its fun when I meet Indians from India and I tell them I am Pakistani. I think almost all Indians have a very very negative view on Pakistanis based on real events and Indian Media. So its quite an eye opening experience for Indians when they see that not all Pakistanis are bad. :D

It goes both ways. I remember I once got in a cab in Sydney, the moment I got in, the Cab driver (who was a Pakistani) goes, Afghanistan se ho ya Pakistan se :cheesy:, I said India se hoon.

The man didn't utter a single word after that, it was a good 45 minutes cab ride! When I was getting out, I asked him kyun India ke logon se aap baat nahi karte! He was pretty embarrassed after that I think:lol:

AUR MUJHE YE SAMAJ MEIN NAEE AHRAHA K HARJIT LARKY KA NAM HE, HARJIT LARKY HE ?::pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom