What's new

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea yea everything is possible in movies..we see veer roybot marry muslim zara but they will never show the opposite in movies. Hindu hero will always be a good shareef naik guy who is so patriotic and nationlist that he alone is enough to kill all army of enemy :P

we see many such heroes on PDF as well :lol:

What else is any fictional movie supposed to do except the good guy killing the bad guys.

Not any different from quran or bible now is it.

well why your country mate started this bolly discussion on pdf if its none of our business to share our opinions :)

I bet you guys have no other topic to discuss on PDF beside veena and bollywood :P

Yeah Pakistans biggest newspapers discussing bollywood and Pkaistanis complaining of bollywoods biased approach, get over it, its INDIAN!... noobs.

Yeah Pakistans biggest newspapers discussing bollywood and Pkaistanis complaining of bollywoods biased approach, get over it, its INDIAN!... noobs.

Its a blog... and ET isnt Pakistans biggest... no one reads english newspapers in pakistan

What else is any fictional movie supposed to do except the good guy killing the bad guys.

Hindus always good guys and muslim always bad guys in your fictional movie :lol:

well who brought this **** article or blog on PDF for discussion? Its not Indian. Its pakistani defence forum :D

Bollywood vs. Bin Laden: Why radical Islam fears pop culture

:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha...chup kar jao Pakistaniyo nahi to Sunny Deol ko royal stag chadha ke bhej dunga....fir mat rona ki warning nahi di thi....:rofl:

Have you seen the movie "The Kite Runner", the movie is about persecution of Hazaras.

u should have asked this question from me LOL....yes i have watcHed this film .2 TIMES ..........hassan :cry::cry:

and the movie is not about persecution of hazras ,U know very well ...wat do u want to say ?? :angry:

Sarfarosh....................

jab ye film i sarfarosh and sunny deol ki film ,at that time i was toooo little to understand the story ...phire dakhna pare ge ......:girl_wacko:

I think Hazaras are persecuted only in Pakistani Balochistan and probably Sindh?

I believe they are big bosses down in southern Afghanistan.

Somehow, unlike the Baloch freedom struggle, the Hazara persecution has largely gone under the global radar.

And I do not believe its a sub-category of Shia perseution. I think its more race-ethnic.

but uttar ko north he bolte hein ....North means uttar , uttar means North:pop:

SORRY I MEANT NORTH INDIA=UTTAR PERDESH ........

Here is the Map of India and what is OFFICIALLY defined as NORTH by the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. KASHMIR, HIMACHAL PRADESH AND INDIAN PUNJAB are part of NORTH ZONE ONLY (Shown in RED). U.P and UTTARKHAND are part of NORTH CENTRAL. To put everything in perspective, I have shown my native city Wah-Cantt with a black d o t on the map. If you are talking from our perspective, for us even Jammu is SOUTH.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you guys give me a list of some recent movies in which Pakistan and ISI have been portrayed in a villainous role. I don't know why but its fun to be portrayed as the villains. I hardly watch any Indian movie so I need your help. I have some time to kill, might as well watch some Pakistani bashing Bollywood movies. :D

yea yea everything is possible in movies..we see veer roybot marry muslim zara but they will never show the opposite in movies. Hindu hero will always be a good shareef naik guy who is so patriotic and nationlist that he alone is enough to kill all army of enemy :P

Well they also show INDIAN hero as a good looking guy.. well how many Indian men are GOOD LOOKING in real life? Go figure.. so take Bollywood with a pinch of salt!

Also why does it matter outsiders (Pakistanis) what we do in our film industry? I thought we made separate nations so that we can go our own separate paths and do as we like...

When some Pakistanis ask you in some other thread, what you Indians are doing in Pakistani forum, if u don't want to do anything with pakistanis, and Didn't you and some other pathetic Indians gave the lame excuse that u r on this forum to counter anti-Indian propaganda... Well well!! What you wrote above doesn't apply to urself then? Let me quote you word by word "Also why does it matter outsiders (Indians) what we do in our FORUMS? I thought we made separate nations so that we can go our own separate paths and do as we like..."

Well they also show INDIAN hero as a good looking guy.. well how many Indian men are GOOD LOOKING in real life? Go figure.. so take Bollywood with a pinch of salt!

pull+hair+out.jpg

What is wrong with you, Behan ?

on one side you say take bollywood with pinch of salt. and on other hand we have serious article about characterization.yeh Baat kuch hajam nahi huyee.............:pop:

pull+hair+out.jpg

What is wrong with you, Behan ?
uske pakistani munday humne churaaliye isiliye pareshan hai....:lol:

now i wonder y jinxed_girl remain agitated with indians.coz indian girls dharm yudh is clearly showing success sign...............:yahoo:

why would I be jealous of Indian girlz... agar jealous hoti to Harjit Khosa ko apnai hathoun sai dulhan na banatie! ;) Aisa make-up aur mehndi ki rasam ki kai Mansoor khushi sai pagal ho gaya! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom