What's new

Bollywood :Hot American/part South Asian actress nargis fakhri on ramp

I really doubt the average "NATO" female is prettier than her and lol at people calling her unattractive must be her pointy elbows. :lol:

View attachment 178815

What a wonderful question you have asked. Do you go to Christians who are not at church on Sunday and ask them if what they are doing is sinful? Anyways let me answer your question with a picture.
View attachment 178822 :lol:
You wouldn't know anything from NATO standards. You don't know any better. :lol:

Really? Source plz. Because seem like she hate Pakistan according to Indians.
O yaar shes not one of us let this thing b clear. So let the indians say whatever they wish to and frankly it doesnt matter......Her father met her mother in west and married. When she was very young i think 2 or 4 yrs old he left her mother later on she married again, so how those children are, who are brought up in the west with a Gori mom etc? There was no one to guide her and she has been brought up freely. There was nobody to tell her things abt morality, ethics, modesty , Religion etc etc. So when she grew up She became one of those people who try to be goras only to find that in the end they are not been accepted there and hence seek glamour and fame elsewhere. So when one wants to find that glamour and lust for money where else one can come? To his native place off course! But here in AJK and Pak nobody really took her seriously because of her strange ethics so she gone back to USA and when an opportunity came that had the fame, money and glamour that she wanted, in indian industry so she grabbed it with both hands. She and that Nigar Khan have a likely story......

Why do these half **** girls end up being retarded? WHY? WHY? :cry::cry::cry:
Speaking abt half pakistani arent u also one?

We hold no prejudice against any south asian countries ( at least i can talk about the common folks on streets ) and I will leave it to the members who have travelled to States to ascertain it.
How true!:lol:

Last edited:
O yaar shes not one of us let this thing b clear. So let the indians say whatever they wish to and frankly it doesnt matter......Her father met her mother in west and married. When she was very young i think 2 or 4 yrs old he left her mother later on she married again, so how those children are, who are brought up in the west with a Gori mom etc? There was no one to guide her and she has been brought up freely. There was nobody to tell her things abt morality, ethics, modesty , Religion etc etc. So when she grew up She became one of those people who try to be goras only to find that in the end they are not been accepted there and hence seek glamour and fame elsewhere. So when one wants to find that glamour and lust for money where else one can come? To his native place off course! But here in AJK and Pak nobody really took her seriously because of her strange ethics so she gone back to USA and when an opportunity came that had the fame, money and glamour that she wanted, in indian industry so she grabbed it with both hands. She and that Nigar Khan have a likely story......

Speaking abt half pakistani arent u also one?

How true!:lol:

Yes I am but I'm different I like military hardware,science,technology,history. Those girls put their interests in other people's interest.

If I can put in my two paisas (why not - everyone else is), this woman is special only because she happens to be part Pakistani with the marked absence of 'proper' attire. Where I live (Los Angeles) people wouldn't even bat an eyelash if they saw her walking by (with or without cleavage). Word. People like her are a dime a dozen around here. I just don't get the brou-ha-ha.

Looks are superficial and fleeting. Look beyond looks. I'm sure if there are women in this forum they'll agree.

this nargis is beyter than the otjer jumping mujra nargis.

Back
Top Bottom