What's new

Bollywood :Hot American/part South Asian actress nargis fakhri on ramp

We have girls more beautiful than her in Pakistan even without all the make up. You indians are really horny guys. LOL

Why do they have foreigners in their films? Does india dont have any beautiful actress or handsome actor in their country?
Just look at katrina kaif, she is foreigner not indian. And there are plenty of other examples out there too.

What a thread. Inviting the sultan of tharkiland @ranjeet.
1.jpg

exactly this is a damn defence forum not a gossip site
haan par jeh section General Photos & Multimedia ka hai .is section main jeh post kar sakte hai ,,pehle bhi bahut thread hai is tarah ke is section main bro..so chill

She holds an american passport which I have already highlighted. And here in States, we call all south asians as indians and if we ask them most do say they are from india. I am not sure if all were.

We? Abhe harami kuch to sharam kar. dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka

Why do they have foreigners in their films? Does india dont have any beautiful actress or handsome actor in their country?
Just look at katrina kaif, she is foreigner not indian. And there are plenty of other examples out there too.

Oh boy.Then what about Hema Malini,Aiswarya Rai,Asin, etc .

Oh boy.Then what about Hema Malini,Aiswarya Rai,Asin, etc .
Sir! They may be indian but they aint beautiful :sick:

She holds an american passport which I have already highlighted. And here in States, we call all south asians as indians and if we ask them most do say they are from india. I am not sure if all were.
What do you think about mullah umer mate? :azn:
Do u guys call them indians too

She's so talented that sometimes her talent almost pops out of her dress, as in the video posted.

You can get a ban for saying this on this forum,:lol: ;;)

Back
Top Bottom