What's new

Bollywood :Hot American/part South Asian actress nargis fakhri on ramp

She is average for NATO standards.
I really doubt the average "NATO" female is prettier than her and lol at people calling her unattractive must be her pointy elbows. :lol:

images.jpeg

isn't this haram?
What a wonderful question you have asked. Do you go to Christians who are not at church on Sunday and ask them if what they are doing is sinful? Anyways let me answer your question with a picture.
index.jpeg
:lol:

Last edited:
Her Father is from Azad Kashmir Pakistan....She has been visiting AJK since all 90s and has acted in a drama too abt kashmir resistance back in those days.

Her Father is from Azad Kashmir Pakistan....She has been visiting AJK since all 90s and has acted in a drama too abt kashmir resistance back in those days.

Really? Source plz. Because seem like she hate Pakistan according to Indians.

We? Abhe harami kuch to sharam kar. dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka
Shut up filthy mouth. Don't reveal the level of your upbringing here.

What do you think about mullah umer mate? :azn:
Do u guys call them indians too

No we call them arabs to keep things simple. And we ain't gonna fight them no more. It's your head ache from 2015. Good luck !

//We? Abhe harami kuch to sharam kar. dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka//

Google translate : One of the word there means bastard. well if you were not insulting maybe your entire family is one :lol:

I will never understand why Indians pose as americans on PDF. Harami is non-insulting word for Indians.

Watch Rockstar man!,:D

She is a very average actress, in Rockster the only actor who rocked was Ranveer Kapoor, he is turning out to be a fine actor, he did very well in Barfi too.

I will let the indians in this thread decide what they find offensive ! Good luck !

There are a few habitual offenders here, @oye_natta is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom