What's new

BNP to fight militancy

He should be killed in London before entering BD....there are many politicians in BNP who can fight militancy.

This is totally wrong. Tarek never left his nation like Muzib's . Again , He follow his fathers foot step. Take each and every action which is required to improve nation. But it is person's who spread wrong propaganda against him just to defame him,his father and his family .

I.M may be corrupted one, but Tarek was never like so. Tarek rehman is the most honest,patriotic , clean imaged future leader of the nation.

Yeah...Tareque follows his father and you follow Yahya. Do you have any idea who Ziaur Rahman is, stupidity should have a limit....you don't have that.

He should be killed in London before entering BD....there are many politicians in BNP who can fight militancy.

Khwaja Khair will be very upset the way you have proposed the killing of someone so liked by Syed Naved.

1) You are entertaining a preposterous view. A kite flies up in the sky and pulls up the thread attached to it. But you are telling us that the thread is pushing the kite high in the sky.

2) It was Tareque who surrounded himself with corrupt people. It was he who decided who would be the small ministers. Babar was one such small minister.

3) Tareque did not respect the senior ministers except BKZ and Finance Minister Saifur Rahman. But, he also defied BKZ.

4) He was the mastermind to oust B. Chowdhury from the Presidency. There was a conspiracy by his young group behind his dishonourable ouster. Allah has punished that criminal by punishing and dishonouring him equally or more.

5) Tareque is the person who destroyed BD by looting its money. He destroyed the BNP, her mother, and himself by his ill deeds.

6) He destroyed the reputation of President Ziaur Rahman, who had no involvement with corruption.

I think, Tareque is genetically without a leadership quality. I believe, BNP should make the party democratic so that a man like Tareque cannot become the Chief Executive of the country. He will destroy BNP next time.

One good thing, he cannot come back to this country before the election result is out and BNP forms the next govt. I am relieved for the next five years, at least. BNP certainly can win election without Tareque.

He even didn't respect KZ.

Yeah...Tareque follows his father and you follow Yahya. Do you have any idea who Ziaur Rahman is, stupidity should have a limit....you don't have that.
:rofl: lolzz wat a trollik ans :rofl: Yes I know better than you perhaps not needed to tell you . And btw,here we're talking about Tarek not Yahya.

Your asking if he knows Ziaur Rahman,A RAW sponsored terrorist who shook hands with the enemy to destroy Pakistan(aka a Muktijoddha)??

Your asking if he knows Ziaur Rahman,A RAW sponsored terrorist who shook hands with the enemy to destroy Pakistan(aka a Muktijoddha)??

Zia was never RA&W sponsored . He was A Pakistani National War Hero.A Hilal E Jurrat . What he did , did as a soldier . Because that time situation was " Either you kill me,Or I'll to you " . If Zia was not attacked , he won't kill Zanjua. Remember silly . Soldiers are not enemy to each other, that's why it is said , " My enemy is not my enemy.He's soldier of His nation Like me " .

What Zia deed , behind that there was so many reason's . Zia was Islamic nation friendly . But see , What your Muzib did !! The 2nd highest Military Award was received by Zia, he left West for sake of his duty but what Muzib did ? He made him a 3rd class hero . what a joke .

What zia did, you can't do. He participate at war , because situation force him to do so. otherwise,he won't do so. he was a real soldier.

Zia was never RA&W sponsored . He was A Pakistani National War Hero.A Hilal E Jurrat . What he did , did as a soldier . Because that time situation was " Either you kill me,Or I'll to you " . If Zia was not attacked , he won't kill Zanjua. Remember silly . Soldiers are not enemy to each other, that's why it is said , " My enemy is not my enemy.He's soldier of His nation Like me " .

What Zia deed , behind that there was so many reason's . Zia was Islamic nation friendly . But see , What your Muzib did !! The 2nd highest Military Award was received by Zia, he left West for sake of his duty but what Muzib did ? He made him a 3rd class hero . what a joke .

What zia did, you can't do. He participate at war , because situation force him to do so. otherwise,he won't do so. he was a real soldier.

But he could have supported Pakistan army just like Bangali Razakars did....he was traitor....do not justify his anti patriot terrorism against Pakistan.

But he could have supported Pakistan army just like Bangali Razakars did....he was traitor....do not justify his anti patriot terrorism against Pakistan.

At least change your flag to talk like this. The flag you are using has been achieved by your so called anti patriots. If You have so much love left for Pakistan, please use Pakistani flag

At least change your flag to talk like this. The flag you are using has been achieved by your so called anti patriots. If You have so much love left for Pakistan, please use Pakistani flag

:devil:Bwahahaha.....never!

@eastwatch why are you thanking Himel??did you misunderstand my post??

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay...clear. Only Zia fought for the need of time all others are traitor, kafir, raw agents. It's because scholar Syed Naved supports Zia, he cannot be aligned with other anti-Pakistan elements.

Back
Top Bottom