What's new

BNP to fight militancy

@eastwatch why are you thanking Himel??did you misunderstand my post??

Grasping the idea of paying back a person in their own coin seems to have become problematic and difficult. Such an intractable problem may only be solved by a nationwide IQ enhancement program, eugenics shall be the tool.:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Grasping the idea of paying back a person in their own coin seems to have become problematic and difficult. Such an intractable problem may only be solved by a nationwide IQ enhancement program, eugenics shall be the tool.:tup:

Who needs eugenics when we have paracetamol and saline solution??

Who needs eugenics when we have paracetamol and saline solution??

But I is wanting to kill people in the name of progress, by the millions.:tongue:

Btw exactly what militancy has afflicted Bangladesh so that it now needs to fight said affliction?

But I is wanting to kill people in the name of progress, by the millions.:tongue:

Btw exactly what militancy has afflicted Bangladesh so that it now needs to fight said affliction?

Its common Awami League pre-election rhetoric....trying to prove that they have successfully combated terrorism(Terrorists haven't tried any serious stuff in BD anyway)....so BNP's firing back(we can fight terrorism too)...its a way of keeping the US embassy happy!

Its common Awami League pre-election rhetoric....trying to prove that they have successfully combated terrorism(Terrorists haven't tried any serious stuff in BD anyway)....so BNP's firing back(we can fight terrorism too)...its a way of keeping the US embassy happy!

I see, so political statements for internal consumption. Why do they want to keep the US embassy happy though, what does that have to do with anything?

While US itself may send again one new Harry K. Tomas who would control remote of bombing sitting home.

I need..I'm forbidden to touch any of paracetamol group and I don't like saline :cry: .

You have enough iq....you don't need a boost....but if you insist I could give you some laxative to 'loosen' it.:P

I see, so political statements for internal consumption. Why do they want to keep the US embassy happy though, what does that have to do with anything?

Because they'll decide who'll loose the election.....Bangladesh has a nice-guy image in the world....if the US starts to speak against a particular administration they are fucked!

You have enough iq....you don't need a boost....but if you insist I could give you some laxative to 'loosen' it.:P

Because they'll decide who'll loose the election.....Bangladesh has a nice-guy image in the world....if the US starts to speak against a particular administration they are fucked!

Hmmm..so its the US which will decide the elections hunh? Time to buy a few more helos and lifters- what say you- another 5-6 billion will do?

Hmmm..so its the US which will decide the elections hunh? Time to buy a few more helos and lifters- what say you- another 5-6 billion will do?

We bought their ship just after we struck the billion dollar deal with Russia.....so yeah they need to stay assured!

We bought their ship just after we struck the billion dollar deal with Russia.....so yeah they need to stay assured!

Come on, the may have influence but they can't actually decide the outcome of the elections as such. If the latter were to be the case then what are the votes of the people meant for? How those votes are garnered and how many lies and clever facades employed is a different issue but at the end of the day its still the people who'll decide. :what:

Come on, the may have influence but they can't actually decide the outcome of the elections as such. If the latter were to be the case then what are the votes of the people meant for? How those votes are garnered and how many lies and clever facades employed is a different issue but at the end of the day its still the people who'll decide. :what:

They don't decide the outcome....but their comments and stances do influence it!And that's what the parties have to be really sensitive to!

If it's decided by people, how officials responsible for election function did know the allotments for parties and how that proved to be true?

They don't decide the outcome....but their comments and stances do influence it!And that's what the parties have to be really sensitive to!

False...their comments are for the surface work, on the bottom they actually plan the election engineering.

Back
Top Bottom