What's new

BNP Discards Jamaat

I simply reply in kind.

Are U talking about yourself?

How?

Why would I need to prove anything? Your every single post is a testimony to your bigotry including this one.

SO what? :woot: Btw what about your obsession with the words like jamati/ Raz*kar/mainstram BD etc. :lol:

Issue Kalu bhai an apology before asking the same from others.

Good. Now act like one rather then labelling anti-BD, mainstream BD, raz*kar , jamati etc.

Now apologize for calling me a liar.

And if U did indeed said that , then good for U. U R becoming more saner. :tup:

:lol: :rolleyes:

U can definitely have your opinion about posters which would naturally be favorable in the posters fits your precieved perception.But why give labels to others who don't agree.

R you for real?:cheesy: Your R now acting like a 2 year old. People take this forum as pass time not as a battle ground and place to breed hate that U have turned this into. :angry:

I'm afraid you're wrong. It is the *you know who* group (who object to any name being given to them) who started their attacks against me, with Idune calling me Awami thug, T-Rex calling me a *bast*rd, M_Saint calling me "mallu_ke_bach", Al-Zakir calling me "kukur" (dog). So tell them to stop making this a battle ground and to relax.
;)

1. Apologise to Sepoi for your insult against him.

2. Provide proof that I support the "Awami league".

You also failed to mention that I do not condone the death of Jamati activists whilst your comrades on this forum gloat in the death of a blogger and in the hospitalization of a young woman protestor from Shahbah (Lucky).

Anyway there is a reason why you people have 4.6% of the votes in Bangladesh and had 4.2% before. Insulting and abusing people as you do has got you nowhere.

Its you who mention bd is an Indian client state. its your duty to prove it not mine and i asked you again any evidence?dont just drag and drop a single line and escape. i'm waiting still for the evidence how bd is an INDIAN client state ? if bd was an indian client state then they dont cry for the transit. they must get it too.but i want to hear from you how bd is an indian client state?

Did you count the supporters of Jamaat? Why don't you tell the number of votes they received the last time instead of counting their seats? The area of the voting districts were changed to reduce the seats of Jamaat. You're worse than a liar, you're a hypocrite and a hatemonger.[/B]

Please refrain from insulting and abusing members.

You have previously abused me ferociously by calling me a "bas*ard".

I will not post in this thread again since you are here now.

Bye.

BAL now stronly wants JI stay with the BNP .That will bring BAL again in power .Khaleda zia is always sorrounded by some ignorrant like ruhul kabir rijvi,brig.hannan,mirza fakhrul .these losers will ruin her once again .In these BAL era some juboleage cadre possed one of my land at dhaka .i persoanly hate BAL but if the jamaat will make an allience with the BNP i swear i will vote for the BAL

You are not true nationalist. You are a flip-flopper. You have weakness for "Joy Bangla" type rootless losers. A true nationalist will be with 18 party alliance. If you think BAL(literally :woot: ) is better than JI then you need to recalibrate your brain my friend.

Bye the way, you are too damn skinny. Stop smoking, hit the gym and eat lots of meat. :tup:

Wow we have a bona-fide JP supporter. Very interesting..... Welcome sepoi....I do not agree with many of the things you have said but certainly your views would add a new colour to the rainbow of views in this forum.

I also support JP though never voted any (last 2 elections I was voter) for some no compromising stand in me but this time I'm thinking to vote and if I vote, it'll be for JP. At least there will be a consolation to me that to get rid of BAL, BNP I did something.

@ Hey sepoi, I tell you the secret I also supported Ershad during his sunny days ! But you know he is now a dead horse. He has become, you know what ? "Oi jee, hamko hamise choralo, dil pe khahi bhe bethalo , ham akele ".

So you don't accompany your buddy when it's rainy day for him :undecided: !!

Its you who mention bd is an Indian client state. its your duty to prove it not mine and i asked you again any evidence?dont just drag and drop a single line and escape. i'm waiting still for the evidence how bd is an INDIAN client state ? if bd was an indian client state then they dont cry for the transit. they must get it too.but i want to hear from you how bd is an indian client state?

Eyes Wide Shut.....no one will be able to make you understand this. BTW, I have some interesting finding on your voyage on this forum, following is a post that you delivered on 01-26-2013 :

Another quoto myanmar is not out real enemy.those online generals who scared myanmar invasion , i can n assure em ."tara lep mura dia ghumaie pare nake suresh sorisar tel dia." myanmar knows our economics and population is 3 times bigger than them. they will nvr take any risk.bd's real enemy is india .

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...bangladesh-navy-warship-10.html#ixzz2L5ZQcflV

Now tell me within just 20 days what revolution on the earth took place that you whined about 180 degree and even don't understand that very fact you posted. Skip this if you think you will not pass dope test...I spare drugged guy :coffee:.

Man is a not a man of his words. He once claimed that if he gets banned, he will never returned. He did. He last week claimed that he is not going to be here for a week and he needs a break from the Jamaatis, failed on that. Now with his imaginary ignore list:lol:....i bet its a woman, only women are this repetitive like a broken record and are this confused.

I am thinking. Is it really you or your account got hacked? :undecided:

Nonetheless, well said. :tup:

Can @kalu_miah verify whether it's a he or she? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ I suggest you, you better make a new political party having a support of Shahbag group. By the way how long you will stay at Shahbag. I heard that soon there will be an acute shortage of logistic problem ??????? The initial fund of RAW is already exhausted ?????????? The funds of Bangladeshi intellgence is already being empty since long. It was being informed to no.01.

Any proof of RAW being involved or is it just allegation based on what you heard?

again india? dude can you say anything new without the india ?stay on topic :lol:

He cant.

Anyway, back on topic.

BNP should discard Jamat right now and they will be in a way better position than BAL.

How about Hussain Muhammar Ershad as the next prime Minister of Bangladesh?

He cant.

Anyway, back on topic.

BNP should discard Jamat right now and they will be in a way better position than BAL.

How about Hussain Muhammar Ershad as the next prime Minister of Bangladesh?

Ershad is a lost cause, man does not remember anything these days. I last saw him last August in Kurmitola golf club in his shorts and wearing cheesy sunglasses like a mad man.

@aazidane, met him in Kemal Ataturk Avenue a few days back. He seemed perfectly healthy. Much healthier than the last time I was in Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom