What's new

BNP Discards Jamaat

can you realy sleep at night?india become your nightmare, i found nothing again why you bring india here? and what is the business about india in every post :lol: , when the people become schizophrenic they hear many voices actualy nothing is there .for your kind information read the both post again.and i ask you can you mention what he asked and what i didnt give the answer to yall?take a nap dude . i'm kinda tired by these brainwashed jammatis. they cant take anything by neutraly.typical goerge bush doctrine .you are jammti doesnt mean i'm an awamileage supporter. first of all care taker govt has nothing more to do except manage a fair election. they cant make BAL or BNP a winner. it done by public votes.you become like the parrot of the pirate, polly said pieces of eight and you say INDIA , INDIA ,INDIA ... lol, hope you will answer me what was the frickin business with the india here ?

@ My dear sepoi, you are really behaving like a sepoi. In the war field sepoi hardly thinks about himself, he is more concerned about the order of the higher command. He had been trained like that.

@ We have keenly observed all the election after 1971. We have also seen little bit the election during Pakistan times. we have haerd about the general election of 1954 and 1946. So after seeing all these election every one can come to the conclusion what is going to happen in future in Bangladesh.

@ What role AL had during liberation and after liberation war we have seen with our own naked eyes. You are just kid in this aspect. Who told you that we did not supported the Liberation of 1971 ? Look my boy, the believe and support changes with the passes of time. I tell you some of the past activities of AL:

a. The members of AL were always greedy about the properties of Biharies and the families of 22 industrialist of Pakistan. AL was always being financed by these people for their own safety. AL was again being financed by Indian itelligences and finally by RAW. Sk Mujib himself was the CEO of one Insurance Company being own by some non-Bengalies. Sk Mujib made this office as the party office. And I am sure the same building still being used by AL in Gulistan. The house at road 32 was also being given by the either Isphani or other non-Bengali group. Sk Mujib used to get bags of money from the non-Bengales in east Pakistan.

b. The election of 1970 was highly manipulated by AL as there was no opposition rather AL silenced them. Once the movement started most of the AL leaders started looting the Banks. they also killed and looted the properties of non-Bengalies and straight way went to Indian with whole of their families. However, students, army, police, EPR and other common people started the movement and joined as Mukti Bahini. Regarding this India helped a lot. Soon the AL leaders realized and started organizing the movement but still their centre remained in and around Calcutta.

c. After the liberation AL laeders became the lord of the land as if every thing belongs to them. They have done what not. Starting from raping, killing , looting etc. Many people were killed on the street and hanged on the lamp post like the Taliban did in Kabul. In this way they killed naer about 30 to 40 thousand true freedom fighters and their supporters. Side by side in the name of collaborating with the Pakistani forces they killed near about 19,000 muslim oriented politicians, ulema mashaek, Razakers, Al Badre and Al Sams.

vai i dont follow highcommand like you. i love my country deepest from my soul.and anything bad and evil against my country,i have the war against them . yeah a true patriotic soldier.and another thing i tell u dont tell about the awamileague. i hate them more than you and well including the jamaat and bnp as well .
@ My dear sepoi, you are really behaving like a sepoi. In the war field sepoi hardly thinks about himself, he is more concerned about the order of the higher command. He had been trained like that.

@ We have keenly observed all the election after 1971. We have also seen little bit the election during Pakistan times. we have haerd about the general election of 1954 and 1946. So after seeing all these election every one can come to the conclusion what is going to happen in future in Bangladesh.

@ What role AL had during liberation and after liberation war we have seen with our own naked eyes. You are just kid in this aspect. Who told you that we did not supported the Liberation of 1971 ? Look my boy, the believe and support changes with the passes of time. I tell you some of the past activities of AL:

a. The members of AL were always greedy about the properties of Biharies and the families of 22 industrialist of Pakistan. AL was always being financed by these people for their own safety. AL was again being financed by Indian itelligences and finally by RAW. Sk Mujib himself was the CEO of one Insurance Company being own by some non-Bengalies. Sk Mujib made this office as the party office. And I am sure the same building still being used by AL in Gulistan. The house at road 32 was also being given by the either Isphani or other non-Bengali group. Sk Mujib used to get bags of money from the non-Bengales in east Pakistan.

b. The election of 1970 was highly manipulated by AL as there was no opposition rather AL silenced them. Once the movement started most of the AL leaders started looting the Banks. they also killed and looted the properties of non-Bengalies and straight way went to Indian with whole of their families. However, students, army, police, EPR and other common people started the movement and joined as Mukti Bahini. Regarding this India helped a lot. Soon the AL leaders realized and started organizing the movement but still their centre remained in and around Calcutta.

c. After the liberation AL laeders became the lord of the land as if every thing belongs to them. They have done what not. Starting from raping, killing , looting etc. Many people were killed on the street and hanged on the lamp post like the Taliban did in Kabul. In this way they killed naer about 30 to 40 thousand true freedom fighters and their supporters. Side by side in the name of collaborating with the Pakistani forces they killed near about 19,000 muslim oriented politicians, ulema mashaek, Razakers, Al Badre and Al Sams.

vai i dont follow highcommand like you. i love my country deepest from my soul.and anything bad and evil against my country,i have the war against them . yeah a true patriotic soldier.and another thing i tell u dont tell about the awamileague. i hate them more than you and well including the jamaat and bnp as well .

who are you voting for in the next election then?

@ You hate Awami Leaque, You hate Jamaat, You donnot support BNP. Then who one left ! yes ERshad Chacha or the Left oriented political parties ???????????

@ I suggest you, you better make a new political party having a support of Shahbag group. By the way how long you will stay at Shahbag. I heard that soon there will be an acute shortage of logistic problem ??????? The initial fund of RAW is already exhausted ?????????? The funds of Bangladeshi intellgence is already being empty since long. It was being informed to no.01.

@ Another thing, I heard that you have fallen love with that girl, some thing named Lucky ? O ! my God , Al-Zakir please help me.

i fall in love?i'm not the dj :D .2nd i'm married with a girl and she is more than a supermodel trust me :) and btw who is lucky?i suggest you better keep her and if you mean shaabag lucky then she is my sister and i love her as a brother .hope you get it sicko!!.do you know why mass scale raped occured in the war time ? its a long term doctrine the rejakars,pakistan army saw some seeds and you are the harvest .TYVM
@ You hate Awami Leaque, You hate Jamaat, You donnot support BNP. Then who one left ! yes ERshad Chacha or the Left oriented political parties ???????????

@ I suggest you, you better make a new political party having a support of Shahbag group. By the way how long you will stay at Shahbag. I heard that soon there will be an acute shortage of logistic problem ??????? The initial fund of RAW is already exhausted ?????????? The funds of Bangladeshi intellgence is already being empty since long. It was being informed to no.01.

@ Another thing, I heard that you have fallen love with that girl, some thing named Lucky ? O ! my God , Al-Zakir please help me.

ERSHAD had only one problem that his affection for the ladies! most of the guys has it.if you go for a random poll you will see most of the ppl will say they like chacha
yeah keep on flogging the dead horse. :lol:

i fall in love?i'm not the dj :D .2nd i'm married with a girl and she is more than a supermodel trust me :) and btw who is lucky?i suggest you better keep her and if you mean shaabag lucky then she is my sister and i love her as a brother .hope you get it sicko!!.do you know why mass scale raped occured in the war time ? its a long term doctrine the rejakars,pakistan army saw some seeds and you are the harvest .TYVM

ERSHAD had only one problem that his affection for the ladies! most of the guys has it.if you go for a random poll you will see most of the ppl will say they like chacha

:lol:you are not that bright are you?

@ Hey sepoi, I tell you the secret I also supported Ershad during his sunny days ! But you know he is now a dead horse. He has become, you know what ? "Oi jee, hamko hamise choralo, dil pe khahi bhe bethalo , ham akele ".

vai i dont follow highcommand like you. i love my country deepest from my soul.and anything bad and evil against my country,i have the war against them .

Bangladesh is a client state of india, it's not only my view, many indians on this forum openly claimed that on many occasions and you think we should avoid mentioning india as we talk of our mess. You are a one-eyed patriot at best. One eyed people have no sense of depth, hence, most of their assumptions are wrong.

Wow we have a bona-fide JP supporter. Very interesting..... Welcome sepoi....I do not agree with many of the things you have said but certainly your views would add a new colour to the rainbow of views in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom