What's new

BNP Discards Jamaat

Its you who mention bd is an Indian client state. its your duty to prove it not mine and i asked you again any evidence?dont just drag and drop a single line and escape. i'm waiting still for the evidence how bd is an INDIAN client state ? if bd was an indian client state then they dont cry for the transit. they must get it too.but i want to hear from you how bd is an indian client state?

You refuted my claim, did you not? But you cannot prove that I'm wrong, so you ask me to prove. The indian dams built around BD on 54 international rivers and the refusal of the BD government to go to the UN about it is the greatest proof. Apart from that indian intervention in BD politics clearly shows that BD is a client state of india. If you say india does not interfere you're the greatest liar and most probably a dirty indian agent.

The china make a dam over mekong river too. so the thailand,combodia and laos is also the chinese client state according to post. is it realy ?and stop abuse .your words are not decent and no gentleman use those kinds of words like dirty indian agent. talk in sense dude . if you are frustrated then spread it somewhere.irritating .some dams makes bd an indian client state ?you jamaatis are suffering by some india phobia . nothing new but boring

You refuted my claim, did you not? But you cannot prove that I'm wrong, so you ask me to prove. The indian dams built around BD on 54 international rivers and the refusal of the BD government to go to the UN about it is the greatest proof. Apart from that indian intervention in BD politics clearly shows that BD is a client state of india. If you say india does not interfere you're the greatest liar and most probably a dirty indian agent.

Back
Top Bottom