What's new

Bloody Riots in Rawalpindi

All is well that ends well, the protesters have dispersed peacefully and things are back to normality. Being a Friday, students were probably on half day and joined in for the hell of it.

I am student of Rawalpindi and am seeing it.

5 students received bullets today at Faizabad. Nearest government hospital is at least 1.5 km away. But no ambulance. Shifted by students themselves. They are also in critical condition.

Cant use words like bloody still????
No you still cant use the word bloody and riots :)

Simple a violent protest. Besides Yes the use of real bullets is scary and this should be taken up for complaint. On the other hand damaging public property and burning buses by students is criminal too.

mera tu Dil chah raha hey may b ja kar shamil hojaoon already my lots of friends call me from Universities and colleges kay sab shamil hojatay hian YE GENIUN laraye hey hakoomat kay saath! ismay koi politics involve nahe hey ye loog apni frustration show kar rahay hian enough hogaye hey har cheez extreme mheengayee... petrol.. CNG.. 60 saal ke corruption eek taraf aur ye 2 saal eek taraf! yaahn tak kay aaj koom eek AMIR yane Fauji general kay era ko CALL kar rahe hey !!!

Judicry say laykar sab hukmaraan America kay neechay lagay howay hain Musharaf ke baat kartay hain Musharaf kay saaath ye Judicry 5 saal tak kaam karti rahe hey par jab Musharaf nay inko chera tu tab ye bolay apni seat par jab baat aye sab kay sab bikay howay hain!!

ALLAH KARAY YE LOOGOOON ke REAL JALOOS ISLAMABAD PARLIMENT tak aye even my office all girls and guyz said yaar ham b shamil hongay agar ye Jaloos ISLAMABAD PARLIMENT tak ayee ALLAH KARAY AUR INSHALLAH!!!

------------------------

REALITY BEHIND!!!

Subha meray office may sab loog kafi saray vans par atay hian and everyone said to me that kay sab loog pur aman ahtejaj kar rahay thay aur jaan bhooj kar police ko bula kar firing open karwyae gayee hey sab ka sab HAKOOMAT KA KASOOR HEY!! MOST BULLSHIT GOVT AND GOVERNS AND POLICY MAKING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND OF ANY COUNTRY!! DAMN BS GOVTT!!!

I BET Hakoomat chha rahe hey kay FC or SSG or Military ko call karkay beec hmay dala jaye ALLAH KARAY MILITARY AYE HE NA SARA MUDA INPE DALA JAYEE! asi ke tesi ise PPP ki lanat hey inpee!!

Bhutto kay naam par paisay ke corrpton kar rahay hhain!!!

IMF tak lagaya hey in sab nay mil kar!!!

PAKISTAN KO KUCH NAHE HOTA!! BALKAY ISE SAY PAKISTAN AUR PAKISTANI APNA REAL POINT OF VIEW SAMNAY RAKHEENGAY AUR RAKH RAHAY HAIN!!!

kay WE DONT NEED THIS PPP, MUSLIM LEAGE, MQM AND ALL PARTIES!! sab kay sab bikay howay aur seatoon kay pechay eek doosray ko bachatay hain!!

Now translate your roman

busy right now.. If you really interested to read my essay learn Urdu and read it otherwise leave it. I will translate my roman into english later tll then leave it.

:)
Thanks,

Last edited:
If you really interested to read my essay learn Urdu and read it otherwise leave it!

:)
Thanks,

:sick: kela day okhwara.

Its always difficult to read roman urdu specially when the para is so long.

The students are not saint either. Most of the times these organised gangs of students do not pay fare at all and the buses at times try to void picking them.

This is the problem with we people(i dont mean pakistan, but all of us), when we go on demostrations, instead of rallies and putting forward our demands, we start fighting, burning tires, attacking shops, damaging cars, and you name it we do it. why cant we just do it all in a proper way?

This is the problem with we people(i dont mean pakistan, but all of us), when we go on demostrations, instead of rallies and putting forward our demands, we start fighting, burning tires, attacking shops, damaging cars, and you name it we do it. why cant we just do it all in a proper way?

Yeh the Idiots are mostly in South Asia, damaging own property and development work/infrastructure :angry:

its mainly due to adreline rush ;) with all those people with us we feel like macho and wanted to do something stupid..and if one started it others will follow..too much energy flow in these kind of agitations..

hi,
isn't mass rioting one of the signs that government is failing ? :undecided:

i think it is a sign that we are failing as nations. who is the gov? it is one of us, as nations we didnt have an achievement. some of us are alot worse than the others(like afghanistan), but we are all walking in the wrong direction. we never learn from our mistakes, there is something else filled in our heads, not brain.

you are right, i was just about to edit my post. all the so called 3rd world countries are burning by the same fire.

sorry i deleted my post..i thought you were saying it only happens in muslims countries :)

Back
Top Bottom