What's new

''Blinders'' Played Crucial Role in PAF Assault

Guys can we have some pictures of the blinders here anyone ? thanks.

I think whosoever participate in Indian debates must be prepared fully. We know that Hassan is F-16 pilot but we have video of him coming out of JF-17 on 27th while all ground crew are taking selfies with him raising Takbeer. Why India Today missed that? Secondly, We fully know that Abhi none done was SU-30MKI pilot and on that fateful day he was flying Mig-21 how?. Sultan Hali must have asked these questions as counter arguments instead of walking into the their trap.

H4 is a great asset for the PAF. Responsive and accurate. They love their mirages for a reason.
Sir G H4 (upgraded one) tested and deployed on JF-17 even PAF released test video of it few days back.

One day before election :drag:
Would that but we don't want Modi's defeat since he is doing pretty good for us, Ab ki baar phir Modi sarkar and believe me within his next term Pakistan will witness micro nations in our neighborhood.

Last edited:
Friend... frankly who cares. these are weapons of war; not to be kept as decorative pieces on the back of a truck to be exhibited.
Like H4/Raptor II. What do you expect - it did its job for what it was meant to be for.
This silly notion of this was used that was used....
Bottom line, Su's were used which are supposed to be king of the air or others.
It is just getting boring frankly let us move on; prepare for next engagement as it will happen. Getting caught in this hyperwinding of indian nomenclature is not becoming of this forum.
Plan, plan and plan and be prepared.
You must recollect back in older times, the Gnat took out better aircraft as well. Tables can turn quickly. Best is to be quiet and improvise.
Message received...
i hope you get my drift.
However, I suggest just you keep the closing statement for someone whom you've had direct interaction with in the past.

Message received...

However, I suggest just you keep the closing statement for someone whom you've had direct interaction with in the past.
no closing statement - it is figurative speech we use here.

Based on Indian rhetoric, it is concluded that India allow Wing Commander Abhi-none-done to fly MIG-21 while he was also found allocated in past on SU-30MKI, on the other hand, Wing Commander Nauman, if allocated in past on F-16 have no rights to fly JF-17.
So next time PAF even have to get permission or authorisations from India to pitch man and equipment against India in case of any hostilities broke out :enjoy:.

The DA20 is an awesome electronic support aircraft! Compact, but brimming with advanced ECM and ECCM gear which puts them as a serious threat to even the most advanced militaries. Ours will likely be up for sale as the P-8N takes over electronic support roles, so that's something to keep in mind.

ACE170523mi_003.t592d1d52.m800.xV1U1Z3sC.jpg

20181027HEH_Take%20off-0249.t5bd41c11.m800.xRpt5J37I.jpg

20170823-da20-2.t599fb978.m800.xR4sY6buy.jpg

20170823-da20-3.t599fb978.m800.x2j_pJ4uh.jpg

I've also seen them support G-FRAT missile and target simulation exercises, so it's a versatile platform.

20181104SN_0101.t5bdf5406.m800.x1ZD6Z9wg.jpg

20181104SN_0100.t5bdf5406.m800.xF2YF99Y8.jpg

G-FRAT aircraft carry towed missile decoys and targets, collect telemetry data, provide electronic countermeasures support and can simulate missile firings for non-live fire exercises.

No; these are a different commodity not a IR based unit.
Apart from a learned discussion about source code/ radar integration hassles, isn't a Fox Three Maddog seeking a bvr target using it's own radar, also a fire and forget missile much like a sidewinder with a longer range and obvious enhancements.

In theory, the missile uses radar information to fly on an interception course to the target using its built-in INS. This information is generally obtained using the launching aircraft's radar, but it could come from an IRST system, from a Data link from another fighter aircraft, or from an AWACS.

So in theory, it isn't such a far fetched possibility after all Or am I way off the target and completely wrong?

I think Indian Media should look into this menacing and devious act of PAF, it sure must be a violation of how PAF can use AMRAAMs...imagine hundreds of JF17s flying with not just SD10s and PL15s but also AIM-120s.

The DA20 is an awesome electronic support aircraft! Compact, but brimming with advanced ECM and ECCM gear which puts them as a serious threat to even the most advanced militaries. Ours will likely be up for sale as the P-8N takes over electronic support roles, so that's something to keep in mind.

ACE170523mi_003.t592d1d52.m800.xV1U1Z3sC.jpg

20181027HEH_Take%20off-0249.t5bd41c11.m800.xRpt5J37I.jpg

20170823-da20-2.t599fb978.m800.xR4sY6buy.jpg

20170823-da20-3.t599fb978.m800.x2j_pJ4uh.jpg

I've also seen them support G-FRAT missile and target simulation exercises, so it's a versatile platform.

20181104SN_0101.t5bdf5406.m800.x1ZD6Z9wg.jpg

20181104SN_0100.t5bdf5406.m800.xF2YF99Y8.jpg

G-FRAT aircraft carry towed missile decoys and targets, collect telemetry data, provide electronic countermeasures support and can simulate missile firings for non-live fire exercises.

Thanks so much for sharing, how many do you guys have ? and I sure hope PAF can buy them from you guys if its worth the buy.

Sir G H4 (upgraded one) tested and deployed on JF-17 even PAF released test video of it few days back.
Just released an end point video. We have no idea what kinda weapon it is..who knows it could be raptor3 or another longer range varaint of h4 or even simply the older REK but more advance multiple mode guidance system

:tup:
How much nautical mileage do they have?
Irrelevant ..it's the electornic equipment they have that matter and whether PAF will buy them(commonality )

Airframe isnt an issue falcons d20 are plenty around

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom