What's new

''Blinders'' Played Crucial Role in PAF Assault

its unclear sir that jf-17 or f-16 shot down mig-21 . lets wait for things clear
the isreali jamming pods worked on the F16s AIM120C AAM causing it to miss the target so it killed the mi17. the target couldn't dodge the SD10A though.

no

, in case of any major conflict these along with AWACS and refulers will be the first target for any hostile Airforce
I thought only 2 out of 3 were modified?

Nope. If we are to use one to cover every strike package then more are needed.At least one per strike role/offensive squadron.

i guess more of these assets can only be a good thing!

who told you it was a BVR kill? I heard one was BVR but other was WVR. So question still remains where is wing man?

Yes the wing-man of Abhinandan must have met same fate because he has to be there. I am shocked why is no one in India asking this question.
Yara the only thing I dont understand is why Abhinandon's plane crashed in Pak territory while if what we are saying is true the wing man crashed in Badgam(distance away from encounter site ?). To be fair there are a lot of questions that need answering.

A

Guys, for the last time F16s downed the Indian jets and the heli. Jf17 only protected the Mirage strike package, once Indians scrambled and violated our airspace, F16s on CAP mission engaged and downed them.
If you don't kill me...let me tell you something Indian chopper was a fratricide, Mig - 21 and other big boggy shot down by JF-17s....The person who gave me this info is a Sqn Leader (fighter pilot) and I know him since school and He is more reliable than you since his version and official version of ISPR quite same.

And pls stop spreading rumors which are not our official stance.

Regards,

Friend... frankly who cares. these are weapons of war; not to be kept as decorative pieces on the back of a truck to be exhibited.
Like H4/Raptor II. What do you expect - it did its job for what it was meant to be for.
This silly notion of this was used that was used....
Bottom line, Su's were used which are supposed to be king of the air or others.
It is just getting boring frankly let us move on; prepare for next engagement as it will happen. Getting caught in this hyperwinding of indian nomenclature is not becoming of this forum.
Plan, plan and plan and be prepared.
You must recollect back in older times, the Gnat took out better aircraft as well. Tables can turn quickly. Best is to be quiet and improvise.
i hope you get my drift.
Finally some sane voice. We should stop gloating. It is just one engagement. There will be more and the enemy may not fall prey to the trap set for them. Discounting one's foe's capabilities will only hurt us.

why Abhinandon's plane crashed in Pak territory while if what we are saying is true the wing man crashed in Badgam(distance away from encounter site ?).
We engage 6 ground targets and that is why two different encounters happened. SU-30 and Mig-21 were not a couple sitting at garden which supposed to die together. :lol:

Yara the only thing I dont understand is why Abhinandon's plane crashed in Pak territory while if what we are saying is true the wing man crashed in Badgam(distance away from encounter site ?). To be fair there are a lot of questions that need answering.

A

My friend what crashed in Badgam was not Abhinandans wing man. His wing man crashed near loc some where or his wing man bailed out on him and ran away. I will send you coordinate of Pakistani strike package to better understand the situation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom