What's new

''Blinders'' Played Crucial Role in PAF Assault

Mirages did the bombing but F-16s laid up the ambush and were part of the cover. Also I have a question. Why didn't indian SAM fired anything. There are sams in IoK

Sure there are SAM assets, but they are not live.
Just like ours.
This will reveal their position.

The attitude of indian Media / mtheir anchors & panelists shows that the damage is much more than what we have been told so far. The way these idiots are shouting and using low-grade language is telling the whole story

The PAF Gentleman's name is Sultan Ali & he kind of backtracks on his words after DG ISPR's footage is shown. So one can leave the possibility of reasonable doubt (at that point).

The language, the host himself (Rahul) used & that of one of his guest is quite appalling so I urge everyone avoid that b.s.

The only thing that raised an eyebrow for me, well before this debate took place yesterday was the image & footage of ACM congratulating Wg Cdr. Nauman Ali Khan. In it he's wearing the 2000 hrs patch of the F-16. That was something that I picked up 3 weeks ago.

Anyways, Timecode - 30:30

What's the need to go on their shows? They jsut invite one person from Pak and than invite multiple guests on their side and turn it into a royal rumble. The guest via video link has reduced audio so the studio people can talk over him and you would only hear the studio guys. It's pointless arguing with these guys.

Tell me one thing, so lets say Rahul Socrates proved that F-16s were using whilst talking to a retired officer, than what? how does that prove a F-16 was shot down? He's calling DG ISPR a liar when his side has changed their statement daily. Still don't know how the heli came down. Abhinandan crashed due to technical issues, Abhinandan was hit by a SAM. Su-30 shot down an air to air missle. The list won't end, the word limit on this post would.

Journalism in India is all about barking and barking very loud. i fail to understand why Pakistanis agree to participate in Indian media in the first place. Our actors, our singers, heck even our athletes and sportsmen are banned in India. So why should Pakistanis be allowed to be interviewd by Indian media?
These barking dogs have only one agenda and that is to sell blatant lies and insult us on every level. The anchor mentions DG Ghafoor in a very disrespectful manner and the Pakistani guest sits there and does nothing. This is unacceptable.
There should be laws and codes for active and retired military staff to be interviewd by foreign media.

i really appreciate the PAF tactics and planning. They kept there best machines at the back and waited for incoming enemy aircraft. While their radar were deceived, they just fired missiles out of the blue which forced them to retreat. And missiles chased them while retreating which end up in crucial losses.

Maybe we have mated it with JF-17. :laughcry:

Finally:laughcry: someone throws the much needed googlee since it all panned out :laughcry:... Just imagine the pangs of Indian media when they get the whiff of it :omghaha:

AMRAAMs, After all, if we can mate the sidewinder to the Chinese F6 in the 60s then what is stopping us in this day and age.

Real good one windy :enjoy: merits a separate thread...

i really appreciate the PAF tactics and planning. They kept there best machines at the back and waited for incoming enemy aircraft. While their radar were deceived, they just fired missiles out of the blue which forced them to retreat. And missiles chased them while retreating which end up in crucial losses.

The PAF Gentleman's name is Sultan Ali & he kind of backtracks on his words after DG ISPR's footage is shown. So one can leave the possibility of reasonable doubt (at that point).

The language, the host himself (Rahul) used & that of one of his guest is quite appalling so I urge everyone avoid that b.s.

The only thing that raised an eyebrow for me, well before this debate took place yesterday was the image & footage of ACM congratulating Wg Cdr. Nauman Ali Khan. In it he's wearing the 2000 hrs patch of the F-16. That was something that I picked up 3 weeks ago.

Anyways, Timecode - 30:30

That's decorated pilot Sultan Hali, not Sultan Ali. How can you not know his name?

Forget every thing I have a more major question which neither India nor Pakistan has answered and whole PDF failed to point out. There are many air force experts here so will someone tell me what was Abhinandan doing alone where was his wing Man? in the entire history of Mig-21 bison I have never seen Mig-21 intercept being used alone without wing man.

Now to answer your question the strike envelope of Pakistani bomb package was high altitude which take it out of tire one Air defence range. Neither Pakistan or India uses high end air defences in the region because the area is a hot bed for daily exchange of mortar and artillery and such systems are easy targets for both sides and priority targets.
Wingman escaped maybe?

That's decorated pilot Sultan Hali, not Sultan Ali. How can you not know his name?
Sorry, but unlike some on PDF, I have no connection directly with the PAF. I have had the pleasure of flying under the command of a few (in commercial airliners), but i'm not aware of his (Mr. Hali's) accomplishments.

Apologies...

Finally:laughcry: someone throws the much needed googlee since it all panned out :laughcry:... Just imagine the pangs of Indian media when they get the whiff of it :omghaha:

AMRAAMs, After all, if we can mate the sidewinder to the Chinese F6 in the 60s then what is stopping us in this day and age.

Real good one windy :enjoy: merits a separate thread...
No; these are a different commodity not a IR based unit.

Forget every thing I have a more major question which neither India nor Pakistan has answered and whole PDF failed to point out. There are many air force experts here so will someone tell me what was Abhinandan doing alone where was his wing Man? in the entire history of Mig-21 bison I have never seen Mig-21 intercept being used alone without wing man.

The wing man can lose his lead especially when missiles are in the air and elements of the flight break to defend.
I suspect the lead Mig-21 pilot experienced intermittent loss of comms due to noise jamming making rejoining with his wing man problematic.
A dose of reality for all:
- PAF had the lead on Feb, 27 and therefore were in control. IAF were reacting and at a disadvantage.
- IAF don't trust their own BVR capability or they would have launched in response to PAF.
- No evidence of a second fighter loss (F-16/ Su 30 or Mirage 2000) as claimed by many.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom