What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

So a handful of, let me guess Sunnis buttblasted over Soleimani saving their asses from getting butchered by ISIS. Yeah all nations have dishonorable people, Iraq no exception.

Striver you're a terrorist loving Zionist scumbag.
oh yess now you blame it on the sunnis, great what's next??????

Yeah just wait until the airbases those are stored at are burning embers, then we can all witness the performance of the might B-2.
do you actually realize that B2 flies all the way directly from the american continent??? hows your saturation attack gonna reach mainland US????

• 1076531934.jpg
UK & US Spy Planes Spotted Middle East Amid Brewing Tensions With Iran - Reports
© CC BY-SA 2.0 / Airwolfhound / RC-135U - RAF Mildenhall
MILITARY & INTELLIGENCE
20:58 04.01.2020Get short URL
Topic:
Iranian General Qasem Soleimani Killed in US Airstrike in Baghdad (60)
0 02
Subscribe
The development emerges from an increasingly volatile security environment in the Middle East following the US’ high-profile assassination of Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force Commander, Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

British and American electronic surveillance aircrafts have been flying around the eastern Mediterranean and Middle East this morning, according to tweets by flight tracker INTELSky.

According to the account - which is run by enthusiasts who monitor global flight paths - a US Air Force RC-135W ‘Rivet Joint’ aircraft was seen lingering for several hours off of the coast of Lebanon, while a Royal Air Force (RAF) Sentinel R1 was seen leaving Britain’s Akrotiri air base in Cyprus, subsequently flying over Israel and Jordan. Both of the aircraft are used in an electronic warfare capacity and gather signals intelligence to monitor threats, such as an incoming missile launch.

The news comes following the US’ airstrike that killed Iranian general Qassem Soleimani, which happened in Baghdad on June 3rd, and marked a major escalation in regional tensions that have pitted Tehran against Washington and its allies in the Middle East. Iranian President, Hassan Rouhani, is widely quoted as saying that the US "will face the consequences of this criminal act not only today, but also in the coming years.”

While it appears that the neither the UK nor the US have issued a statement about what their surveillance activities are aimed at achieving, it is highly likely that they are monitoring the Middle East for any signs of an impending Iranian attack.

According to the RAF’s website, the Sentinel R.Mk 1 “provides long-range, wide-area battlefield surveillance, delivering critical intelligence and target tracking information to British and coalition forces” then “passing the information in near real time to friendly forces.” The RC-135 serves a similar function, providing early warning of potential attacks to coalition forces. According to the RAF, who also field the RC-135, the aircraft uses “its sensors [to] ‘soak up’ electronic emissions from communications, radar and other systems.”

Wonder why British is getting involved ? Don't they have brexit to worry about ?

oh yess now you blame it on the sunnis, great what's next??????

Not my problem, sort yourselves out and stop crying and blowing up children in the west.
do you actually realize that B2 flies all the way directly from the american continent??? hows your saturation attack gonna reach mainland US????

It has to refuel before going back moron.

haha nice one, which also seems strange that iraqi security forces of the iraqi army can't stop irani paramilitary into entering the green zone while succesfully guarding the green zone against thousands of angry protestors for months.

ohhh come on, we both know you and I who controls who in baghdad, there's nothing to be shame of
Many iraqis have sympathy with PMU, also colleagues within the army. Look how many came to mourn Sulaimani and Muhandis and the other fallen PMU members. It's totally an other narrative than what we get from western media about the emo-kids protesting.

why are you surprised? of course they will jump in.

Last time 2 million Britishers Protests against the war in Iraq, and now UK is struggling with internal politics , I don't see them getting involved but maybe they were forced to join by US? like always ..

Relax, some groups are becoming emotional after the funeral.

This is only the beginning. I said it last night attacks would start today and go all the way to the 40th anniversary day of Solemani’s passing.

I noticed you refer to Americans as "You people" in several of your previous comments. Read your posts here where you stated you are an Iranian, and make several disparaging comments towards Americans here.

You've made it clear about how upset you are at America's action of killing the General behind the deaths of close to 600 American troops in Iraq. It begs to ask the question- are you going to take part in the 40 days of attack here in the US?

Not my problem, sort yourselves out and stop crying and blowing up children in the west.

It has to refuel before going back moron.
nope they don't.and if they do they will be refuelling far from you and in the air,

ohhhh did you know that the mericans have this technology called aerial refuelling,very cool stuff

Back
Top Bottom