What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

i thought of iran attacks they would go for valuable asset

There is also unconfirmed reports of imam ali brigade troops movement towards Ain Asad air base of Iraq along heavy weapons and rocket launchers. (Unconfirmed)

I don't think so this was response from IRAN may be any voluntarily or some low ranking independent goes for rocket attack they {irani} lost 2nd most important person for them & and they will never target any tom or harry surely they will also go for high profile as they lost... If not now then after some time but will go surely as per my understanding as i read the situation on different forums

Maybe these are just tactics to divert intensions real target could be somewhere else.. Whatever iran will do they will do it tactically Using their web of proxies in the region.

This is not Irans attack. Iran said the retaliation will be a millitary one, which means directly by Iran,
This is not Iran's attack. It might be a few fans seeking revenge. When Iran acts, just like the attack on KSA refineries, everyone will know.

Or it is a false flag operation. Definitely not Irans attack.

They've been attacking our bases, the green zone, American/coalition civilians and Iraqi's for several years. Confirms our actions and why we killed those leaders.

Time to go after the pigs. The righteous Mujadis shouldn't allow the diseases to roam freely on holy middle east grounds

Who says this is THE retaliation? this could be anyone target training or just doing some firework. This could happen everyday now in Iraq. We cannot say iran retaliated 40 times if this happens 40 times in coming weeks.

Pakistan needs to fence border with electric fence, before we have similar impacts after afghan war

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom