What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
This **** is getting out of ******* control. Is there any ******* law & order in the country???????????????? Or it is only ******* jungle rule. Why the Army don't take over the country ruled by f@t @$$ @$$h0l3s...also what were intel agencies doing?? Sleeping. What they all get paid for?

Rest In Peace.

Also i would request Mods to limit indian members in Pakistan related news/threads, they posting nonsense & trying to troll. No indian member below the post count of 15000 should be able to post in Pakistan's internal issues. @WebMaster @Aeronaut @TaimiKhan @Irfan Baloch @nuclearpak.

Dude.. I feel your pain.. Lashing out is not the answer..

It is just pathetic reporting in the first place to call the unfortunate departed by their sect name...! 55 lives lost in one incident, I remember there was another day few weeks ago, when more than 100 lives were lost in a single day... How can anyone let this happen? How doesn't this count to be a civil war already?

IMHO, it is about time that both India and Pakistan call a legally binding truce and allow PA to focus on curing this cancer... Don't think that this can be taken care of by anyone other than the military!

This cancer is not curable by Army.. Its the extremist mentality that needs to be fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
This **** is getting out of ******* control. Is there any ******* law & order in the country???????????????? Or it is only ******* jungle rule. Why the Army don't take over the country ruled by f@t @$$ @$$h0l3s...also what were intel agencies doing?? Sleeping. What they all get paid for?

Rest In Peace.

I imagine that's the method to the madness, so what if some completely innocent persons have to be made instruments for the greater good

This **** is getting out of ******* control. Is there any ******* law & order in the country???????????????? Or it is only ******* jungle rule. Why the Army don't take over the countryruled by f@t @$$ @$$h0l3s...also what were intel agencies doing?? Sleeping. What they all get paid for?Rest In Peace.
Also i would request Mods to limit indian members in Pakistan related news/threads, they posting nonsense & trying to troll. No indian member below the post count of 15000 should be able to post in Pakistan's internal issues. @WebMaster @Aeronaut @TaimiKhan @Irfan Baloch @nuclearpak.
Buddy that's why I say these terrorists are tamed rabid dogs. There are no Good terrorists and there can't be any peace treaty with them. Just ask US, China and even India to help Pakistan in any way possible to kill all these extremists once in for all. otherwise it will keep haunting us.

Terrorism is killing many people indirectly too. It is risking many children to get Polio, affected economy creating financial crisis for many people which also results in unemployment and poverty.

These vulnerable people who want cash to fee their family can easily be turned into Suicide bomber. We also had such problem when the desperate people did suicide bombing and his family received 5 lakhs rupees for example.

So its a feedback mechanism. Take a very firm stand against All terrorists and entire world will be behind you with support.

Wait and watch a as india occupied Kashmir becomes part of Azad Kashmir
These killing are linked to the withdrawal of US forces in Afghanistan , India knows they'll have no legs to stand on once US withdraws from Afghanistan hence these are last ditch desperate attempts to incite sectarian conflict in Pakistan

What happens to Kashmir, only time will tell... There is already a 65 year record to credibly demonstrate that NOTHING is gonna happen there in a haste... Heart of hearts, forget about what is not yours right now and bother more about losing what is yours right now!!!

Those who killed shias today would turn against sunnis tomorrow, because rabid dogs have no mind... They just bite anyone who comes in their way...mark my words mate!

Wait and watch a as india occupied Kashmir becomes part of Azad Kashmir
These killing are linked to the withdrawal of US forces in Afghanistan , India knows they'll have no legs to stand on once US withdraws from Afghanistan hence these are last ditch desperate attempts to incite sectarian conflict in Pakistan

I repeat nothing is going to happen in Kashmir.

We can lockdown entire Kashmir in hours if necessary.

And honestly which right thinking muslim would want to join Pakistan given that there is no security of life and you never know what might happen when you go the nearby bazaar or mosque.

For crying it loud,hear the cries of the relatives of those killed. Do something to improve their security so that no more innocents are killed.

General Muhammad Musa Khan Hazara was Chief of Army Staff of Pakistan army

225px-General_Musa.jpg

some people find it convinient to blame the army when ever things go wrong but they never seem to notice all that is institutionally right about PA

Rest In Peace.

Here is Retard Nalaik's comment on the incident
@SenRehmanMalik Pl read the constitution with 18th amendment. Law and order has become 100 percent subject of Provinces after 18th amendment and not of MOI

Regarding your suggestion about Indian Posters - My vote is with you.

I repeat nothing is going to happen in Kashmir.
We can lockdown entire Kashmir in hours if necessary.

And honestly which right thinking muslim would want to join Pakistan given that there is no security of life and you never know what might happen when you go the nearby bazaar or mosque.

For crying it loud,hear the cries of the relatives of those killed. Do something to improve their security so that no more innocents are killed.

I repeat that it will , its just a matter of time
Part of the plan for improving the security situation in Pakistan is the removal of Indian influence from Pakistan's bordering regions with Afghanistan

Americans are leaving and we'll be moving in to finish off banya sponsored terror from Afghanistan , after which the security situation in Pakistan will improve

Sad Incident. R.I.P

May God give strength to the family members of deceased.

Authorities should make corrective measures to stop this trend of "Shia" killing in northern areas of pakistan.

This cancer is not curable by Army.. Its the extremist mentality that needs to be fixed

Agree that tolerance to any kind of soft corner for such rabid dogs has to end and may be that is the bigger problems that some in Pakistan might have a smirk on their face still and the thought of 'good riddance'. But, I do believe that the majority does NOT believe in blind hatred as historically Pakistan has been a progressive nation and I am sure the society there can find a way back... They just need a General who thinks people first before religion... But, the only way it is gonna be done is by PA... Civil administration can't deal with this... First de-militarization has to happen and weapons have to ripped off these rabid dogs!

When a tanker loaded with 800 to 1000 kgs of explosive explodes it causes massive damage...

Motorcycle tank? normal capacity is 14-20 liters that's about 10 to 12 kgs also would depend on the volume.

This was a motorcycle bomb wasn't it?

Motorcycle tank? normal capacity is 14-20 liters that's about 10 to 12 kgs also would depend on the volume.

This was a motorcycle bomb wasn't it?

It was a water tanker, as per TV reports.. Motorcycle bomb can't damage to this extent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom