What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is imperative that Pakistanis see themselves as Pakistanis First. Then there will be uproar in whole Pakistan against even one blast. This kind of blast would bring every Pakistani on the street and the govt. of the day would be toppled in 2 weeks.

This is the kind of reaction this blast should have at minimum. The rulers be in Army or Civil should know they cannot stay in power if such things happen. Only when their power is threatened will they act.

I hope Pakistani people come out on streets tomorrow and there are protests across the country. Seriously man as Pakistanis (at least those who are on this forum) they should go out and gather people and spark a protest in their country. Someone in Pakistan need to start the revolt against such acts.

its really shameful on part of pakistan to let these incidents happen again and again.65 lives is a very big number.pakistanis should all come on to the roads and speak out loudly against such atrocities.education is the need of the hour.only education enables you to distuingish between right and wrong.govt shld take promote education i every nook and corner.this incident really moved me and i hope one day common sense prevails among these terrorists.

incting ethnic and sectarian conflict in Pakistan perfectly aligns with the agenda of Pakistan's arch enemies to the east and west , we need to keep this in perspective as well

@Emmie Why stop bomb squad and rescue efforts ? Showing anger against the govt. for lack of security ?

Most probably they were protesting. But I believe that was not the right time to protest - lot of lives could have been saved if emergency services had responded without disruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
shamefull that the killers are well known but yet again they will remain out of the reach of justice
when the justice itself is an apologist and appeaser of these killers who shout and boast that they will continue to kill the shias after they are freed then what else is there to debate?

I agree that the shia killers originated from Jhang Punjab but such killers existed in every part of the country. the killings in Kuram agency are not done by Punjabi sectarian terrorists but the locals who hate a small shia community which is constantly under siege.

if I was an Indian then I would have picked up this issue and taken it to UN whenever Pakistan brings up Kashmir. using the British divide and rule principle I would ask the people of Indian occupied Kashmir do they want such bombings and killings at this rate and scale?

a dear Hazara friend of mine is dead, we did our schooling together. I know that some terrorist apologists in PMLn and Jamat Islami and Jamat Ulema Islam Fazl Rehman want peace talks with TTP which appears to be on one point agenda,

stop Army operation against the TTP and let them kill the ordinary citizens specially Shias.

may the dead rest in peace.

taking some time off from PDF now

I invite the apologists to come to the Hazaras and tell them "well its happening all over Pakistan so whats the big deal? and blame RAW and CIA" and ignore the Lashker Jhangvi's claims of accepting the responsibility

“It was a remote-controlled bomb,” DIG police Wazir Khan Nasir told AFP. The bomb was planted in a vehicle that was parked near a school and market on Kirani road. Sources say as much as 100 kilogrammes of explosives were used.
The school hosts language classes in the evening, while the market is thronged by people looking to purchase groceries.

conflicting reports...and i am amazed at the death toll..
even a B-52 bomber has caused less damage.

And so is zardari...

right

so since we hate Zardari so its a licience to kill the shias
and Zardari's right hand man is Ahmedi so lets kill Ahmedis

I am baffled at such meaningless comments, so should I go and tell Hazaras hey Zardari is shia so STFU?

oh by the way the founder of Pakistan was a shia and the opposer Mullash were Deobandis which is basically the faith of Laskher Jhangvi and TTP

time to mourn the people who majority of my fellow sunnis wont mourn because

Zardari is a shia

It seems Pakistani accept this in their daily routine... Seems no one care for Shia now

How the hell some terrorist group targeting a single community again and again and every one in Pakistan stayed quiet as always??

This **** is getting out of ******* control. Is there any ******* law & order in the country???????????????? Or it is only ******* jungle rule. Why the Army don't take over the country ruled by f@t @$$ @$$h0l3s...also what were intel agencies doing?? Sleeping. What they all get paid for?

Rest In Peace.

Also i would request Mods to limit indian members in Pakistan related news/threads, they posting nonsense & trying to troll. No indian member below the post count of 15000 should be able to post in Pakistan's internal issues. @WebMaster @Aeronaut @TaimiKhan @Irfan Baloch @nuclearpak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is going to happen in Kashmir. Please improve the security for these poor shias who are getting killed by dozens week after week.

Making use of dead people to score a point is shameful in case the dead people are not your citizens. I hope India does not do that. but then again, the muslims of India are also watching..the perception of Shias in India about Pakistan has undergone avast change in recent times..Sorry about your friend.

Wait and watch a as india occupied Kashmir becomes part of Azad Kashmir
These killing are linked to the withdrawal of US forces in Afghanistan , India knows they'll have no legs to stand on once US withdraws from Afghanistan hence these are last ditch desperate attempts to incite sectarian conflict in Pakistan

It is just pathetic reporting in the first place to call the unfortunate departed by their sect name...! 55 lives lost in one incident, I remember there was another day few weeks ago, when more than 100 lives were lost in a single day... How can anyone let this happen? How doesn't this count to be a civil war already?

IMHO, it is about time that both India and Pakistan call a legally binding truce and allow PA to focus on curing this cancer... Don't think that this can be taken care of by anyone other than the military!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom