What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why you always celebrate deaths of Pakistani soldiers and kids?

Take a break... dead were sure poor souls... not necessarily of one sect. and it is your handy work, upon instructions of your stinky masters.. you know what i mean.

You can't in any remote possibility can have 100's of people of same sect. together at the same place.

Pakistantoday.com.pk and express tribune are the cheer leaders of anti Pakistan propaganda.. we all see it.

And at the end the target were Shias/Hazaras; so what's so hard understanding that? don't waste time lecturing me and Indians raise your voice against the responsible Pakistani security agencies so they could prevent any such incident in future.

Ḥashshāshīn;3928669 said:
So you're saying ISI and PA are supporting TTP, who in turn are killing PA troops? :hitwall:

100 percent! This seems to you to not make any sense because you do not realize that we are in a civil war state - and that we were brought into this state by elements of the ISI and the Pakistan Army - All Pakistani installations attacked were attacked with inside help, Pakistani installations attacked by a rag tag band of Talib?? really? And the logistics and finances needed to keep them going has been missed by the ISI and Pakistan army for more than 12 years?? You can kid yourself, but the longer you do, the deeper the sense of betrayal you may experience.

How can that make any sense? Why would ISI and Pak Army be killing their own men? What could be the purpose here?

100 percent! This seems to you to not make any sense because you do not realize that we are in a civil war state - and that we were brought into this state by elements of the ISI and the Pakistan Army - All Pakistani installations attacked were attacked with inside help, Pakistani installations attacked by a rag tag band of Talib?? really? And the logistics and finances needed to keep them going has been missed by the ISI and Pakistan army for more than 12 years?? You can kid yourself, but the longer you do, the deeper the sense of betrayal you may experience.

And you are one of the founder of pdf! and this is why Rehman Malik was nominated as chief of army and ISIS? and this is why a Shia President and AMbassador are sending SOS to US and Indian army for teaching Pakistan army lesson and this is why collecting evidence against anti state activities is banned by CJ? This is why PTI is new PPP in disguise!

@muse Do you have any strong evidence against ISI ? just a weak before you were blaiming Wahabbis for Voilence even as You believe that these are the most backward people , then you turned it towards Jamaat who itself have people from Shia sect in it . Then your turn it over on Army which is one of the most developed institution of Pakistan , Sometimes you say that you feel shame to be Sunni as its done by Sunnis . I clearly think that you always need someone to blame without any proper evidence. Why don't come in Pakistan and submit a petition in Court against all of those who you think are the responsible .

Last edited by a moderator:
How can that make any sense? Why would ISI and Pak Army be killing their own men? What could be the purpose here?

The "Real" Muslims and their ideology, that the purpose, to present Pakistan on plate to these Real Muslims -- I realize it's very hard to digest this but Do yourself a favor, look into how many times ISI has had to be cleansed in the last 12 years, WHY was that necessary? How is it possible that the TTP armies of thousands and the logistics involved in transporting them, feeding them, quartering them, arming them, looking out for their families - just imagine the size of the effort and you want to continue to believe all of this happened with out some pretty powerful people allowing it to happen?

Yes, I realize that to those who have the love of Pakistan and the Fauj in their blood, this is even disgusting to contemplate, but it's real -- Remember Osama? Was it complicity or incompetence? Will the ISI also claim that they missed all of this for the last 12 years, actually since 1998? complicity or incompetence -- and if incompetence, how much longer should we accept this? And if complicity, should we not end it?

Look, let me just ask you a question -- in all of this time, has there been any answers from ISI or Pakistan Army as to what this is about? Why do you think it remains unaddressed?

See here arp, the Pakistan army will take care of the Hindus, while the ISI takes care of these throw away Muslims to make way for the REAL muslims - that's why people who raise this issue of religion of Peace and Forgiveness and it's intimate relationship with terrorism in particular and violence in general, will be 'extremists" of another sort ----

Sir, You have raised a good point, but i would not like to go into religion & it's links to terrorist attacks. I think the people doing such heinous crimes are only encouraged by INSANITY than by RELIGION.

But, my larger point is the way some Pakistani members behaved on this forum when talking about Hanging of Afzal Guru & there approach towards a cowardly act of Terrorism on there own motherland. They were not short of words in making there point that how an Innocent fruit seller was hanged as a terrorist by India, my point is, how it matters even if he was innocent, he was anyway an Indian. But not even a single Pakistani member thought important to start this thread which was very much related to Pakistan itself & even for that we needed an Indian.

My issue is, when will this Obsession & tagging of India as Pakistan's Biggest ENEMY will end??? Nearly 30-40k people died of terrorist attacks & WoT (not b'coz of India) in last decade inside Pakistan but what a common Pakistani is interested in how Afzal Guru who was an Innocent Kashmiri was wrongly hanged.

P.S. I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling, just wanted to write my opinion. Seriously, Pakistan need to introspect, before aspiring to get Kashmir, make the land u already have a prosperous & peaceful one.

PEACE.

The "Real" Muslims and their ideology, that the purpose, to present Pakistan on plate to these Real Muslims -- I realize it's very hard to digest this but Do yourself a favor, look into how many times ISI has had to be cleansed in the last 12 years, WHY was that necessary? How is it possible that the TTP armies of thousands and the logistics involved in transporting them, feeding them, quartering them, arming them, looking out for their families - just imagine the size of the effort and you want ot continue to believe all of this happened with out some pretty powerful people allowing it to happen?

Yes, I realize that to those who have the love of Pakistan and the Fauj in their blood, this is even disgusting to contemplate, but it's real -- Remember Osama? Was it complicity or incompetence? Will the ISI also claim tha they missed all of this for the last 12 years, actually since 1998?

Look, let me just ask you a question -- in all of this time, has there been any answers from ISI or Pakistan Army as to what this is about? Why do you think it remains unaddressed?

"Allowing it to happen" is not the same as "doing it on purpose". May be they are trying very hard and preventing many more tragedies than are already happening?

For your question, who should the ISI and Army answer to? I am sure the completed inquiry reports for all incidents are available in the GHQ and Federal Government Secretariat.

May be they are against democracy and want people to bring military rule and may be many of them have become extremists. ISI and OA officials are also human and with years of connection they may have been turned rogue. May be they are ex-ISI and PA officers who still have contacts to privy information.

Like Nazis convinced entire German Army to kill all the Jews, Communists etc, their own people. It was an ideology that affected normal soldiers. Extremist aspect of Islam, a twisted form of Taliban can change soldiers too.
US also said that OBL may have been helped by ex-ISI and PA officials.

See, there are always rogue people. All countries have if they are in contact with such people.Psyche of soldiers can change, too long exposure to violence and no check on their actions, they can turn them to war criminals .We have seen this in case of Nazis, Russians, US, Japan.

I am just telling one aspect. I have also admitted that IA soldiers have done war crimes and explained why this happens.

I know patriotism runs deep in us but we have to look at these scenarios as they are quite possible, History confirms it.

may God bless the souls of deceased.
This is an endless tragedy loop for Pakistani Hazaras/Shias and in general, whole Pakistani nation.
I wonder how many of these animals master minding these attacks arrested usually? Is there any determination in Pakistani officials to get rid of these thugs once and for all? Pakistan has a powerful army and intelligence, I wonder what's holding them back.

As per him,these attacks are impossible without help of insiders in pak army.

You need insider in civil administration and govt. to have free hand.

Basically, i see this attack due to my rivalry with RAW, you guys have done it many times before... and i know it.

"Allowing it to happen" is not the same as "doing it on purpose". May be they are trying very hard and preventing many more tragedies than are already happening?

For your question, who should the ISI and Army answer to? I am sure the completed inquiry reports for all incidents are available in the GHQ and Federal Government Secretariat.

Allowing it to happen is exactly the same as doing it on purpose - semantics won't and does not change reality - as for who should ISI and Army answer to, ideally it would be the state and nation, but the state is running scared and the nation, those who can, are desperately seeking exit and those who can't fear for their lives and property.

Anyway, you don't have to buy into any of this, you don't even have to keep an open mind on the issue -- but I hope you will at least seek credible answers as to who and what is behind this.

@Emmie Why stop bomb squad and rescue efforts ? Showing anger against the govt. for lack of security ?

The death doll in Quetta in first two month is staggering, these people may take matters into their own hand. Their anger is obvious. If this happened in m country, I would also protest against govt. and security forces.

Pakistan can deal with Terrorists like TTP but if civilian picks up gun to protect themselves, it will become a nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need insider in civil administration and govt. to have free hand.

Basically, i see this attack due to my rivalry with RAW, you guys have done it many times before... and i know it.

it may be,Last time when border incident happened then 160 + got killed and now even next day of border incident 65 got killed.

its just conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom