What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baloch sardars generally hate Hazara due to their race not religion.
To add insult to injury...Hazara commumity caused the demise of Balochistan government and fall of that clown cheif minister Raesani..
Ethnic baloch sardars are even more angry with Hazara since then,and no wonder such a mass murder has happened..
To be honest no baloch political leader cares about them...
If it wasnt for PA and federal governmemt...the hazara had been kulled long ago...
Bigoted racist Baloch sardars and members of provincial assembly...
This province has the most messed up feudel lords in the whole of Pakistan.

Then why Shias are killed in Pakistan occupied Kashmir?

RIP to the dead...

Dawn says there is sporadic sounds of Gunfire. Any report why ?

Angry mob... Firing hindered rescue efforts.. Even bomb disposal squad was not allowed to go to the crime scene initially.

Not a single Pakistani post? :what:

This would be the third thread on same incident..

Then why Shias are killed in Pakistan occupied Kashmir?

RIP to the dead...

Dont know what you mean..
There is no such thing as Pakistan occupied Kashmir...
The only occupied Kashmir is indian occupied...
You may discuss this matter in appropriate section or seperate thread.

Come on guys this is seriously disturbing 55 is no small number. Pakistan have to act. It's now or never. It time to get your act together. Even though I am Indian I am seriously disturbed by the number of people getting killed in Pakistan.

Some knowledgeable Pakistanis please tell me what is the way forward for Pakistan.

Man this is really **** happening over there. If I see 1 man dead even due to natural reasons, my heart starts crying. Now after reading this I'm in no mood to post any more comment today at least. My silent tribute to these dead people.:cry:

Man this is really **** happening over there. If I see 1 man dead even due to natural reasons, my heart starts crying. Now after reading this I'm in no mood to post any more comment today at least. My silent tribute to these dead people.:cry:

Baloch sardars generally hate Hazara due to their race not religion.
To add insult to injury...Hazara commumity caused the demise of Balochistan government and fall of that clown cheif minister Raesani..
Ethnic baloch sardars are even more angry with Hazara since then,and no wonder such a mass murder has happened..
To be honest no baloch political leader cares about them...
If it wasnt for PA and federal governmemt...the hazara had been kulled long ago...
Bigoted racist Baloch sardars and members of provincial assembly...
This province has the most messed up feudel lords in the whole of Pakistan.

Its the pastuns who have issues with them not baluch.

Indians don't believe in that theory whereas you do more than anything else.

jaunty boy u need to see a shrink.

Why aren't the culprits ever arrested. Why does it never appear in the news? Useless, incompetent authorities in Balochistan. Arrest these killers for godsake. For Pakistan's sake get them. LEJ takes responsibility which is now an arm of TTP.

Its the pastuns who have issues with them not baluch.

jaunty boy u need to see a shrink.

This has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Jundullah and LEJ and TTP. That is the evil nexus involved.

Pakistan's minorities should apply TNT and ask for a separate state.

Yes if the people are persecuted so.much and people give reasons to hide the incompetence of their army to rein in the culprits, maybe they should think it...

Angry mob... Firing hindered rescue efforts.. Even bomb disposal squad was not allowed to go to the crime scene initially.

Anyone would be angry after this. They should shoot some TTP, LEJ members instead rather than hindering rescue teams... frankly what else can I say here when the police are so incompetent they can run after false leads continually, waste time in shiny offices sleeping and fail to stop the perpetrators of heinous crimes? Taliban has caused severe damage and so has Jhangvi. Down with them.

There is nothing to say here @Amolthebest.

When militants are running free waht can a person say. Why Malik Ishaq wasn't kept in jail, what about lahori? Leave it before I lose my temper and start swearing at the militants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom