What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a water tanker, as per TV reports.. Motorcycle bomb can't damage to this extent...

This kind of mass explosive dumps come from the western border or can be managed internally? If it was a water tank, then we are talking about few 100 KGs of explosives...

One can only pray for those who lost their innocent lives for no fault of theirs... Even God'd be ashamed that he could create humans who could kill fellow humans this mercilessly

Wait and watch a as india occupied Kashmir becomes part of Azad Kashmir
These killing are linked to the withdrawal of US forces in Afghanistan , India knows they'll have no legs to stand on once US withdraws from Afghanistan hence these are last ditch desperate attempts to incite sectarian conflict in Pakistan

I repeat that it will , its just a matter of time

Yawn! We have been listening these tantrum's since 1948.

Kashmir is going nowhere, It was/is and always will remain an Integral Part of India! Period!

Sooner you understand the better for your 'Nation!' And if you dont then keep living in delusion, and do notify us also when your pipe dreams get fulfilled. Until then :wave:

By the way, it will be better if you focus more on what you already have, like recent bomb blast in quetta just today which killed 55 shias. Please dont post offtopic anymore in order to divert the topic.

Thanks

This is sad.

I'm sorry to say something that will probably rile some of you up, but the feeling an outsider gets is that the state is rather soft on Punjab based terrorists - the punjabi taliban, JUD-LET, LEJ-SSP who probably overlap.

When a tanker loaded with 800 to 1000 kgs of explosive explodes it causes massive damage...

Buying,making or Accumulating 1000kg explosive then ,transporting,deploying,making circuits and triggers...
This is huge investment,needs military grade technical knowhow...
Where the money,training,logistics and 'free hand' came from?
You cant drivd a truck full of c4 and go unnoticed...

Buying,making or Accumulating 1000kg explosive then ,transporting,deploying,making circuits and triggers...
Point is continuous bomb attack in Quetta. If they (security forces) failed once, its understandable but Intelligence is failing over and over again.

They should have increased the security in that city at least after so many bombings.

Did you come here to get shyt thrown on you? :what: (*edit* j/k mate */edit*)

They have long stopped caring, according to the admission of Pakistanis themselves, this is just another bomb blast, specifically a Hazara issue-They would have been killed long back and should be thankful that they are being killed piecemeal.

No I'm genuinely concerned because some are blaming foreign hand (indians), some are blaming pushtuns, some are blaming afghans etc but nobody says go ballistic on these groups who openly take responsibility ffs. Its almost like the state is afraid of these groups, whereas history suggests people from those parts respond well to forceful application of authority.

Yep. That was my question too... How can 1000KGs of explosives be arranged and go unnoticed...? I mean, that'd be like preparing for a war and internal and external intelligence organizations have no fcuking clue!... MI/ISI guys should be held accountable for missing such a load of dump - not for this one incident, but for a series of failures that are happening recently in this area...!

Insiders (maybe some low,mid ranking offiers) in Army who are sympathetic to the Islamist cause of Taliban ?

Why people are discussing Kashmir ? I mean seriously guys ? Attack of this magnitude and we are having same old rhetoric debate on Kashmir.

It's initiated by an Indian. I agree with American Pakistani's suggestion, Indian Posters shouldn't be allowed to post on internal matters of Pakistan.

Yep. That was my question too... How can 1000KGs of explosives be arranged and go unnoticed...? I mean, that'd be like preparing for a war and internal and external intelligence organizations have no fcuking clue!... MI/ISI guys should be held accountable for missing such a load of dump - not for this one incident, but for a series of failures that are happening recently in this area...!
Its 100 kg, not 1000 kgs of explosives.

It's initiated by an Indian. I agree with American Pakistani's suggestion, Indian Posters shouldn't be allowed to post on internal matters of Pakistan.
Ignore them, report them and send a PM to any mod. Only solution.

Mate, that'd be against the spirit of an open internet forums and PDF has been an amazingly good and tolerant forum... Instead, why not single out the trolls and ban them, for ever!

and I do agree with @KRAIT that this should not be about kashmir, but about the repeated such incidents in quetta area and the incessant attacks on a minorty sect...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its 100 kg, not 1000 kgs of explosives.

Still mate... It is 100KGs in this single incident.. Count the incidents in this area over the last 1 year and you'd be wondering how the hell such huge quantities of explosives and fuses can be infiltrated into a civilized country, when there are such strong intelligence agencies in Pakistan... It has to have some internal sympathetic feelings in the system, else such an event of such proportions should be caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom