What's new

Blast in Quetta kills 84 Shias, injures 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani people hould come out and protest in Islamabad. Entire country should support these victims so that decisive action can be forced on Govt.

Just like Bangladeshis are doing, Indians did.

Its democracy, parties need your votes, you can make a difference. Do the protest and say whoever support their protest, take action stand with PA's recommendations, they will get the votes.

1. If incompetence, then we don't need them, right? why expend more of the national treasury, good money chasing bad, right?

2. Are you serious? isn't it supposed to be the "Pakistan Army" or is it just some Army we have been supporting with the majority of our budget for the last 66 years?

1. The cure for incompetence is proper training, not disbandment. If you think Pakistan is in a bad condition now, then imagine Pakistan without an effective Army, with the neighbors that we already have. Can you say goodbye Pakistan? The point of the the burden on the national treasury is a good one though, and I will admit that the military expense should be less than what we spend on social development, not more.

2. Yes, I am serious. The Army already has shown its propensity to usurp civilian authority, which includes public law and order. If the civilian authorities do not perform their tasks, then they should be held accountable. Inviting the Army to take over their roles is only a temporary solution that creates more problems than it solves in the long run.

Ok, lets be straight here, they, this large section of society, had to be created, they did not just come in to being by themselves, right? And who's bright idea of al this Nizam e Mustafa stuff? And if killing one's co-religionists will get the people of Pakistan the basics of life, and if you live in Pakistan, you would be concerned,

The reasons for increasing over-religiosity of Pakistani society has many causes extending back to the 70s, including, but not limited to the disastrous dictatorship of Gen Zia ul Haq. The real challenge is how to deal it it now, in the present, with all the geopolitical complications all around Pakistan. Infighting amongst ourselves will get us no where.

I am here only to complete my studies, and hope that there is a peaceful and prosperous Pakistan to go back home to once I am finished with them. I am very concerned indeed.

Mate, that'd be against the spirit of an open internet forums and PDF has been an amazingly good and tolerant forum... Instead, why not single out the trolls and ban them, for ever!

and I do agree with @KRAIT that this should not be about kashmir, but about the repeated such incidents in quetta area and the incessant attacks on a minorty sect...

Read from 2nd Page if you wan to know how Kashmir came into equation. There are plenty of Indians who never think about human lives but are more interested in scoring brownies. And this rule will not be exception, just like there is criteria to qualify to post in Kashmir Section, same should apply on Pakistan's internal affairs.

Are you ashamed that we are writing the truth?

FCUK OFF!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani people hould come out and protest in Islamabad. Entire country should support these victims so that decisive action can be forced on Govt.

Just like Bangladeshis are doing, Indians did.

Its democracy, parties need your votes, you can make a difference. Do the protest and say whoever support their protest, take action stand with PA's recommendations, they will get the votes.

There are already calls for protests & Indefinite sit-in in Quetta

The usual "Foreign Hand" is the response that seems to satisfy some Pakistanis -- but even if all the bad guys in the world are acting against Pakistan, whose responsibility is the security of Pakistan, Pakistanis and their property?? Is it the bad guys responsibility? So who are the good guys?

Everyone know who is behind all these things..... after 9/11

The usual "Foreign Hand" is the response that seems to satisfy some Pakistanis -- but even if all the bad guys in the world are acting against Pakistan, whose responsibility is the security of Pakistan, Pakistanis and their property?? Is it the bad guys responsibility? So who are the good guys?

There are scores of Shia's and Sunni's in other countries - India has a large Shia population and much much larger Sunni population - why isn't Saudi petro dollars working in other places except Pakistan? - the whole system is flawed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom