What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

Terrible incident, may the fallen rest in peace. I hope whoever is behind this will be brought to justice immediately..

He knows Pakistani domestic situation way better than you can even begin to fathom..... he is at ground-zero of all that is happening......

YOU mean Army & ISI ??? It looks far fetched. Miltary elite would not let anyone of their high rank officer get killed due to any motives. They have many other means to tarpedo peace process. Instead of selling a general, they can sold out any elite politician to TTP.

Very sad to hear precious lives have been lost, RIP to all the deceased, I think after this incident peace talks with these twisted warped zombies is not possible in the current climate, PTI will have to realize until the sleepy enemy receives a decisive blow, then they maybe forced to come to the table, I don't see that happening as yet, The TTP is simply trying to buy more time to plan their next evil designs.

TTP has to dissociate itself from lashkar e jangvi and other sectarian outfits if they want peace deals like those with hafiz gul bahadur and maulvi nazir.
If they dont clarify themeselves and their partners continue to do such attacks, then they should never talk about peace talks, it is becoming a big joke.
I want peace and hoping for peace doesnt make me a taliban. We should give chance to peace talks and ignore these attacks meant to sabotage peace talks.

When one of the leader of TTP Thugs i.e. Wali ur Rehman, killed by USA in drone strike why they suspended peace talks and increased attacks and did not give peace a chance. Even if Pakistan has nothing to do with that killing. Pakistan should first neutarlize sleeping cells and supporters of TTP present in its society to wage a mis-info war. Till then its difficult to organize a civil support to clear these TTP scums.

Don't be so naive at dismissing all of his assumptions...... his comments have more weight than most of comments I have seen here today...... the problem is we all like to shoot the messenger.......

Yes, sometimes he does go over-board. Today isn't one of them days.

Its better not to reply to our beloved fellow, he has his habit of conspiracy theories.....

Here's a Tweet::
Muneeb Farooq
@
muneebfaruq
Hey apologist dialogueres are u now happy with the response from TTP? Still wanna hug the
terrorists?
#PeshawarChurchBlast

Both of your assumptions are contradictory..... choose one........ stop with "foreign elements"..... we are our worst enemies...... not just the militants, but, the confused ones as well, who see conspiracy in every flood and explosion........

What has been happening for the last decade? These are our pet snakes, biting us now.

You wouldn't be saying that,if you have seen my earlier reports and research work,whatever I have predicted has become reality my friend?
When I am denying that we are not responsible for nourishing and raising such organization my friend?
Now come on,don't make me explain the entire situation again and again,which I have explained million times before.:D
And it is not about selection,it is of their inter-relation with each other.

It's high time, we have the capability and we can destroy them militarily as well as economically. There is a myth that these guys cannot be destroyed: they can be, it is possible. It does not matter who is behind them, who finances them. Would you look for the manufacturer and paint job on the car that's coming to hit you or move out of the way?

Back
Top Bottom