What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

ANP leaders Bilour and Mian Iftikhar left their goons in Lady Reading who were inciting the Christians against Pakistan by saying Pakistan Murdabad.

You are absolutely correct, these animals only deserve to be fed bullets! But judging from what I read, many of your country-men want to negotiate with them while a few crazy ones even worship them as "paragons of your faith".

Now at last; will you buckle up, bite the bullet and dispose of this scourge once and for all?
Remember once you allow snakes to breed freely, the snakes will overrun you and drive you out of your homes and then what?

Strategic Assets indeed!!

well said .. these extremists are snakes they will eventually bite their masters

How is that PTI fault?

PTI can not predict what might happen in next minutes.

TTP has to dissociate itself from lashkar e jangvi and other sectarian outfits if they want peace deals like those with hafiz gul bahadur and maulvi nazir.
If they dont clarify themeselves and their partners continue to do such attacks, then they should never talk about peace talks, it is becoming a big joke.
I want peace and hoping for peace doesnt make me a taliban. We should give chance to peace talks and ignore these attacks meant to sabotage peace talks.

Lashkar e jangvi is ally of TTP but they have also some connections with you-know-who. Through lashkar e jangvi, you-know-want to sabotage dialogues. Christians have never been targated before in pakhtunkhwa. By attacking christians, the aim is to create big shock wave across the country . West will also take notice of christian minority and will put pressure on federal governament for military operation. America would be more interested to fund upcoming military operation against TTP....you-know-who is sabotaging peace talks, they also give tip of major general sanuallah to fazlullah men.

YOU mean Army & ISI ??? It looks far fetched. Miltary elite would not let anyone of their high rank officer get killed due to any motives. They have many other means to tarpedo peace process. Instead of selling a general, they can sold out any elite politician to TTP.

YOU mean Army & ISI ??? It looks far fetched. Miltary elite would not let anyone of their high rank officer get killed due to any motives. They have many other means to tarpedo peace process. Instead of selling a general, they can sold out any elite politician to TTP.

Its better not to reply to our beloved fellow, he has his habit of conspiracy theories.....

Death to terrorists.

Rest in peace to the deads.

Where are goons of Pti & Pml-n who want to have piece?(peace?) talks with these m0f0s.

Feels Sorry when these kinda incidents occur,,
Some how i feel,,,Kenyan Blast & Peshawar blast outside Church is planned together to go off,,,to target the christians,,

RIP to the ceased

23pakistan_1-articleLarge.jpg

Both of your assumptions are contradictory..... choose one........ stop with "foreign elements"..... we are our worst enemies...... not just the militants, but, the confused ones as well, who see conspiracy in every flood and explosion........

I have two thing in my mind:

-Maybe foreign elements are involved so that peace settlement will be ruined,or disturbed,APC case must be kept in mind.

-Or second reason as I have predicted that if TTP is involved then they must have made peace talk with an objective to recover their high profile prisioners only rather then any other settlement.

What has been happening for the last decade? These are our pet snakes, biting us now.

well said .. these extremists are snakes they will eventually bite their masters

TTP's Jandullah Group has claimed responsibility for the attack:

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan’s Jandullah group has claimed responsibility for the blasts. Ahmed Marwat, a spokesman of the group, told Newsweek the attack was in retaliation for drone strikes. “Until and unless drone strikes are stopped, we will continue to strike wherever we find an opportunity against non-Muslims.” The militant group had earlier claimed responsibility for attacking foreign mountain climbers in Gilgit-Baltistan, and for an attack on an Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) compound in Sukkur.

Death Toll Mounts in Peshawar Bombing ‹ Newsweek Pakistan

@Slav Defence @balixd @Pak-one @karan.1970 @pak-marine @Hyperion @forcetrip

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom