What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, body parts fell apart..... I want kill those Baastards....

Blast-in-Hydera20368.jpg

yes Indeed sad.. RIP to the victims. But if you see it technically there could chances of IM behind this to disturb the peace and communal unity.

By looking at the Situation over there... the blast is so power full. and the USA alerted americans yesterday itself..

RIP to the death..

Please dont start accusing each other before anything is confirmed..

Holy sh!t i am in Hi tec at the moment . but then i am not watching the news . should go down to the cafeteria .

Bad news. RIP to the dead and may they enter paradise as shaheeds regardless of religion. It is a callous attack.

it is 100% terrorist attack to disturb the peace since these blasts are professionally coordinated and timed.

What is the locality of the blast? I was told long ago of a small blast in old malakpet conducted by RSS.

The pattern of blasts indicates a planned attack...It surely is a terror attack...
RIP to the dead

Just shut up :angry: people behind these blast are saffron terrorists they targeted Hyderabad. What Pakistan will gain from this? Its inside job.

No Buddy! Saffron terrorism is a conspiracy theory..... I don't blame Pakistan.... But India needs this till they learn how enhance the security of its citizens with the help of RAW which is of NO USE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom