What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these blasts dont get used by the political parties for some kind of political point scoring and the NIA actually does its job, for a change.

yeah recently owaisi and the other guy who was that, from BJP? were in verbal fight. Could be possible.

Are you sure that you are not trolling....How come Pakistan is related with these incident...Do you think that anti social and criminal element are not available in India itself? And again..this is a election time...Congi is a loosing proposition in AP ...So Congi team will do every thing to create a fear pshycosis in the secular and minority community so that they can support them...This is also one kind of possibility...

You are an Indian conspiracy theorist! You are starting to grow up well!

HYDERABAD: Two powerful bombs ripped through a market place in Hyderabad on Thursday evening killing seven and injuring up to fifty people as per initial reports.

The blasts took near a bus stand in the Dilsukh Nagar area. The area is a busy and crowded part of the city.

Intelligence Bureau told Times Now that they are not ruling out any possibilities.

The injured have been rushed to nearby hospitals.

More details are awaited.

Two powerful blasts reported in Hyderabad, 7 feared dead - The Times of India

The possible cause of the blast (my opinion) (might be) due to Kasab hanging... yes USA alerted there citizens...

12 Confirmed dead and Terrosist angle cannot be reuled out :(

What is the locality of the blast? I was told long ago of a small blast in old malakpet conducted by RSS.

I would like to correct you...Not RSS...rather some fringe criminal elements from some radical Hindu groups....there is a big difference between fringle criminal groups and RSS....

Again coming to the topic...election time is coming...so you will more and more such kind of things so that secular parties of India would like to create a fear in the mind of minorities to gain votes..

Like you keep blaming India for 65 years... Anyways Terrorism is a menace and should be crushed with Iron hands!

Yes indeed, so let's not pretend that Snow white has applied for Indian citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom