What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My relative is died in that blast :cry:
Really sorry to hear that. RIP to the dead.

But sorry, nothing will change. People like Owaisi, Geelani will keep creating extremists out of normal people. And they will roam freely.

He lived in a country which doesn't care about terrorism but votes and money by corruption.

Today your relative, tomorrow, I may be dead.

Really sorry to hear that. RIP to the dead.

But sorry, nothing will change. People like Owaisi, Geelani will keep creating extremists out of normal people. And they will roam freely.

He lives in a country which doesn't care about terrorism but votes and money by corruption.

Today your relative's father, tomorrow, I may be dead.

Akbaruddin hardly can do this kinda job... If you look at his speach, and the way he respond to the problems you will know.... I seriously doubt his hand , because he always want peaceful hyderabad, as per my knowledge...

Look at this politicians stunts.... they are flooding to the hospitals... why don't they send more docs and med instead.... Political stunts...

The ba$tards cut the cables of the CC cams....

Sorry aussies for calling you pussies. I retract my statement. Thanks for being rational.

No reason to doubt that Hyderabad Test will go ahead: Cricket Australia

"We work closely with relevant authorities in taking advice from them. I think it's premature to be making assessments on that (whether Hyderabad can host the match) but from where I sit right now, my expectation would be that everything will go ahead in Hyderabad as planned," he stressed.

No reason to doubt that Hyderabad Test will go ahead: Cricket Australia - The Times of India

Akbaruddin hardly can do this kinda job... If you look at his speach, and the way he respond to the problems you will know.... I seriously doubt his hand , because he always want peaceful hyderabad, as per my knowledge...
Look at this politicians stunts.... they are flooding to the hospitals... why don't they send more docs and med instead.... Political stunts...
Peaceful Hyderabad ? He creates the tension among the people. He poisons the youth minds. He creates susceptible youth for terrorism.

He is indirectly against our country. He is Aasteen ka Saanp.

One of my frnds comment on Facebook/....

The cycle of BOMB BLAST in India .
1) All media dogs should start barking, hold debates
2) Pesudo-Secular leader flash on the TV screen and appeal for calm !!! Slogan like "Terror has no religion" (even if it is done by Indian Mujahideen) become popular statements
3) Intel failure ... as usual ..lolz... this should not be a surprise.
4) Parliment ruckus
5) CBI, which is battling credibility crisis is assigned the job finding terrorist
6) one/two scapegoat involved in the terrorist activity are caught, masterminds/ideologues (like Owasis and Geelanis) are never touched.
7) Thereafter, 10 years of biriyani party at Tihar Jail.
8) Whether to execute such terrorist or not become a political agenda.
9) After rejecting many mercy petitions finally the terrorist is hanged
10) Terrorist sympathizers cry foul ... and amidst this, again ONE BOMB BLAST happens. ....

steps 1 to 10 are repeated again !!!!!!!!! simple.

Your friend missed one point to add that indians like him at the end blame Indian Muslims for that without any investigation and proof.

thats what he did in his FB post.

RIP

Sorry aussies for calling you pussies. I retract my statement. Thanks for being rational.

No reason to doubt that Hyderabad Test will go ahead: Cricket Australia

"We work closely with relevant authorities in taking advice from them. I think it's premature to be making assessments on that (whether Hyderabad can host the match) but from where I sit right now, my expectation would be that everything will go ahead in Hyderabad as planned," he stressed.

No reason to doubt that Hyderabad Test will go ahead: Cricket Australia - The Times of India

Peaceful Hyderabad ? He creates the tension among the people. He poisons the youth minds. He creates susceptible youth for terrorism.

He is indirectly against our country. He is Aasteen ka Saanp.

I don't know Hindi well, It is not just him who is creating problems, It is KCR, and the remaining political goons......

people in the old city are afraid that probes into the incident would result in another round of harassment and targeting of innocents

Thursday’s serial bomb blasts have only added to the simmering tensions prevailing in the city.

The common man is worried as today is Friday, while the police are keeping their fingers crossed.

The State capital is sitting on a powder keg ever since trouble erupted over the Bhagyalakshmi temple issue.

The aggressive postures adopted by the Majlis and the BJP saw skirmishes occurring on subsequent Fridays.

It was only recently that the police could heave a sigh of relief as the tensions had markedly scaled down and the Friday prayers too had passed off without any slogan shouting and any untoward incident.

Hate speech case

But, the tempers mounted several notches in the city again in the wake of the Majlis parting ways with the Congress Government and the subsequent arrest of its legislator, Akbaruddin Owaisi, in the alleged hate speech case.

With Thursday’s blast, fear has come to stalk the city afresh. Though the police are yet to find a lead into the serial blasts which had claimed 13 lives, people in the old city are afraid that it would result in another round of harassment and targeting of innocent minority youth.

Meanwhile, Majlis president Asaduddin Owaisi has urged the people to maintain peace. “The best homage you can pay to the martyrs is to exercise restraint and observe peace,” he said.

Mr. Owaisi extended all cooperation to the Chief Minister in ensuring peace in the city “despite our differences with the Government.” This was not the time to be bogged down with such things, he said.

Attack on nation: Asad

The Majlis leader termed the blasts as an act of terror and “attack on the nation.” He wanted the government to shift the injured persons admitted in government hospitals, where the facilities are lacking, to corporate hospitals.
Mr. Owaisi asked probe agencies to do a professional job in probing the case. He hoped Friday would pass off peacefully.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Fear stalks the city afresh

people in the old city are afraid that probes into the incident would result in another round of harassment and targeting of innocents

Thursday’s serial bomb blasts have only added to the simmering tensions prevailing in the city.

The common man is worried as today is Friday, while the police are keeping their fingers crossed.

The State capital is sitting on a powder keg ever since trouble erupted over the Bhagyalakshmi temple issue.

The aggressive postures adopted by the Majlis and the BJP saw skirmishes occurring on subsequent Fridays.

It was only recently that the police could heave a sigh of relief as the tensions had markedly scaled down and the Friday prayers too had passed off without any slogan shouting and any untoward incident.

Hate speech case

But, the tempers mounted several notches in the city again in the wake of the Majlis parting ways with the Congress Government and the subsequent arrest of its legislator, Akbaruddin Owaisi, in the alleged hate speech case.

With Thursday’s blast, fear has come to stalk the city afresh. Though the police are yet to find a lead into the serial blasts which had claimed 13 lives, people in the old city are afraid that it would result in another round of harassment and targeting of innocent minority youth.

Meanwhile, Majlis president Asaduddin Owaisi has urged the people to maintain peace. “The best homage you can pay to the martyrs is to exercise restraint and observe peace,” he said.

Mr. Owaisi extended all cooperation to the Chief Minister in ensuring peace in the city “despite our differences with the Government.” This was not the time to be bogged down with such things, he said.

Attack on nation: Asad

The Majlis leader termed the blasts as an act of terror and “attack on the nation.” He wanted the government to shift the injured persons admitted in government hospitals, where the facilities are lacking, to corporate hospitals.
Mr. Owaisi asked probe agencies to do a professional job in probing the case. He hoped Friday would pass off peacefully.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Fear stalks the city afresh

Most of the Sleeper cells or Terrorists supporters settled around old city, and making good contacts with local people to get support from the Locals.... In case if they face trouble.... So stop the nonsense..... These terrorists mixing with common people,

@springonion : with just 2597 posts, i know what should post what shouldn't.... But with 26424 posts you still don't know...... grow up along with age......

Very sad incident, because last time blast in Gokul chat, my uncle son died.. he is a Medico... His father is Bank manager from NRT(my father friend n our relative).....
yesterday blast our relative..... wtf happening.... I want to chop the Ba.stards who did this...

They were there to buy books. Fcking politicians and spineless govt. I became emotional, now I am damn angry and soon I will move on.

HYDERABAD: A trip to purchase books for the exam of sub-inspector in excise department proved to be the last outing of Vijay Kumar, who was among the five students killed in the twin blasts in the city.

Among the other students killed was Rajasekhar, who was pursuing MBA, Harish, an engineering student from Kottapet locality in the city, and Swapna, another MBA student.

Vijay Kumar had come to the site to purchase some books as he was preparing to take the examination for the post of sub-inspector in prohibition and excise department when the blast took place.

Another deceased student - Azaz Ahmed - of Kottagudem in Khammam too had came to purchase books.

Bodies of 13 out of the 14 killed in the blast have been identified.

Of the 119 injured, most of them are in the age group of 19 to 22 years, police said.

Two powerful near simultaneous blasts had ripped through a crowded area close to a cluster of bus stands in Dilsukhnagar area on Thursday.

Blasts, triggered by improvised explosive devices (IED) tied to two bicycles, took place at two sites 100 metres apart outside a roadside eatery near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in the area, located on the Hyderabad-Vijaywada national highway in Cyberabad police limits.

Dilsukhnagar is one of the densely populated and busy corridors of the city as bus stop here connects to almost all the parts of Hyderabad. A large fleet of buses make a halt here to pickup and drop commuters.

The area also has a number of educational institutions and one of the business markets in the city.

Suspected terrorists targeted the area for the second time in ten years.

Earlier, the area had witnessed an explosion in 2002 near Saibaba temple in which two persons were killed.

Meanwhile, the state BJP unit has called for a statewide bandh on Friday to protest the twin blasts, party president G Kishen Reddy said.

Hyderabad bomb blasts: Five young students among 14 dead - The Times of India

@Chinese-Dragon Read this news. Tell me, what should India do ? You know who are the people behind it, giving instructions. Who called to take revenge of Afzal Guru, a terrorist hanged by India.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT , any news about who did this ? any conformation ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom