What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear that . As human i condemn such act strongly .Feel sorry for effected families .

@danger007 sorry to hear about your LOSS, RIP.

But pls don't indulge in arguments with those people who only see everything through the lenses of RELIGION.

You can't WIN against them.

It's not the time to indulge in these cheap shots.

Time to form a STRATEGY to wipe out this menace from our Nation.

REQUEST ALL INDIANS TO DO THE SAME.

Last edited by a moderator:
might???

we have evidence against IM.plz do not derail this thread

:lol: its only Indians in the entire world that have fabricated evidence against everyone even before the blasts.

good if you have go and investigate thats what we all agree on.

Dude, he even thinks that BLA is killing Shias in Pakistan and Lashkar e Jhangvi has no role

Some Idiots from india like you like to read selectively.

go read what is said was "Indian backed BLA terrorists joined hands with LEJ terrorists and are killing Pakistanis".

Many of us mentioned Don't blame any one without confirmation of any thing,,,,, and None is abusing Indian muslims.... actually Indian muslims abusing terrorists.... They are mixed with local people behaving like innocent civilians getting support them.... who the hell you are to suggest us, don't blame muslim? who is abusing Indian muslims? we are abusing the terrorists supporters...... You might take Bomb blast as regular attack... but we are not .... we can't take it light.... No matter of the mastermind is Hindu / Muslim... they must be Killed......

Many of us mentioned Don't blame any one without confirmation of any thing,,,,, and None is abusing Indian muslims.... actually Indian muslims abusing terrorists.... They are mixed with local people behaving like innocent civilians getting support them.... who the hell you are to suggest us, don't blame muslim? who is abusing Indian muslims? we are abusing the terrorists supporters...... You might take Bomb blast as regular attack... but we are not .... we can't take it light.... No matter of the mastermind is Hindu / Muslim... they must be Killed......

Many of you have started blaming owaisi what a funny conclusion.

anyway rip for the time being . go investigate and then blame anyone.

i dont have any issue if you blame any Indian Muslim or whatever but dont drag our name.

Leave yaar. No point of telling them that what Indians feel about their so called Freedom Movement. It was revenge attack of Afzal Guru. You know where are these terrorists are trained or get instructions.

but why have they chosen to attack hyd in particular? (a person in ur area of work can give a good point of view)

@Spring Onion

we will.and thnx if u really meant it that way.

@Spring Onion

we will.and thnx if u really meant it that way.

i did mean it. we face it daily and we know no one likes it.

just an hour back saw a live bomb removed from a car by bomb disposal squad in front of my office as its Friday and we expect any attack at any time on Firday

but why have they chosen to attack hyd in particular? (a person in ur area of work can give a good point of view)
IM recced that place back in 2012. They wanted to take revenge of Afzal Guru hanging. So carried out old plan. As usual we failed even when we had intelligence.

Mumbai, Hyderabad are soft target. They are places where people from different state lives due to studies and Jobs. So it becomes easier for terrorists to avoid detection.

Hyderabad is home of Multi-national companies. So again a prime target.

Somebody put a bullet into the religiously rotten heads of those dogs who were with hafiz saeed. At what stage our nation tells these terrorists and their leaders that if they cross a line they will be treated like enemy combatants?

And pls guys, stop arguing with known trolls. There's nothing to bo gained there.

What about terrorist who is an Indian national caught with Pakistani passport in KSA (your government tried to prevent extradition) or a terrorist like Lakhvi fathering a kid from the jail.

BLA Terrorist leadership living in Switzerland on Indian passport - What's your take on this?

Very very shocking news. I do not know what to say. Very sad.

See the state of affairs of our intelligence. They live here and cant do anything.

And UK intelligence while providing security cover for their PM in a foreign country knew more.

My relative is died in that blast :cry:

Very sorry to hear that.

Indian Mujaheedin. Indian terrorist group which has connections with LeT. It was revenge attack of hanging Afzal Guru. If we hang a terrorist, we loose 14 people.

There's an Indian Mujaheddin? :eek:

See the state of affairs of our intelligence. They live here and cant do anything.

And UK intelligence while providing security cover for their PM in a foreign country knew more.

Yes, I've been wondering about that myself....

Intel agencies are not supposed to probe every citizen . They can only provide some information about possible attack not specific info.

Emo basu enni agencies CID, CBI, IB.......... list perugutune untundi kani em jaragadu.

Its like accounting recording of facts thats it, no pro active action.

So very true, no pro-active action. Only howling when an incident takes and then go in hibernation. And then the political parties start the blame game...

Intel agencies are not supposed to probe every citizen . They can only provide some information about possible attack not specific info.

Still. The UK guys passed on info to us. Just like before 26/11 the US guys passed on info to us. Have you ever heard of our guys passing on intelligence to the US or UK agencies on issues related to their people, their soil? Our guys can read and speak English. How many US or UK intelligence guys can read or speak Hindi or Urdu? Still they know more than our guys. So what are our guys doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom