What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, read some stuff. Read about IM. Read about its supporters.

I know you like to play Devil's advocate. I am not emotional, I am telling Hypocrisy and this pathetic sense of happiness they all are enjoying.

P.S. Shinde already apologized as it was a political statement.

People need to wake up and smell coffee if they attribute it to locals with no foreign support. If only they knew about members of IM and how they are created - If only they knew about how Mansoor Peerbhoys were created (I am using his example as I knew how he got transformed not through news but through his colleagues at the IT company he worked at), they will not be hypocrites anymore.

On Topic, RIP to the death.

Go to page 1 and see it was Indian who minutes after attack started accusing Pakistan, what you expect in return?
OK. One Indian ? Go read darkinsky comments. Read Abu Zolfiqar's comments. People came running asking was ISI named by India ?

Like I said, I have no problems with you guys, I don't care even if Pakistan is behind it or not. I have given up hope vis-a-vis Pakistan ever since it got victim of its own creation.

Right now my focus is how ewe can save ourselves.

I agree with the "stop blaming Pakistan" part.

But cant agree with the reasoning that it lacks sophistication.

Bomb blasts and attacks on our security institutes are 1000s time more sophisticated and require much more logistic support and trainings than this one.

Dude, read some stuff. Read about IM. Read about its supporters.

I know you like to play Devil's advocate. I am not emotional, I am telling Hypocrisy and this pathetic sense of happiness they all are enjoying.

P.S. Shinde already apologized as it was a political statement.

You claimed either advertently or inadvertently that IM has supposed ties to Pakistan; onus is on you to prove that. I don't subscribe to that view but you're free to believe what you are told.

It MUST be local job. Fine. Then don't cry out river for minorities if they get arrested along with majority people.

It MUST be local job. Fine. Then don't cry out river for minorities if they get arrested along with majority people.

why should it bother pakistanis. And how should it bother you that it bothers pakistanis...

You claimed either advertently or inadvertently that IM has supposed ties to Pakistan; onus is on you to prove that. I don't subscribe to that view but you're free to believe what you are told.
Funny, you are asking proofs. Leave proofs. No link with Pakistan.

I said, I don't want to give any proof to Pakistan. We can't ask anything from Pakistan. You can't kill your own terrorists, can't find proof against your own people, why and how will you convict those who kill Indians.

there are people who are killing Pakistanis, Indians will be the last people GoP will ever help.

why should it bother pakistanis. And how should it bother you that it bothers pakistanis...
yaar leave it.

You don't see the crocodile tears they have for Indian Muslims every single day. Forgot the Shah Rukh Khan incident ?

Again, don't ask these questions from me. Ask anyone else.

Bomb blasts and attacks on our security institutes are 1000s time more sophisticated and require much more logistic support and trainings than this one.

True..Pakistanis have much more expertise in such issues. No offence.

@KRAIT, you ignored second bit, why should it bother us that it bothers them. But yes, just like we find it painful that hindus are mistreated in pakistan, its natural that they feel some sympathy towards muslims in India. Is it not natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to media, one bomb placed in fuel tank of a motorcycle and one other was found in a tin pot. What information do you have on the 'yield' bc media hasn't said much else. Doesn't seem very "sophisticated" to me. But whoever did this act clearly wanted to inflict lots of harm since apparently these targets are often over crowded places

It must be a local job and the terrorists had a good knowledge of the area

Sophisticated for Indian standards and 15 people getting killed and 68 injured shows the yield was not low.

It was most probably carried out by indians who got their inspiration from somewhere.

@KRAIT, you ignored second bit, why should it bother us that it bothers them. But yes, just like we find it painful that hindus are mistreated in pakistan, its natural that they feel some sympathy towards muslims in India. Is it not natural.

Pakistani sympathy towards Indian muslims is pure schadenfreude about how they made a mistake in staying back in India..this is actually very curious considering that on another plane they look down upon muhajirs in Pakistan as somehow lesser than native pakistanis.

True..Pakistanis have much more expertise in such issues. No offence.

And they also know the magic of producing required material out of hat.

My apologies. Carry on. Coz I can't tell you or answer you all things in few posts. You have to do your own work.

May be ask some other Indian or the thread started by me on Islamic extremism. I have also uploaded a good documentary.

Help yourself out. :enjoy:

I am sure you know that you are wasting time.

Sophisticated for Indian standards and 15 people getting killed and 68 injured shows the yield was not low.

It was most probably carried out by indians who got their inspiration from somewhere.

Pakistani sympathy towards Indian muslims is pure schadenfreude about how they made a mistake in staying back in India..this is actually very curious considering that on another plane they look down upon muhajirs in Pakistan as somehow lesser than native pakistanis.

Something about mohajirs? People who dropped everything and left their homes because of their 1947 inspired nationalism? Some politicians or some immature teenager rich boys may pass snide remarks but most do not. Mojajirs showed where their loyalties are. Those who don't can go to hell.

As for the bomb - previous attacks in Hyderabad left many more. Must be small cells operating, rather than one big organization.
Keeping things decentralized would make it harder to be caught.

Like what TTP does in the poorer parts of Karachi

And they also know the magic of producing required material out of hat.

There is no magic. Both India and Pakistan are agricultural countries and people have access to plenty of fertilizers. Also I would hazard a guess that Taliban also have access to huge quantities of high grade explosives like RDX through their cross border contacts or local sympathizers in LEA..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom