What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian cricketers concerned about security because one of the scheduled test matches is in Hyderabad.

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Thursday condemned the twin blasts which took place in Hyderabad and announced a compensation of Rs 6 lakh each for the families of those who were killed in the explosions. He said that the state government will bear the expenses of medical treatment of all those who were injured in the incident.

He said compensation for the injured would range from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh depending on the severity of their injuries.

Hyderabad blasts: Andhra CM condemns 'barbaric act', assures culprits will be booked soon- Politics News- Politics-IBNLive

RIP.

Every thread of this will finally turn into a fight or blame game.

To me the first slew of conspiracy is always out of CIA or MI6. They are masterminds of all these violence or terrorism.

So guys don't let your simple minds always target to your innocent neighbors. We will live together for a long time and our future tie together.

I'd imagine most of the victims were Muslim.

Too early to tell, but me personally my bet is that it was RSS or some other saffron extreme group; worth mentioning bc even many in indian govt and media are admitting finally about existence of extremist hindu ideology

No as per the local media reports the max casualities are Hindu and are young students who came to study in a big city like Hyderabad from nearby towns. Anyway does it matter if Hindu or Muslim or whatever they are all Indians and this is a sad incident.

If u are making the comment on Shinde's remarks then he himself has regretted making the statement as it was a Political gimmick and his own party has moved away from him. Right now nothing is known and nobody claimed responsibility.

No as per the local media reports the max casualities are Hindu and are young students who came to study in a big city like Hyderabad from nearby towns. Anyway does it matter if Hindu or Muslim or whatever they are all Indians and this is a sad incident.

If u are making the comment on Shinde's remarks then he himself has regretted making the statement as it was a Political gimmick and his own party has moved away from him. Right now nothing is known and nobody claimed responsibility.

you're right, and at any rate bombs don't discriminate; i think somewhere i stumbled upon a link which had the names of some of the dead (saw Muslim and Hindu names)

as for this Shinde and Owaisi business - to be honest i keep seeing their names brought up on PDF and Twitterati by indian and to be honest I don't know who they are or what they said that has everyone up in flames and angry in right-wing indian circles. Maybe you can elaborate, since nobody here knows those people

RIP.
Every thread of this will finally turn into a fight or blame game.
To me the first slew of conspiracy is always out of CIA or MI6. They are masterminds of all these violence or terrorism.
So guys don't let your simple minds always target to your innocent neighbors. We will live together for a long time and our future tie together.
CIA and MI6 ? We don't go for conspiracy theories.

There are traitors in our own country and they got external support to do Jihad.

Now this years of attacks have also radicalized few Hindus who are also becoming same terrorists they hate.

There are extremists in India, especially among Hindus and Muslims.

you're right, and at any rate bombs don't discriminate; i think somewhere i stumbled upon a link which had the names of some of the dead (saw Muslim and Hindu names)

as for this Shinde and Owaisi business - to be honest i keep seeing their names brought up on PDF and Twitterati by indian and to be honest I don't know who they are or what they said that has everyone up in flames and angry in right-wing indian circles. Maybe you can elaborate, since nobody here knows those people

Well its simple Akbaruddin Owaisi and his brother Asaduddin Owaisi head the MIM party from Old city a Muslim majority area. Recently MIM tried to stop a small temple made on temporary basis on the outer wall of Charminar a famous structure being covered a Tarpauling cloth which they thought would be made permanent one. The issues became serious and they pulled their support to Congress. Other than this there has been problems for them in their constituency as another muslim party has sprung up. Now Congress is courting this new party. As with any politician Akbaruddin tried to garner popular support by making speeches in various areas in the region by bad mouthing Hindu gods and other Indian institutions. The resulting anger by the social media on facebook and twitter made the government sit up and act along with individuals filing cases in various courts across country. He and his brother both were arrested.

Regarding Shinde he made the remark that both BJP and RSS are attached to terror training and modules in his party meeting. For two days stood by the remarks, then when it was proved in media that there were no incriminating evidences on his statements backed out and now regrets. The next session of parliament is coming up and Congress will have to face the opposition's wrath on both this remarks issue and the recently found chopper scandal (another on the line of big ticket corruption items by Congress). With this bomb blast they will be f..ed thrice i think, so Congress is trying to pacify BJP as much as they can. There will be lot of heat no sure.

Shinde has toured the site with CM and Governor and state Home Minister just some time back. Think will hold a press conference about how he has secured the nation.

The bombs are IED's its being said. Some body recognized the person placing the cycle with bomb near bus stand.

CIA and MI6 ? We don't go for conspiracy theories.

There are traitors in our own country and they got external support to do Jihad.

Now this years of attacks have also radicalized few Hindus who are also becoming same terrorists they hate.

There are extremists in India, especially among Hindus and Muslims.

thanks and you are more objective than I think.

for the conspiracy theory my advice is we can never underestimate it's influence and how it really play the world. in a brainstorm session, always put the seemingly conspiracy theory in one of the priority and serious options.

thanks and you are more objective than I think.for the conspiracy theory my advice is we can never underestimate it's influence and how it really play the world. in a brainstorm session, always put the seemingly conspiracy theory in one of the priority and serious options.
Basic problem we are facing and especially Moderate Muslim is that these fringe groups are getting louder and more aggressive because of Vote Bank Politics. It happened in Tamil Nadu, NE etc.

Hindu hard liners are already egged because Political parties protect and allow these fringe groups. These Hindu hardliners are now taking matters in their own hands.

Situation, more Hindu-Muslim tension. Only fringe groups are causing problem but the general Hindu and Muslim population is suffering due to it.

Every Muslim caught in terrorist attacks in India, or behind it, gives way to hostility against good Muslims to be accepted as Normal and Necessary.

There are many cases of riots where Hindus saved Muslims and vice versa. One village stood united to not allow any Mob, either Hindu or Muslim to enter their village.

Unless this vote bank politics of pseudo-secular don't go away, we will face more troubles.

My priority has always been to get our house in order.

One of my frnds comment on Facebook/....

The cycle of BOMB BLAST in India .
1) All media dogs should start barking, hold debates
2) Pesudo-Secular leader flash on the TV screen and appeal for calm !!! Slogan like "Terror has no religion" (even if it is done by Indian Mujahideen) become popular statements
3) Intel failure ... as usual ..lolz... this should not be a surprise.
4) Parliment ruckus
5) CBI, which is battling credibility crisis is assigned the job finding terrorist
6) one/two scapegoat involved in the terrorist activity are caught, masterminds/ideologues (like Owasis and Geelanis) are never touched.
7) Thereafter, 10 years of biriyani party at Tihar Jail.
8) Whether to execute such terrorist or not become a political agenda.
9) After rejecting many mercy petitions finally the terrorist is hanged
10) Terrorist sympathizers cry foul ... and amidst this, again ONE BOMB BLAST happens. ....

steps 1 to 10 are repeated again !!!!!!!!! simple.

[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4421665.cms[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom