What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be connected to the killings of Muslims in Pashchimbangla.
Actually its linked with Indian Mars Mission as said by President today. They are unhappy why we are spending money on Mars Mission but not on National Security. :lol:

All I am saying is do SOMETHING!!! Refinement can happen overtime but atleast have somthing that ensures these poor sould don't die for nothing or in vain.

True something must be done. I hope the center-state relations improve so that a consensus can be built on crucial issues and valuable lives be saved.

But I'm not going to hold my breath..There will be no improvement in center-state relation until the elections are over in 2014.

CIA does interrogate & are notorious at that. Have you ever heard about waterboarding? They can make dead man talk :lol:

I think it is FBI who does it. Osama was in FBI's list not CIA. CIA does not come under Jurisdiction I guess. The prosecution was done by FBI. activities of CIA are unknown.

why we have any kind of diplomatic relations with pakistan ..... people to people relation for what creating terrorists.....

I dont think its wise to accuse Pakistan with out a probe, I am sure the investigating team will find who is behind this. Lets not jump guns here.

No IB does not have arresting and investigative powers. You are wrong.

Precisely the reason why India is "special".

In case you are wondering . the IB does arrest and interogate people. ,and they do investigate . you really need to read up

Could be connected to the killings of Muslims in Pashchimbangla.

hope that is not true.
that will expose communism of india.hope that is not the case.

In case you are wondering . the IB does arrest and interogate people. ,and they do investigate . you really need to read up

No, they do NOT have arresting powers. Thats the reason NIA was formed.

I dont think its wise to accuse Pakistan with out a probe, I am sure the investigating team will find who is behind this. Lets not jump guns here.
There are two narrative. Indian Mujaheedin did it as it is said to be their signature attack

Also, LeT asking for take revenge of Afzal Guru.

But no specualtion should be made. Let the investigation and preliminary report to come.

RIP to the deceased. Indian Mujahideen is the number suspect since the area is hindu dominated.

Frankly , I saw this coming . It was just a matter of time after Kasab and Afzal Guru's hanging .

US has Patriot Act, but we amended POTA.

In other countries its HR of victims, in India its HR of terrorists.

As far as I know they take a case and make the Police arrest but yeah they almost control the Police station when they take up a case :undecided:

No, they do NOT have arresting powers. Thats the reason NIA was formed.

How can be so sure they dont take people in custody..... i did read somewhere they do take people in to custody and interrogate.... but arrest may be recorded later.... and that is done by police

No IB does not have arresting power as they are not answerable to any court in India or Parliament. It is NIA.

How can be so sure they dont take people in custody..... i did read somewhere they do take people in to custody and interrogate.... but arrest may be recorded later.... and that is done by police

It is Police or NIA who does it

US has Patriot Act, but we amended POTA.

In other countries its HR of victims, in India its HR of terrorists.

Human right activist always fight for terrorists..... and i dono wether they do if some one from their family become a victim of a terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom