What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly look at the patterns followed in few cases happened before.
Whenever there is some problem for govt or they fail to get cover then result is bomb blast and then media will cover it for week and then people will forget

Looking at Congress' two terms tell me when they were not in trouble? :lol:

the NCTC was not mandated with political spying but only terror activites.
if one is to go a step further. the IB has the mandate since its inception to go investigate any one without getting the states permission . so does the ED. your argument falls flat on its face.

No IB does not have arresting and investigative powers. You are wrong.

US and UK parties, all together against Terrorism. Here it is Political incident.

Precisely the reason why India is "special".

Kindly look at the patterns followed in few cases happened before.
Whenever there is some problem for govt or they fail to get cover then result is bomb blast and then media will cover it for week and then people will forget
Look at research done in US to curb terrorism. They use pattern recognition algorithm to predict, they fund Universities to work on spread of terror networks, scanning and analyzing internet traffic.

Also check how much UK work against terrorism.

Looking at Congress' two terms tell me when they were not in trouble? :lol:

it depends on the extent of trouble.
if they continue to do so for every case then opposition will eat them for not doing enough on bomb blast incidents or terrorism.

look at how nation behaved on loc incidents.

i dont think you should feel shy to accept that pakistan is made as scape goat or punching bag in india.

Budget session is going on and govt is going to be blasted on chopper scam and media is going to cover.

I challenge you to look that who will get more attention in next few days..

chopper scam or bomb blast incident.

Still BS. The Govt got ripped apart over the aforementioned scams but remained intact and relatively unscathed, I see no reason why this chopper scam is any different. In fact by all accounts this chopper scam is the smallest (in monetary scale) than all past scams so the idea this is an iside job to divert attention is up there with the BS I heard about the USG orshatrting the Batman/cinema shooting in the US last year.

I think CIA too does not involve in interrogation. It is FBI who does it. CIA's work is info and ops.
One reason is their budget is not told.

please any body is from Hyderabad, come to nearest blood bank guys... Donate blood.....
040 30799999 blood bank number
4 people died in hospital
R.I.P to the Siddhiqi, Venkateshwarlu, srinivas, jaya prakash, rafiq, izaz ahmad, ramulu, :undecided:

US and UK parties, all together against Terrorism. Here it is Political incident.
I 100% agree but @KRAIT you yourself are bringing in Congress and the Gandhis. This should be a 100% bi-partisan issue, terror attacks have occured when both Congress and BJP have been in power. It is a NATIONAL issue not a polticial one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Central security agencies had sent an advisory on Tuesday asking all states to tighten security in sensitive places as Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad and Hizbul Mujahideen may launch attacks.
The security agencies sent another advisory yesterday saying banned Indian Mujahideen too may carry out terror attacks to avenge the hanging of Kasab and Afzal.
Latest update..

I think CIA too does not involve in interrogation. It is FBI who does it. CIA's work is info and ops.
One reason is their budget is not told.

CIA does interrogate & are notorious at that. Have you ever heard about waterboarding? They can make dead man talk :lol:

Now I can believe that. Our security agencies have this tendency of not claiming the jurisdictions of events which are unpleasant & needs efforts put in. Recent horrendous incident in Delhi is testament to that effect!!

No, it will not be good if they get involve in Jurisdiction activities. Because their budget is not told so to keep them neat they are not into this.

I 100% agree but @KRAIT you yourself are bringing in Congress and the Gandhis. This should be a 100% bi-partisan issue, terror attacks have occured when both Congress and BJP have been in power. It is a NATIONAL issue not a polticial one.
Actually it is political one. Afzal Guru hanging was political move. Read what ex RAW chief said.

I know we should not politicize but we can't ignore what is happening, so that we can corner all parties.

Media is bashing all parties for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be connected to the killings of Muslims in Pashchimbangla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom