What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be you should read Indian News.

Sonia Gandhi travelled in IAF aircraft 49 times in last 7 years - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi travelled in Indian Air Force aircraft and helicopters 49 times in the last seven years which included 23 trips with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
(rest 26 times without PM)

Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi also travelled in IAF aircraft and helicopters eight times in the last three years, according to a reply received under the Right to Information Act.

For 26/11 , we don't have plane for NSG, now they had to find one for NIA.

yep:

Both Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi are not eligible to travel by IAF aircraft and helicopters so they have to travel in the company of eligible persons which includes the PM, the dy PM, the home minister and the defence minister for official purposes.

For unofficial purposes, only the PM is eligible.

What is your point? They didn't use it for their personal travel.

Call me conspiracy theorist but i think its done to divert the attention from chopper scam.They will blame anybody may be pakistan or some indian mujahiddin and investigation will go on for months then citizen of india will forget everything.Now for 3-4 days,all channels will rant on bomb blast rather than chopper scam.I am writing this after looking at the last incidents of high court blast and few other locations and result was zero.Firstly they blamed babbar khalsa then they blamed huji and then on LET and then some person was caught in kashmir for that and till that every body forgot incident.
so again problem of short memory of people is getting victim here.
Actually this is considered as possible reason. Also, the Hindu terrorism remark.

Many speculations, but lets wait for investigation to complete.

Call me conspiracy theorist but i think its done to divert the attention from chopper scam.They will blame anybody may be pakistan or some indian mujahiddin and investigation will go on for months then citizen of india will forget everything.Now for 3-4 days,all channels will rant on bomb blast rather than chopper scam.

I am writing this after looking at the last incidents of high court blast and few other locations and result was zero.
Firstly they blamed babbar khalsa then they blamed huji and then on LET and then some person was caught in kashmir for that and till that every body forgot incident.

so again problem of short memory of people is getting victim here.
Please did they do this after Bofors? 2G? CWG? Coal Gate?

This is utter nonsense.

B
I am agreeing with you on the bolded part

You are free to do so but tell me whenever govt is caught in some problem then why these kinda of incidents happen?

When amar singh was caught and media was rating on him then high court blast was done and result was ? zero

when delhi rape incident happened then suddenly LOC violations got the attention and every body forgot that incident? result ..0

Same pattern is followed every where..

Now you will see govt will blame some random group and result will be zero.

yep:
What is your point? They didn't use it for their personal travel.
They are not allowed to use it. Read who can use these facilities.

Don't you think they are used and reducing their life with service and spare parts.

Leave.

R.I.P to the dead

5 injured condition is critical...

AP state gov announced 6 lacks to the dead.... according to commissioner 82 persons is injured...

Blast Based on IED, Police suspecting IM hand over it.... An bomb traced near venkatadri theater...

Please did they do this after Bofors? 2G? CWG? Coal Gate?

This is utter nonsense.

Budget session is going on and govt is going to be blasted on chopper scam and media is going to cover.

I challenge you to look that who will get more attention in next few days..

chopper scam or bomb blast incident.

You are free to do so but tell me whenever govt is caught in some problem then why these kinda of incidents happen?

When amar singh was caught and media was rating on him then high court blast was done and result was ? zero

when delhi rape incident happened then suddenly LOC violations got the attention and every body forgot that incident? result ..0

Same pattern is followed every where..

Now you will see govt will blame some random group and result will be zero.

I understand that.... What i meant with that msg was... Why to speculate now..... Lets wait for some time....

Shouldn't Shinde be going home..........After all these rape cases now its bomb blasts :angry:

since he has become the home minister something has happened to the nation. assam riots, rape case, owaisi statement, tensions at LOC, now blasts ..
shanti-hawan karwany ko bolo to be frank.

My friend whose father who is SP, told me that these intelligence agencies pass on everything to other agencies to get away with responsibility.

Police can't know what is Prioritized Intelligence. There is too much intelligence that causes problem.

Gen. Bakshi are talking of Pattern recognition, which is not done in India. What are the research projects on combating Terrorism. US has invested billions in Terror Social Network, Pattern Recognition etc.

Now I can believe that. Our security agencies have this tendency of not claiming the jurisdictions of events which are unpleasant & needs efforts put in. Recent horrendous incident in Delhi is testament to that effect!!

US and UK parties, all together against Terrorism. Here it is Political incident.

Actually this is considered as possible reason. Also, the Hindu terrorism remark.

Many speculations, but lets wait for investigation to complete.

Kindly look at the patterns followed in few cases happened before.
Whenever there is some problem for govt or they fail to get cover then result is bomb blast and then media will cover it for week and then people will forget

Now I can believe that. Our security agencies have this tendency of not claiming the jurisdictions of events which are unpleasant & needs efforts put in. Recent horrendous incident in Delhi is testament to that effect!!
My home town is considered as ISI hub. Cobra teams, IB officials in plain clothes roam in nearby areas. They have found bomb on Railway track. My friend's father is posted there right now.

Remember Mumbai case. There was intelligence was passed about possible attack but it was ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom